main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo ~February activity! Sat., Feb. 21~ 12 p.m.!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MiaTieska, Feb 18, 2009.

1. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    We've discussed meeting for lunch at LTUE, an SF symposium held every year at BYU. (For more info, go to LTUE.org.)

Noon is the time!

What: Lunch!
    Where: BYU, Wilkinson (student) Center, 2nd floor, meet across from Sugar & Spice
    Date: Sat., Feb. 21
    Time: 12 noon!

The Cougareat has tons of different places to eat -- Taco Bell, Subway, Teriyaki Stix, Freschetta's, a burger & fry grill, an express place where you can buy tons of stuff, Sugar & Spice has ice cream and doughnuts and cake and brownies etc., there's a place that does like salads and stuff I think?, there's a burger/chicken sandwich/wings place down in the bowling alley, etc. So whatever you're in the mood for!

2. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    Ah, good, it's Saturday. I will be gone for a class thurs and fri. Anytime works for me. Just let me know and I can be there.

3. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    12 o'clock is best for me.

4. Allofthemonkeys

Allofthemonkeys Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2007
    Any time for me

5. MiaTieska

Jan 3, 2003
    All righty, noon it is then!

See you all there! We'll wait a few minutes for people to arrive and then will find a table after everyone gets their various foodstuffs. :)

6. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    So, where are we meeting? Sugar and Spice? The LTUE registration room?

7. MiaTieska

Jan 3, 2003
    Yeah, all the info's in the first post. :) We're meeting by the wall across from Sugar & Spice (I say across the way so that we don't block actual traffic/customers of Sugar & Spice).

8. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    Sorry I missed this. I was helping a friend work on a costume and wasn't able to get away for this.

9. Allofthemonkeys

Allofthemonkeys Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2007
    I am sorry too. I was getting new couches with my fiancee but her car broke down and we couldn't make it.

10. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Meh, I was the only one who came anyway and I spent 15 lonely minutes waiting and then went to a paper.

11. MiaTieska

Jan 3, 2003
    I was just extremely late and told you you didn't need to wait forever if no one else showed up. ;)

12. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Yup, that you did.

13. EmpressJainaSoloFel

EmpressJainaSoloFel Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 3, 2009
    What if we plan out a March activity a few weeks in advance? That way we know which dates will work and have time to adjust our schedules.

14. MiaTieska

Jan 3, 2003
    We try, but even when activities are planned out weeks in advance, people still tend to not show up. It happens. :) The difference is because this is a super small FanForce, it's much more noticeable.

15. EmpressJainaSoloFel

EmpressJainaSoloFel Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 3, 2009
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean that to come off rudely or snotty. I was trying to be concise, and it came off badly.

16. MiaTieska

Jan 3, 2003
    No, not at all! You're totally fine. :) I was tired when I wrote that and didn't word it well.

I used to have most of the stuff figured out in advance, and kinda feel bad I'm not as on top of it anymore. I think one problem is that I got overwhelmed trying to decide the activity every time, cause everyone's pretty much fine with anything so it was often left up to me. Trying to fix that so we can get back to regular activities. :)