main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Febrayasis- Teachings Of The Four Sages (A Fanclub)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Sistros, May 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sistros

Sistros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 24, 2010
    QFTC (Or Questions For The Confused)
    What is this thread?

this thread is to teach, to study and if you wish become a student of the definitive force AKA A Febrayasi, This thread is also a place for anybody who wants to disscuss the mysterious statues in Palpatine's office known as The Sages of Dwartii whose names are as follows Feya, Braata, Sistros and Yanjon. Unfortunately in Canon little is known about these obscure characters other than they were wise sages, some of which were responsible for early laws of the Republic, while at the same time being controversial, this makes for some fantastic Fanon in which I have done for these characters.

So wait, Is this a Faction or Fanclub?

In simple terms: both. But unlike most other factions in this forum, it is NOT limited on who may post here, after all it is a fanclub too, so nobody should feel they cannot post here. If you wish to become a Febrayasi (don't worry if you're not sure what it is yet, you will learn all about it, and even existing Febrayasi will learn new things) your name will be on a register known as a roster just like other Factions. This is so I can keep up with those that do want to learn the Definitive force, and those that are here only for the Fanclub part.

This Febrayasis stuff sounds interesting, however I'm a member of AOD or the NJT, can I still join and be a Febrayasi?

I personally have no problem with this, to give a real life explanation, it is very common for people to practice more than one Martial Art, the same principle applies here. To be a Febrayasi means to be open of all aspects of the Force, so if you'd like to join even if you're from another Faction then by all means do so. However you MUST get permission from JediTeegirLoo if you're from the AOD, or Ree if you're from the NJT. It is important to note, that the teachings of Febrayasis might contradict those of the ways of Jedi and Sith, so please keep an open mind if you decide to study with us.

Does this thread belong to any political party? I'm from the NGE, Alliance, Neutral Party and would like to post

To answer the first question, NO. Febrayasi are from all corners of the Galaxy, NGE planets, Alliance Planets and Neutral Planets, so we do not endorse any political movement, nor have we sworn alliegence to any party, so whatever thread you are from, you are welcome to post or become a Febrayasi

If I become A Febrayasi but leave for any reason do I have to restart my training if I decide to come back?

no, this is not necessary, just because you're absent doesn't mean you forget about the force or it's teachings, if that was the case we'd never leave school.

ok, I'm all clear now, tell me more about Febrayasis and who are the Febrayasi..

coming right up, in the next post ;)

2. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    Since Febrayasis is already established in the New Galactic Empire and Since it has grown considerably in that time I should start with the matter of explaining who the Sages are.

Some od you will recognise Sistros straight away, he's the mysterious hooded statue looming over everyone in the Chancellors office.

*please note that the following is completely Fanon, and should not be treated as canon as this has not been printed in any media, be it comic, book, audio or guide

Here are basic profiles of the Sages presented in this thread or NGE

Sistros
    born 23,000 years ago, Sistros was born to nobility on Dwartii and the force was strong with him since birth, he became interested in Philosophy and studied at the newly built University Of Coruscant in this subject, aswell as Biology and Politics. being quite the academic Sistros soon climbed through the ranks to become one of the most influential people in the Early Republic, and is responsible for many of the senates early procedures. At this time Sistros became fascinated with his extrodinary ability at using the force at will, and set out on a journey to discover his potential. Legends about him include spending a full year with the whills, that he is immortal and even a rumour that he invented the first usable lightsaber.

Yanjon:
    Yanjon was a brave and loyal scholar who wanted nothing but peace in the galaxy, and was a close personal friend of Sistros, being force sensitive he seeked out the Jedi and for awhile trained under their guidance, he soon felt that the Jedi life style wasn't for him when he fell in love with a peasant girl from Corellia. Yanjon was a kind warm hearted man that was skilled in battle and prbably the bravest of all the sages. Many of Febrayasis teachings that echo that of Jedi teachings are because of Yanjon

Feya:
    Feya was a wise old force sensitive who believed that the force was a tool for all force sensitive to use at their disposal, because of this Feya is shrouded in controversy as his teachings are more in line with Sith teachings. However Feya wanted to use his power to help the universe rather than destroy it, but detested the idea that people should deny their emotions, therfore dismissed most of the teachings of other orders. Many of the teachings that echo the Sith are because of Feya

