main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Febrayasis- Teachings Of The Four Sages (A Fanclub)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Sistros, May 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
    that does actually sound about right CA :p it will be interesting though having many variants in characters :)

on the Peter Question, sure :D if you'd like to :D

Cushing's Admirer likes this.
  2. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Yes. :) Also because you is male doing very active girls and Cushy girl doing mostly men probably seen as mellow.

Thank you. :)

Would Zedekiah Harmonyseeker but okay for this Peter?

3. Shira A'dola

Shira A'dola Jedi Master star 6

Sep 4, 2012
    Oh dear. I'm going to have relearn everything :p

4. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    I'm so glad Febrayasis is still alive! I hope I can stick around long enough to learn a full form this time. :p

5. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
    yes that's a good name CA! :D good job!

Shira: I don't think you'll have to relearn everything :p the basics are still the same, it's more of a "we are branching out to different philosophies of the force" kind of thing, so don't worry :)

Paddy: yes I hope you can stick around too, I sense a powerful Febrayasi mentor you will become :D (why I did that in Yoda talk I've no idea :p )

6. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    [​IMG]

With the release of a new trilogy rapidly approaching the moderation staff of the Star Wars Community has decided that the SWC needs to undergo a slight reorganization. We are attempting to realign the SWC as a whole with Star Wars canon. There have also been requests from other users regarding the setup of alternative fanclubs which would be more accessible than those currently in operation, and we believe that the following decision is for the benefit of all. To ensure that confusion is kept to a minimum it has been decided that the Febrayasis fanclub needs to be locked. While we appreciate that this will be a slight surprise to the actual members involved, we feel that this will reinvigorate the fanbase as a whole.

We have no issues with other fan clubs arising based upon canon and the current timeline that are connected to the Febrayasis club such as, say, the Four Sages of Dwartii Fan Club, but as constituted now, Febrayasis ties up too many elements and is too far removed from canon. Note that new club started must conform to the standards and approval of SWC Moderation Staff. As a part of that we would like to see fanclubs which are in line with current Star Wars canon as opposed to futuristic fanfiction/fanon clubs. Going forward we also expect that new fanclubs "take place" in a time frame currently in use in Star Wars canon.

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this or any other matter, please contact SWC moderation staff staff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.