main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho February 7th Meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Idaho_Vorkosigan, Jan 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idaho_Vorkosigan

Idaho_Vorkosigan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2003
    Where do we want to have this? My house is available as always, but if it's too far out of the way for some, that's cool too. Let me know. I'm sure we can discuss Celebration 3, possible get-togethers and such.

Hope everyone is well!

-James-

2. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    I'm going to be in Vancouver, Wa that day. I just realized that my friend's wedding is the same day... duh. Quite a surprize and very last min. (thought this guy would never get married again)... and we just got the announcement a few weeks ago. Good thing he called 1st so we had time to get plane tickets.

So, should we still have the mtg with those who can show or resched - I can go either way, however, with our last "set-back" I have some items I'd like to bring up hopefully resulting in by-law amendments.

let me know...

3. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Hey Gang,
    I won't be seeing you guys at this meeting. My involvement with the club will be dropping to almost "none." It has been a great privledge and a lot of fun being in the club. I know I'll still be hanging out with a lot of you just on a personal level, so I'm glad about that. Good luck to everyone whose in school right now and I hope that the club is graced with some blessings after all that has happened. It's been an honor gentlemen. May the Force be with you, always.

4. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    (edit) I didn't think my last message made it to the boards. I was in between breaks and it was added in haste.

Someone call Cody with whatever is decided...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.