main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

February Get Together 2/17 3pm @ The Goods

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by he-guy, Feb 5, 2018.

1. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Lets meet up the 3rd Saturday of the month at somewhere new. The Goods Restaurant /http://thegoodsrestaurant.com/ should be a good spot, and we'll be right on time to try out the Happy Hour menu. :)

Potential topics this month: our first look at Solo, St. Patrick's Day Parade, DCC & more!

2. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    Twist and Shout Records next door is an awesome place to wander through.

3. Wes Thornton

Wes Thornton Jedi Padawan

Nov 22, 2017
    Will try to make it. Only work half day at the museum...

he-guy likes this.
  4. chunkeymodest

chunkeymodest Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 17, 2010
    Hey, I might be able to make it to finally meet you folks!! I've wanted to meet yall since about 2010. Just moved out and 21, so if I'm welcome I'd love to meet ya'll!

he-guy likes this.
  5. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    You're very welcome to come to a meeting and meet the group! Hope we live up to the anticipation. ;)
    Here's the FB event post for the meeting:

chunkeymodest likes this.
  6. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    The February Get Together was held at The Goods restaurant off of Colfax. After figuring out parking, this location turned out to be great with Happy Hour specials kicking in a large quiet end of the restaurant available to meet for some good conversation.
    Rocky Mountain Fan Force
    February Get Together
    2/17/18
    No Raffle Announcements
    Roll Call
    --Name/Board Name/Topic:
    - What is one thing you would like to see happen or now happen in the Solo film?
    Old Business
    January Get Together
    New Business
    -Dark Crystal Event

-3/10 Get Together (likely to be float build day)
    -We discussed potential float ideas for the parade and the Falcon seemed to make the most sense as it is featured in the OT, PT, sequels and May's release of Solo.
    -Denver St. Patrick's Day Parade 3/17. There will be a new t-shirt featuring artwork by Cory available. Proceeds will help cover parade costs.
    Star Wars News
    -New look for TheForce.net, forums, etc
    -Carrie Fisher wins Best Spoken Word Grammy Award
    -Game of Thrones creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss will write and produce a new series of Star Wars films.
    Collecting News
    -New York Toy Fair happening right now, Hasbro is going to crowd-fund a 3 & 3/4" scale Jabba's Sail Barge for $500.
    -Funko is changing up Smuggler's Bounty
    -Mighty Muggs are back with a new look
    Group Photo

-forgot to take a photo, but did take a picture of the book that the bill came in.

7. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    There is the door connecting the restaurant with the Tattered Cover store. I think they keep them supplied with books for a unique look to hold the check. [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018