Brataa:

was a hermit that lived in the moutains of an unknown planet, he discovered that the force was in every living thing and that it wasn't midichlorians that made you powerful, it was how intuned you were to the enviroment around you, as such Brataa was more monk like than the other sages, he is most famous for being the first guardian of Mekonah Fireheart

all these sages wrote on scrolls and recorded their teachings in holocrons, each one discovered a missing link in which true knowledge of the force can only be achieved by studying the Definitive force:

or FE(fe)Bra(brataa)YA(Yanjon) SIS (Sistros)

Famous Febrayasi

Mekonah Fireheart

Mekonah had a difficult and tragic life, her mother a Sith Baroness abandoned her, and she was found by Brataa. Unfortunately thugs killed the old sage and Mekonah was then found by a dark jedi by the name of Xylon. Xylon found a holocron that instructed Mekonah to be taught the ways of the Sith, and soon became even at her young age a very powerful force sensitive, she was rescued and adopted by an ex-Jedi, and became known as Mekonah, after years of being called "Noxious Vortex". One day at age 18. she was walking by a stream when she heard the voice of Sistros calling her to search the galaxy for the scrolls and holocrons of the sages, after doing so she buolt the first Febraysi academy, Febrayasis was born.

Constantine:

a fiery, independant but warm decendant of Yanjon, Constantine knew how to make close friends and fierce enemies. Constantine often showed her power to unbelievers of the definitive force in destructive ways, once destroying a whole moon at a tribe who mocked her claims, under the teaching of Mekonah, Constantine's temper lessened and she became a very popular teacher, she was also known as the one of the best lightsaber weilders in Febrayasi history

Valatane

was the stepmother of Mekonah, she was responsible for recruiting any sentient who wanted to learn the definitive force, it is because of Valatane that Febrayasis spread throughout the galaxy,

more Febraysi profiles coming soon, including men :p

3. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Brilliant - this has captivated me. Sterling stuff Sistros.

Safe to say as I am based with the NGE, I have to say I do wish to learn more about this Febraysi. It sounds rich in culture and knowledge....

4. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Glad to see the thread is finally up! Fantastic work, Rick! :D =D=

5. Frank T.

Frank T. Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    This is the Sistros thread I've been waiting for.

6. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    thank you AV :D

hey Frank, feel free to post here anytime, more the merrier :D

7. Frank T.

Frank T. Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    I shall lurk and annoy you with questions whenever possible:p

benknobi1 likes this.
  8. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    thanks Frank :p and thank JGG, i hope you'll enjoy learning about Febrayasis :D I'll do another FAQ tomorrow

9. Pearlsaber

Pearlsaber Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    Sistros !

I am interested in learning more about Febrayasis....

I'm looking forward to learning more about how this will operate... :)

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  10. Pearlsaber

Jan 29, 2013
    Sorry for the double post. :p

I was reading the bios of the various Sages and they all seem to have somewhat different emphases in their approach of Febrayasis. For instance, Yanjon had a greater emphasis on incorporating some shadows of Jedi teachings.

When one becomes a Pupil, does he or she follow behind a distinct Sage's teachings, or are all of the Sage's scrolls considered part of the whole?

Also, what are the various "ranks" of Febrayasis?

11. Merkual

Merkual Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2013
    excellent questions Pearlsaber!!

my next post as Sistros will answer all your questions :D

Lady_Viscretus and Pearlsaber like this.
  12. Axle-Starweilder

Axle-Starweilder Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 6, 2005
    nothing is true, everything is permitted.
    i'm in.

13. Pearlsaber

Jan 29, 2013
    Hi Axle. I'm Pearlsaber. I guess we're in this together. :)

Sent from my mobile desk via R3-S12

14. Axle-Starweilder

Axle-Starweilder Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 6, 2005
    perhaps together we can discover the secret

15. Randwulf Crescentmoon

Randwulf Crescentmoon Jedi Master star 4

May 25, 2013
    Is this thread up to join, or is it still a work in progress?

...I inquire because I'm interested and have yet to join any other Jedi/Sith forums...

