main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Febrayasis- Teachings Of The Four Sages (A Fanclub)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Sistros, May 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sistros

Sistros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 24, 2010
    I will answer my Pupili:

At the age of eight Mekonah Fireheart was abducted and taken to "Darth Reptilious" the apprentice of Baroness Vortex,

there she was voilently beaten half to death, she was saved at the last minute by Xylon and her adopted father.

Xylon was involved in a duel with Reptilious but realised he could not beat him in a duel, Xylon told the Jedi to take Mekonah (then called Noxious) and flee,

using the last bit of effort he had, Xylon used the force to tear down the room he was in, killing himself and Reptilious, he died saving her life.

-----------------------------------------------------------

AV: I wasn't going to do a points thing, more of it mission based like the NGE, however if you want to do a points system with your apprentice then have at it, every mentor is unique.

Pearlsaber and Admiral Volshe like this.
  2. Shira A'dola

Shira A'dola Jedi Master star 6

Sep 4, 2012
    JGG: I accept :)

3. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    another Biography

Constantine

Appearence: long blonde hair and blue eyes

Lightsaber Style: All styles (is said to be the only lightsaber weilder in Febrayasi history to rival Mekonah in swordsmanship)

Lightsaber Colour: Teal

Type of Febrayasi: Defender Of Peace And Justice

Early Life

Not much is known about the history of Constantine other than that she was a decendant of the sage Yanjon, and was proud of it. What is known is that she was born on Corellia, and by her early teens was a fiercly independent girl who travelled planet to planet trying to find knowledge on the force,

unlike her ancestor Yanjon, Constantine had a very high concentration of midichlorians.

Destroying of the Kimon Moon.

by the age of twenty Constantine had stopped ageing, and began to try to teach the ways of her ancestor Yanjon to many tribes and villages, one such tribe on the planet Kiminoon, mocked her teachings. In a fit of rage, Constantine silently meditated before slamming her activated lightsaber in the ground, the tribe heard a violent noise similar to thunder and saw their moon crack down the centre, causing terrible tidal floods on the planet. The moon was destroyed, it is reported she had said to the tribe "little people of a large galaxy, you now see the wonders of the force and what it can do". Although Constantine showed remorse for what she had done, Constantine believed that a valuble lesson was told that day.

Finding the Academy

after the events on Kiminoon Constantine heard the voice of Sistros telling her to go to the Academy on Bellassa. There she met Mekonah, and slowly began to humble herself and through the teachings of Mekonah became a calmer person while still maintaining her warrior spirit. She became one of the most powerful leaders in Febrayasis and is considered to be the second most important after Mekonah

The Death Of Constantine

Constantine's death has herald her a true heroine of aFebrayasis. The Academy was under attack by Naire and the Vaslians when very young Pupili's were attacked, Constantine managed to fend them off with herr incredible lightsaber skills, long enough for the Pupilis to escape, in the end there was just too many and Constantine fell to the ground and died. After the Vasalians had escaped, 5 pupilis who vowed not to leave, placed there hands on her as she lay dead in an act of respect,

Legacy

Constantine is considered somewhat of a legend in Febraysis history, to the point many stories have been made up about her, Febrayasi scholars are still debating which are true and what isn't. All agree though is that she was a brave warrior and became even motherly to the Pupili.

Constantine left many scrolls that taught the definitive force, and still has the admiration of Febrayasi of today, and many young Febrayasi females aspire to be just like her

[​IMG]
    there is no image of the real Constantine,
    but this picture hangs in the Febraysi Academy
    it is thought to date around 500 years after her death, so true likeness is not known.

4. Randwulf Crescentmoon

Randwulf Crescentmoon Jedi Master star 4

May 25, 2013
    As I write this I realize that something is wrong with my datapad (laptop) and its connection (phone-line) so I may not be able to keep up until I can get this matter resolved...

Master Sistros, I must ask for your permission to meditate on this...and I also encourage you to take on other Pupili in my stead.

I know, I know...it's just not the same :D but give them a chance and I'm sure that they'll do well...

