February 16 meeting CANCELED

Discussion in 'Greenville, SC' started by Darth_Yalc, Feb 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Yalc Jedi Master

star 2
    Due to weather conditions today's meeting is canceled. We will have it next Sunday at 3pm at B&N in Spartanburg. Hope everyone sees this but I will send out a group e-mail also. Stay warm and MTFBWY.

Clay
  2. Jedi_Kermit Jedi Padawan

If I'm not working, I'll propably attend.
  3. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Y'all stay safe up there. :)

There was a cold rain here in Atlanta most of the day yesterday. When I took my dog out to do his business at 11:00PM last night, I fell on my rear going down the stairs because, unbeknownst to be, they had iced over. (You may all laugh now. ;) )

Thankfully, there were only a few icy patches on the road this morning. And since the temperature is supposed to get up close to 40 degrees, we shouldn't have any major problems down here.

Stay warm, my South Carolinian friends! :)
  4. Darth_Yalc Jedi Master

star 2
    Welcome Jedi Kermit. Feel free to introduce yourself here or another thread if you wish. I noticed by your profile that you work at Toys R Us. Maybe you will be able to help our collecting out some.(HINT) ;)
  5. DarthBrett Jedi Master

star 1
    Yes, yes, strong with the force, this Jedi Kermit is, a powerful ally he may be.
  6. Dark_side_fatty Jedi Knight

star 3
  7. DarthPurr Jedi Knight

Do not forget the meeting this Sunday the 23rd at 3:00 we need to make major plans.
    FRANKIES
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.