16. Merkual

Merkual Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2013
    yes you can join now :) I'll be sure to get an official posting on what it's all about very shortly :D

Pearlsaber likes this.
  17. Pearlsaber

Jan 29, 2013
    Hi Bryan Fab !

Nice to have you on the boards. I'm Pearl. :)

18. Randwulf Crescentmoon

Randwulf Crescentmoon Jedi Master star 4

May 25, 2013
    Nice to meetcha Pear-

...sorry I've just become entranced by the idea of an actual pearl lightsaber...ooohh-aaaah...shiny... :D

Guess I'm going to have to get my droid 0K-D0K (Zerokay-deezerokay or Okae-Dokae) to draw up the diagnostics for this idea ASAP...;)

Nice to meet you too Merkual...the postings on the concepts above are brilliant and it's a pleasure to participate...

Pearlsaber likes this.
  19. Pearlsaber

Jan 29, 2013
    That's the idea. ;)

20. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    I'm still up for learning about this culture and the secrets within. Fascinating.

21. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    Febrayasis The Faction FAQ

How do I join?

Simply say you'd like to join the thread. You can join in two ways, you can become a full Febrayasi, or you can be a casual student.

if you'd like to become a full Febrayasi you will be added to the roster and start of as a Pupili, you will then move up the ranks to become a Febrayasi Sage.

If you'd like to join as a casual student, you will not move up in any rank or join in any Febrayasi activities, you can still ask questions and participate in this thread.

What if I decide to become a Febrayasi?

you will be taught in all things Febrayasis, including combat training and secrets of the force long forgotten. You will also be given a mentor and sent on missions across the galaxy.

What are the rankings and how do I move up a rank?

The more you understand the teachings of the definitive force, the quicker you will move to your next rank. Also the more you take interest in this thread and the things you achieve on your missions will also count when you'll move to a higher rank

the rankings are

Pupili
    Pupili Graduate
    Febrayasi
    Febrayasi Mentor
    Sage

How do I get a Febrayasi Master?

first it should be noted that although technically they have mastered Febrayasis, they are called Mentors. You will begin learning about Febrayasis from me (since this is a new thread) however, you can choose from the following mentors as they have been studying for awhile, they are Sistros, Admiral Volshe and Shira A'dola.

What is the role of my Mentor?

your Mentor will be your guide through your training, they will decide when you move up a rank and give you missions throughtout the galaxy. Your mentor will also teach you in lightsaber combat (in the lightsaber dueling thread) and will act as your defender in case any issues arise.

you get to be a mentor when you reach Febraysi Mentor, or in some case when you reach Febraysi rank, if you are selected by a Pupili who wants to be trained by you.

So as a Pupili or Febrayasi what kind of things will I be taught and what are these missions?

As a Febrayasi you will be taught the true nature of the force, in all it's aspects. You will be taught combat styles in lightsaber training, you will study not only the ways of the Sith and Jedi but also of the whills and other factions. You will be sent on missions throughout the galxaxy from assissnation to diplomatic solutions. You will be taught all the Sages teachings, however when you reach Febrayasi graduate you can choose a Sage you wish to study in depth.

Do the Febraysi have any sworn enemies?

the Vasalians are the enemy of Febrayasis,

more on these deadly darksiders in the next post

22. Pearlsaber

Jan 29, 2013
    I wish to become a full Febrayasi. I would like to request to be mentored by either Admiral Volshe or Sistros, if possible. :)

23. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    that is fine Pearl! glad to have you aboard

which do you wish to be your mentor? :)

none of us will be saddened if not chosen,

If you do choose AV to be your, you will need to wait for her to post before I will add it to the Roster ;)

24. Pearlsaber

Jan 29, 2013
    [face_nail_biting]

*Doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings*

Very well, Sistros. I choose you.

OOC: Simply because you're here. :p No hard feelings AV!!! :)

25. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    very well then,

Pearlsaber: kneel

and repeat the following

I declare that I Pearlsaber promise to be mindful to the teachings of Febrayasis and it's prophets, to learn the ways of the definitive force without fear and bias. I promise to do the best of my ability on any missions that come my way and I swear an oath to never reveal teachings to anyone the true nature of the Force outside this thread without permission, for this is the Oath of the Order Of The Firehearts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.