I appreciate my mentor's patience on this matter and I will continue writing my datalogs (posts) when this matter is resolved, which will hopefully be shortly... :)

If I can get back to you, is there anything at the moment you need of this Pupili?

If not then "may the force be with you" (and me 'cause this whole datapad thing is frustrating [face_frustrated] and it'll take as much will as I can muster to not go dark-side on it ;) )

5. Pearlsaber

Pearlsaber Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    OOC: I'm trying to play as a Febrayasi in Knights of the Old Republic on my computer. :p

I just thought I would share. :)

Sent from my mobile desk via R3-S12

6. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Ooc: I never thought to try that! I've played a Dark Jedi, but now I'm going to need to try that :p

Pearlsaber likes this.
  7. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    Pupili I will meditate on your data pad issues,

when your computer is fixed be sure to hurry back :D

Pearl that is awesome [face_laugh]

Admiral Volshe and Pearlsaber like this.
  8. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    sorry for the double post but question for everyone,

would you like to know about the definitive force or another bio next

if another bio, who?

9. Pearlsaber

Jan 29, 2013
    I would vote either more about Yanjon or about the Definitive Force. Either sounds good to me! :)

10. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    Mekonah

- was born and abandoned by her Sith mother Baroness Vortex

- was found by Braata and was raised by him until she was three when he was brutally murdered by thugs

- she was rescued by a dark Jedi named Xylon, her only possesion was a sith holocron teaching her the basics of sith teaching, and that she is to be named darth Varlet

- when she was aged five, she went into the care of a grey Jedi, and was adopted by him (see fanfic) she got the name Precious Mekonah

- when she was 18 she was walking by a stream when she heard the voice of Sistros telling her to go to several planets to obtain scrolls of Dwaartii and holocrons

- Aged 19 she was instructed by Sistros (via the holocrons and force teepathy) to build the first Febrayasis academy

- Mekonah was warm, kind, patient, humble and extremely friendly

- her lightsabers were a dark pink and yellow

- in terms of force power she was futher than anyone in the galaxy

- once her beloved was killed, she never married

------

Constantine:

- direct bloodline from Yanjon

- was extremely aware of her beauty,

- would often use her powrr to prove a point to none believers

- was Febrayasi's best swordsperson

- destroyed a moon

- has a Teal lightsaber

- killed Vasali Vasaar in lightsaber combat

- was proud, somewhat arrogant, but extremely loyal to her friends, she also had a protective streak

- never married due to "no one would be good for her"

whether this is due to vanity or a deep rooted insecurity that she knew she couldn't ever love in that way is unknown

---

just something I found in NGE that I thought I'd add :p

i'll do Yanjon next, and the definitive force :)

Pearl, if you want, you can do a profile of your Febrayasi character from the KOTR if you like. He/she can be an official Febrayasi

11. Pearlsaber

Jan 29, 2013
    Edit: Forget what I had in this message. I misunderstood. :p That sounds fun, Sistros! I may need to learn a bit more before I do a bio though. :)

Edit: AV, do you have a Febrayasi name you go by???

12. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    Emiliana Volshe is my RP character. :)

13. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    YANJON- SAGE OF Dwaarti

Appearance: in reality Yanjon dressed simply, in a light brown Tunick and white pants, he is often potrayed in armour due to the fact he was brave and fearless in battle

Lightsaber Style: created Yavonali and Harbá, was a master at these styles.

Lightsaber Colour: Teal

Type Of Febrayasi: N/A

Early Life

As with all sages, Yanjon was born on Dwaarti but to an extremely poor family of farmers. His dad was a hard working man who had never heard of the force. When he was just five years old his mother died from contacting a deadly illness when bitten by a bozbee (a deadly swamp type bee native to Dwaarti) as such from this early age Yanjon had to help his father run the farm since they couldn't afford any farmhands. Due to his broken heart his father his father kept on despite becoming deathly ill due to low immunity. At this time Yanjon became very studious and was surprised to find he could read in many different languages despite his limited education. With the little spare money he had he would read about the new findings in scientific research throughout the galaxy. One day one such publication had an article on midichlorians and how "the Jedi" had discovered these microscopic cells was the communicator between them and the force. Fascinated Yanjon researched all he could on the force, all with limited funds. When his dad died when Yanjon was 15, he stowed away on a ship to Coruscant.

