main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

February 2006 Meet: Sunday, February 19th at the Good Time Emporium in Somerville

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by DarthWormie, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDIMASTER6872

JEDIMASTER6872 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2004
    he also forgot WANT... hehehehehehe

J/K DW !!!!!

2. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Aw great. Kicking a man while he's down. You Supreme Chancellor, er, I mean CR will remember this. ;)

Here's the link to Good Time Emporium:

And for anyone who's interested, they'll be showing the WWE PPV 'No Way Out' on their big screen TVs this Sunday evening begining at 6:00.

3. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
  4. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    HEY! I did post the link! I know without a doubt I did. It must be a Netscape issue or something.

(mumbles) I know I did. I remember doing it as clear as day. It's not my fault. I know it isn't (/mumbling)

5. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    Not sure if I can make it yet, my brother (Who I haven't seen him in 2 years)is coming up this weekend and I will see if he wants to go into Boston.

If so I have a coupon that will entitle for 4 people to get half price on laser tag at Good Times. :)

6. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Count me out of this one. I have to work this weekend 6am-6pm on Sat and Sun. What fun. lol This place sounds pretty cool and hopefully there could be another meet there.

7. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Sorry to hear you can't make it Jorge. Chris, still hope to see you (and your bro) if you can make it.

We're getting pretty close to the meet so I was hoping I could get a final head count. So if those of you who are definitely going to be there can post saying so that would be great.

Again, anyone needing directions or additional info on GTE can follow the link Richie so dutifully posted above.

8. JEDIMASTER6872

Apr 5, 2004
    im still a godd but only for few hrs then I needd to go shopping for things for my next 501st outfit .... the plastic kind ... :)

9. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    Just to confirm...I'll be there w/ my friend Ed, who most of you have met. :)

10. JediFonger

JediFonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 10, 1999
    who's going to this one? i'm trying to decide between this 1 and the jillian one. honestly, they should be combined... but it sounds a bit late for that. i'll probably attend the one with the mostest people =).

i think there's about 5 max going to the jillians one. how many is attending this one?

11. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    If you show up, Yi Fong, we'll have 5 ppl tomorrow @ the GTE.

12. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Would have been nice to combine them but with a combined meet next month at the MOS, and my taking over as CR I figured now was the best time to have a BR meet where we can start laying the groundwork on what we would like to accomplish over the next 6-12 months.

Hope you to see you there Fonger.

13. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    Sorry guys not feeling too well the last 2 days I slept all day yesterday.

Got up around 7:00 P.M. and was back to sleep at 1:00 a.m.

Have fun see you next time.

14. JEDIMASTER6872

Apr 5, 2004
    sorry one and all ... I had hoped to make it today .. until 400.00 bill to fix car.. Front brakes, heater fan fixed, and oil change.. one week and 3 days ago back brakes starting to go. so I am not going to drive it more than I have to until thursday this week when I have those done... guess Ill be on SW Galaxies part of today... hope you all have fun for those that went today ... perhaps next time I will get to go ...

15. gimli_dwarf

gimli_dwarf Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2004
    Hi guys!

I´m a SW fan from Vienna/Austria and thinking about visiting the Boston area in April. If the meeting in March 26th is still on, then i might be able to schedule my flight accordingly and show up there.

so is it still on?

looking forward to meet you.

cya
    christian

16. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    Yes, gimli, the March multi-FanForce meet @ the Museum of Science is still on and being discussed in this thread. I just hope we can find you, being that none of us know you. Does your local FanForce have a t-shirt that we can look for you to wear (of course, you can wear a coat or jacket over it until you get in the building)?

17. JediFonger

JediFonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 10, 1999
    omg, we're gonn have a VIP guest? sign me up for 3/26! lol =).

18. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Sorry to hear you were not feeling well Chris. And to Justin my condolences on your car. Same thing happened to me with my last one. Just about everything that could have gone wrong did so all at once. :( Both you guys were missed.

Yes Gimli, as of today the March meet at the MOS is still on for the 26th. We would love to opportunity to meet one of our international FF 'brothers' :D Please do join us if the event fits in with your scheduled visit to the Boston area.

As for the meet, not much was discussed since it was just Richie and myself. Talked a little bit about the ongoing web site and ideas on bringing more visitors to our boards. Had a good time though. Played some pool and had a great burger!

Hope to see everyone next month at the MOS!

19. gimli_dwarf

gimli_dwarf Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2004
    it will be another week before i can finalise everything but as of right now it should be more than 90 % that my GF and I will be coming. The MoS was already on my schedule to see. I´m afraid that I wont become a regular though.

Here in Vienna we have a SW-dinner 10 times a year and i´ve been there most of the time for more than 12 years.

cya
    christian

I´m also open for other SW-related sight suggestions in New England - so tell me what´s to see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.