main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI February Meeting 2/10

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by lavagrrrl, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robt666

robt666 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2005
    So......Now to the most important question. Are we going to go eat after???

2. Qonas

Qonas Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2003
    We usually do, so I'd bet on it. However I won't be able to go this time, as I've got a birthday party to head off to after the meeting.

3. lavagrrrl

lavagrrrl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Food is always good. I'm a huge fan of the gardenburgers at Red Robin, so I will always vote for that option. :)

I'm really looking forward to the meeting. :D

4. lavagrrrl

May 16, 2002
    It looks like we might not be able to go out after the meeting. Jon's good friend from North Carolina is going to be in town Saturday, so we are going to spend some time with him after the meeting. :)

5. lavagrrrl

May 16, 2002
    Thank you to everyone who made the meeting. I really enjoyed some time away from costuming clubs, though we discussed a lot of costuming events. It was fun to talk and laugh, and be interrupted by the "I've never seen Star Wars" guy.

We talked about upcoming events, and Blasty said he would post about 501st events (which are pretty open to the Rebel Legion). Many costuming events NEED non-costumed help, so please don't be afraid to join in!

One thing we have coming up very soon is a game night. These are really fun evenings filled with talking, laughing and testing your game-playing abilities. CTATigger and Gold-Five have graciously offered to host once again. We will be meeting at their home on Saturday, February 24th.

Be sure to read all the Legacy books NOW for the next meeting.

We didn't discuss when to hold another meeting. That will depend on when everyone wants to get together again. This year is already going by very quickly with a ton of things going on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.