main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Febrayasis- Teachings Of The Four Sages (A Fanclub)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Sistros, May 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shira A'dola

Shira A'dola Jedi Master star 6

Sep 4, 2012
    *Cocks her head thoughtfully* Thank you for that insight, Bryan. I hadn't thought of that. :)

2. Pearlsaber

Pearlsaber Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    Upon further dialogue with Mage Sage Sistros, I have decided to begin my training with Mentor Admiral Volshe . (If she approves) :p

Note: Sistros did not influence this decision. It was my choice. I promise Sistros and I are not on bad terms. ;)

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  3. Sistros

Sistros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 24, 2010
    Mage? :eek:

:p

Shira A'dola likes this.
  4. Pearlsaber

Jan 29, 2013
    [face_laugh]

Reading too much Fantasy. Apologies, SAGE. ;)

5. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    I accept :)

And I also agree with Shira, Yavonali will be my second best :)

Pearlsaber likes this.
  6. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Greetings all! Sistros - let me know what you request of me to start this epic journey....! ^:)^

7. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    choose your mentor JGG :)

8. Jedi General Gelderd

Mar 6, 2004
    As Admiral Volshe is already a mentor, I feel a worthy mentor is to be had with Shira A'dola, if she so accepts.

9. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    time to have a biography on the Febrayasis Foundress Mekonah Fireheart

Mekonah Fireheart

Appearance: (see pics)

Lightsaber style: had to be skilled in ALL styles, prefered negotiation to fighting

Lightsaber Colours: would often change her blade colour to rose pink or yellow, as her lightsaber allowed 2 crystals

Type Of Febrayasi: Defender Of Peace And Justice

Early Life

Mekonah Fireheart was born,3000 BBY on the planet Anaxes. And was born with no name as her mother detested her and left her abandoned. She was found by the sage Brataa with only a holocron beside her, which stated that if she was found it was the will of the force and that she is to be named Noxious Vortex. Braata adopted her and raised her as his own, teaching her the force from practically birth. Brataa was tragically killed by a group of thugs and Mekonah was once again left alone, and only aged three. She was found days later by a dark Jedi named Xylon who took pity on her. Xylon also studied the holocron that revealed that the mother of the girl was a Sith noblewoman known only as Baroness Vortex and that Noxious is to be named Darth Varlet if she was to survive "a second time". with the holocron as her guide Mekonah became corrupted by the darkside and became extremely powerful which intrigued the dark Jedi and was sometimes fearful of her temperments. She was eventually taken under the care of a grey Jedi who taught her that love can overcome the rage and darkness within her and slowly, the unpredictable and violent Mekonah became the loving adoptive daughter of this former Jedi, forever changed by his love for her. Aged eight, she was officially named Precious Mekonah Fireheart.

[​IMG]
    Noxious Vortex: AKA Darth Varlet was manipulative
    and very strong in the force.

Life reformed

Mekonah Fireheart lived the next 10 years or so in relative peace with her adoptive father on a peacul planet, where she excelled in her favourite subject Planetology with the ambition to be a Planetology archivist in the university of Planetology on Coruscant. She loved this subject so much she could tell you the terrain and atmosphrre of every known planet in the galaxy and even name ever single animal and fish species on that planet. She Also became the exact opposite of her younger years, becoming extremely warm and friendly. It was around 15 when she met Cere Braven, who would eventually become the love of her life. One day she heard the voice of Sistros when walking by a stream.

[​IMG]
    Mekonah was accepted for Archivist apprentice
    in the University of Planetology

Founder of Febrayasis

Sistros told her that she was a Force Prophet and that she was chosen by the force to teach the true nature of the force. And to go out throughout the galaxy looking for holocrons and scrolls of the ancient Sages of Dwaarti and to build an Academy on Bellassa. Sistros also told her that being a force prophet meant her eyes would change colour from her green to become a brilliant blue when she was "focused on the definitive force" and that around the age of twenty she would stop ageing completey as this happens with all force prophets. Mekonah had a choice to make, give up her dream of becoming an archivist or to go on a periless journey searching for scrolls and Holocrons, she made her choice and spent years searching and studying the ancient writings and teachings of the sages. Eventually building the first academy on Bellassa. Mekonah would also write scrolls of her own which are taught by todays Febrayasi students.

[​IMG]
    Mekonah: Founder Of Febrayasis

Pearlsaber likes this.
  10. Jedi General Gelderd

Mar 6, 2004
    Truly wonderful reading. I hope for more biographies? And nice to hear she was born on Anaxes, my station planet.

I wonder if I can discover any hidden secrets here?

11. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    thank you JGG :D

there are literally dozens of Biographies to get through

including Febrayasi,

you will be taught the scrolls of Mekonah, Constantine and Valatane, aswell as the four sages ;)

12. Jedi General Gelderd

Mar 6, 2004
    Love it - anything to expand on what little I know of the universe can't be a bad thing.

I better get a Holopad and document this stuff! =D=

Pearlsaber likes this.
  13. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    you will also get biographis on the Vasalians,

14. Jedi General Gelderd

Mar 6, 2004
    They're the rotters, aren't they? They certainly sound pretty intense, I look forward to hearing about them.

15. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    [face_laugh] well that is the way to describe them :p

they are very complex villains, in the sense they follow their own desires

example: you might find a Febrayasi that is actually quite a nice person, he just abuses the force to get what he wants ocassionally, or you might find one that is totally dark, bent on total destruction.

