main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM February 2006 Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jaina Byrd, Jan 29, 2006.

1. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    Hey I wanted to ask,

Would it be okay if we moved the time to 2-2:15 pm? I think it might be a little easier. As I don't want to rush home from church since it let's out at 1. Let me know.

2. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    Fine with me.

3. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Me too.

4. mandy_djo

mandy_djo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    me three

5. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Okay then it's set.

6. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    See you all at 2 on Sunday.

7. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    See you then.

8. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    Good luck at the meeting guys. If you could post a little bit of what happened on the board I'd really appreciate it. I'm sorry I'm not able to make it to the meetings when they're in Cruces or El Paso. I'll make the next one as soon as I get a chance.

9. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Well overall I thought the meeting went well. Glad you all were able to find the house okay. Here's a brief synopsis of what we discussed:

Office Positions- (Having trouble remembering which positions Josh & Everett were nominated for). Andrea was nominated for secretary, Mario for treasurer, and myself for historian.

Website- Andrea told us how the place where our website was has now decided to charge so for the next meeting to bring .50 cents or $1 that way we can keep our site open.

C4- Takes place in 2007 and just maybe we can start doing fundraisers/donations to possibly taking a trip out there.

Advertising- We want to get the organization some more exposure so we're thinking of ways that we can start advertising the ORFF.

Among other things we talked about were our collections, books, video games, etc.

Next meeting is scheduled for March.12 in Las Cruces.

10. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    It was good to see everyone yesterday. I think we accomplished quite allot too. Looking forward to the next meeting.