University Of Coruscant

once arriving on Coruscant, Yanjon was amazed at the metropolis which was the planet, it was something he had never seen. There he met a droid smith by the name of GHirnoj, a Zabrak who took him under his wing. Impressed with his knowledge, despite his limited education GHirnoj introduced him to Coruscant politician Tirjj Mazook, who officially became Yanjon's tutor, after five years of learning, he was accepted into the Coruscant University where he studied Philosophy and Politics, being a vety gifted and likable student.

Meeting Sistros

It was because of these subjects he met the young student Sistros, and the two became very close friends, the starting point being that they were from the same planet. on a specific occassion, Sistros noticed that Yanjon was reading about the force, and Sistros confided in him that he too was interested in the force and the two would have long hours talking about how the force came to be, and whether the Jedi werethe true masters of understanding it.

Early Republic Lawyer

Yanjon soon graduated and became a Law graduate in the Early Republic. He advised Senators on law matters and set guidlines for a peaceful democracy where senators could sit down and resolve their problems, in doing so Yanjon helped design the first galactic senate and was given the oppurtunity to represent Dwaarti in the newly opened senate because of his pacifistic nature. He declined saying he wished to meet the Jedi order that was stationed on Coruscant.

Jedi Training

The Jedi were very reluctant to train Yanjon since he was now an adult, and was even less keen to train him when they realised he had a very small midichlorian count. However after a months worth of council meetings it was agreed that he was to be trained and was given a less than enthusiastic Jedi master. Soon after training Yanjon fell in love while on a diplomatic mission, and the honest Yanjon went to the Council to declare his love with the woman Danika and his intentions to marry her. The council told him that if he wished to be a Jedi he couldn't marry her. A sad Yanjon leftthe Jedi order but married his love.

Sage

despite leaving the Jedi order, Yanjon decided to keep on studying the force, and with Sistros discovered the definitive force after several years of working together, only each discovering a quater of the true nature of the force, soon after they both met Feya and Braata and the four completed the puzzle and truly understood the new true nature of the force.

Many of Yanjons scrolls contain many words of wisdom:

many state

- Midichlorians don't matter in understanding the force

- being humble and non violent is the key to understanding

- love is the answer and gives the force it's strengh

- be fearless when facing your enemy, become love when with your friends

If you have any questions not raised in this bio, please ask.

[​IMG]
    Yanjon:
    statue in the Senate building

Admiral Volshe and Pearlsaber like this.
  14. Pearlsaber

Jan 29, 2013
    Are there any records of Yanjon's fighting style?

15. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Thank you Shira....or should that be Master Shira now....?

Rather exciting to take steps foward in this... :D

16. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    Yavonali and Harba were his styles, before those were created by him it is unknown. :)

Good evening everyone who is here.

Pearlsaber likes this.
  17. Pearlsaber

Jan 29, 2013
    Good evening Mentor! :)

18. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    Pearl: do you mean is there holocrons of him fighting?

19. Pearlsaber

Jan 29, 2013
    Yes. I suppose any information at all regarding his fighting style and fighting history. :)

20. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    your mentor should be able to fill you in on that ;)

Pearlsaber likes this.
  21. Shira A'dola

Shira A'dola Jedi Master star 6

Sep 4, 2012
    Mentor, actually is the title, rather than the Sith or Jedi's Master ;) I'm honored :D

Pearlsaber likes this.
  22. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Mentor...thank you. Best get that right from the start! :D

23. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    hallo
    my Febrayasi

24. Pearlsaber

Jan 29, 2013
    Hi Sage! How goes it?

25. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    I've notived your mentor hasn't got back to you yet

(which I'm not blaming her for I did giver her an impossible-ish task of explaining the techniques and wisdom of the fighting styles, :p)

if your mentor give me permission I'll teach you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.