Snoho, WA February meeting being moved to second Sunday Feb 10th

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master

star 4
    2pm Sunday Feb. 10th

Bella Pizza & Pasta
    Address: 2020 Maltby Rd # 6, Bothell, WA 98021

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?tuid=16168481&tcat=8903827&city=Bothell&state=WA&uzip=98011&msa=7600&slt=47.761898&sln=-122.203232&cs=4&stat=:pos:0:regular:regT:1:fbT:0

(the link above my not work unless you copy and paste it to the address line in your browser - if it shows up on two lines then you definitely have to past both lines to browser)

Agenda:
    Discuss if we want to change the meeting date to something more convenient to our members (if you have some input and can?t make it, please post your preferences for meeting day and times here)

Also, should we have the meetings every other month until we have a more involved membership? Or maybe even quarterly?

Recruitment: What can we do to raise membership levels?

Future events that we can attend as a group?
  2. dragonmar Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Good thing we changed it because the 3rd is super bowl, sunday and I know no one would have come anyway. Hope we can get some new members or Jody and Amy can come.
  3. AmmersVI Jedi Padawan

star 4
    so far the date looks good for me!
    As for group events I'd say Norwescon is pretty good. :) What do you say we all go in Star Wars costumes or tee shirts or some sort of apparel on one day?
    Cate, let me know if you are still thinking about splitting up the cost of a room with Marlow and me. I will look into getting an extra bed set up if that's the case.

4. Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master

star 4
    I love that idea Amy! Maybe we can hit the party scene all dressed as Jedi, LOL.
    And I am definitely interested in room sharing at Norwes. It will save us all a bundle and leave more money to spend in the dealers room, LOL.
    Are you all planning on staying Thursday night as well?
  5. AmmersVI Jedi Padawan

star 4
    no, I just made reservations for Friday to Sunday. But I have Friday off so I thought the sooner we get down there the better. :)
  6. Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I have a room currently reserved for Thursday night thru Sunday noon. Maybe we could use my room, I will pay for Thursday night myself and we could all split the cost of Friday and Saturday night? That way you and Marlow will already have a room to go to whenever you get to the hotel on Friday? If that works for both of you, we can work on getting the extra bed in the room I have reserved. We can talk more about it at the meeting this sunday
  7. AmmersVI Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Sounds good. We'll wait to talk before I cancel my room. I hope I don't get charged for cancellation. :(

8. Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master

star 4
    You shouldn't be charged. I have cancelled rooms before with no problem. As long as you cancel before their deadline. Even if you wait till the end of Februrary or the beginning of March you should be okay
  9. dragonmar Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Hey everyone: Cate Thursday night would be alright for me as well then we could split that night. I would come after work and meet you somewhere, if that would work out. It would great if you can come on Sunday Amy, looking forward to seeing you.
  10. AmmersVI Jedi Padawan

star 4
    ya know what~ I could come stay on Thursday too! Why not?! It'll be fun! I'll only be able to make it later in the evening after work though. Either way, it'll be a great vacation! :D Hope to see you Saturday at Sarlacc... if not I'll hopefully see you on Sunday.
  11. Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master

star 4
  12. AmmersVI Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Sorry I didn't say bye before running off! Well, bye and hi! :D :p
    I am now at work sewing! :)
    I'm looking forward to the sewing bee in March!
  13. Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.