16. Jedi General Gelderd

Mar 6, 2004
    Has there ever been a conflict on the scale of the Jedi / Sith war and to some extent the Galactic Clone Wars with the Febrayasi and Vasalians?

17. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    There has been 2 significant battles between the two.

The storming of the Academy: Naire and her forces stormed the Academy, and killed many Febrayasi,

this was the battle where Mekonah and Naire hadthere first showdown

and was also noted as the battle in which Constantine lost her life defending young pupilis from a dozen Vasalians.

The other was a battle on Corellia, which was just a sea of lightsaber duels on a vast field, many on both sides lost their life.

18. Jedi General Gelderd

Mar 6, 2004
    Love that...thanks.... Naire sounds interesting too. Is she a Sith Lord equivalent, like Bane or Kun?

19. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    Name: Nairę Vastila
    Aliases: The Protector, The Lost One
    Actress: Demi Lovato
    Midi Count: 14,580
    Born: 1,852 BBY
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Nairę was discovered on the steps of the Febrayasis temple on Corellia. One of the current prophets insisted she be raised, sensing power and great potential, greater than most all the Febrayasi, in one small child. She was tested, her midichlorian count quite high, and was finally accepted, the youngest Pupil.
    Febrayasis:
    Lightsaber: A light mint/blue tinged colour, like this TEXT, white/gold later on.
    Combat style: Tanderlyon

Bio: The teachers noticed that as she grew, she seemed to possess an unusual strength in the Force, even more so than explained by her original midi count. They decided that she would truly follow the prophet’s words, and promoted her training even more strictly. Nairę flourished, and ended up travelling to Hutt Space with a group of Febrayasi at the age of 13. While there, she discovered the true harshness of the universe, much worse than the mere words her teachers had spoken about the galaxy.
    She escaped from her convoy during the nights, and became a beacon for slaves and civilians that were being unlawfully persecuted. She became known as the Child of the Light, and there is a legend on Tatooine to this day of her appearance, lightsaber glowing among the freezing sands.
    She continued to be an advocate for these neglected peoples, consistently travelling as a “diplomat” to worlds, before freeing them. In addition to her role in Outer Rim worlds, she would also travel as a humanitarian for Inner Rim and Core Worlds.
    She married the patriarch of the Anti’ll family, whose descendants are now known with the name of Antilles.
    She trained with Mekonah, and became dear friends with her, accompanying her on off-world missions, and working together on improving the teachings of Febrayasis. Mekonah trained her whole-heartedly, believing her to be one of the most powerful Febrayasi in existence.
    Soon after her marriage, however, her life began to spiral out of control.
    She became jealous of those around her, who seemed to be living more freely, with more happiness and fortune than she was.
    She questioned Mekonah about her emotions, wondering what she could do to stop her rapidly declining mindset, and began to withdraw from her teaching and learning duties.
    Mekonah became worried of her friend's seemingly imminent fall and tried in every way possible to assist her.
    Nairę began to refuse this help, after she began to believe the Febrayasi were the ones changing her, making her become something she did not want to be.
    She finally fell from her already unstable position, her aura tumbling deep into the dark ways of a Vasalian.
    She left her family and her academy, fleeing to the Inner Rim.
    Mekonah refused to give up on her seemingly hopeless friend, and confronted her many times to try and save her from her ways.
    Nairę grew increasingly furious and cruel towards Mekonah, believing her unwillingness to give up to be more out of greed for her potential and strong power over her friendship and goodwill.
    In a final duel, after Nairę staged an attack on a group of Febrayasis Pupili, and before Mekonah finally refused to assist Nairę any further, Nairę killed Mekonah's beloved in an attack of misplaced vengeance.
    Nairę believed that if she used him as an ultimatim, Mekonah would finally leave her to her own devices. Unfortunately, Mekonah refused to give up, and he was taken from her before her eyes. Mekonah tried to forgive her one final time, but as Nairę used the Force violently and destructively, even showing her her worst fear in an attempt to destroy her, Mekonah retreated from Nairę's presence, and left her to wander the galaxy.

The Scrolls of Mekonah reference her fall.
    "you were there with me, during my highest and my lowest, we laughed together and we cried, you knew my deepest secrets and i knew yours, your beauty had radiance that had no rival, you were my best friend, my sister, my beloved pupil, you were to be the light of Febrayasis, leading people to truth, but that light faded, you changed, your pride let that light fade, and you turned against your brothers, you began to despise us, you hated us and you killed many. You began to follow the ways of Vazaar and you left, the light of Febrayasis was shrouded in darkness, how I weep for you my best friend, the light has been replaced with a void, and you know bring destruction anywhere you go"

Pearlsaber likes this.
  20. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    thanks to AV for the bio above :p

there may be an extended bio of her in the future

[​IMG]

Naire Vastilla

21. Jedi General Gelderd

Mar 6, 2004
    Thank you both for that. A tragic but common path of downfall. She is stunning though. Was Naire the so called "leader" of the Vasalians after her fall or did she have some above her?

22. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    at the time the scroll was written it was believed she was just another fallen Febrayasi, which was sad because she was Mekonah's closest friend,

however recent findings say that she was the true leader of the Vasalians and it is debated whether she was truly ever the friend of Mekonah.

Admiral Volshe and Pearlsaber like this.
  23. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    This link is better/longer... but involves the Vong.
    (I don't know if we're ignoring that or just going to go with the one ending.)

And the saber colours are ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ and then ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

24. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    oh yeah that biography is actually better :p

25. Pearlsaber

Jan 29, 2013
    I have been summoned here from the CCC. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.