February Meeting Dates ???

Discussion in 'New Hampshire' started by Rotag21, Jan 12, 2004.

?

February Meeting Dates ???

Poll closed Jan 16, 2004.
Last week in Jan. Sun. the 25th. ? 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Sun Feb. 8th. ? 2 vote(s) 66.7%
Sun Feb. 25th. ? 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Postpone till March ? 1 vote(s) 33.3%
Some other date ? 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  2. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Ok guy's,
    Need some in-put here. We have 3 votes on the broad. As of now the meeting is Feb. 8th. Come tomorrow when the pole ends the date in front IS the meeting date.
    SeeYa!
    TK
  3. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Heads up to everyone.

I talked to Rik today and if we have the meeting on the 8th. It will have to be at night. Sorry, but he is working that day. The meeting will have to be at 5pm.

If this does not work for you'll. The next best thing would be to move it to the following weekend on the 15th. But I need to hear from you guy's on this. Please let me know what everyone thinks. Time is getting short.

Thanks,
    TK
  4. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Not that it's a cop out but I'm available any time Sunday! :)
  5. JangoFett3263827 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I didn't get a chance to vote but I would have voted for Feb 25 because I cannot do a nighttime meeting.
  6. SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Knight

star 1
    I didn't realize that you guys had a poll on this. Sorry I didn't get to vote but I've been busy doing other things lately. I'm not sure what I would have voted for but whatever you guys decide is fine with me.
  7. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Ok Guy's ,

I'm going with Feb. 8th as the meeting date for the moment. I need to talk to Rik to see what a good time would be on that day.

So Rik, if you read this please get back to me. Thanks.

Everyone else ... Just set tight. I'll have an answer by Wednesday so everyone has time to make plans.

Thanks,
    SeeYa!
    TK
  8. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    I was just thinking today of when we would be having the February meeting. Do we know what the agenda might be? Some topics: Celebration 3 has been announced for Indianapolis, so when should we start planning? Are we ready to order our T shirts? How about a party to celebrate us becoming official? We could order pizza and dance around singing the Yub Yub song :p
  9. RikSMaximus Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry guys...my priority for the last month has been getting the shops 2003 year end inventory done...I've been at it for weeks now, and I'm about 2/3 of the way through...It's consumed all my time because I have to file tax returns for 2001, 2002, & 2003 (YIKES!!) I know...2/8/04 is cool with me, but I won't be home till like 5:00 PM...As far as agenda, I'm game for whatever...pizza sounds good...

Rik
  10. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hey Rik,
    How goes? WOW !! Do you have a lot of TAXES!! LOL!
    How you get through it. Let me know what you think about tring it on Feb. 15th. ? Let me know if that is better for you? No big deal. I believe most people can not meet at 5pm. Some have said it's just a bit to late. No biggie! I was thinking we may just drop Feb. all together and just go with March. May just be best for everyone.

Peace !!!
    HOW BOUT THEM PATS!!!!!!!!!!

What a game!!!!

SeeYa!
    TK
  11. JangoFett3263827 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Okay, maybe I'm just being ignorant here, but when is the meeting officially. I need to know by friday afternoon.
  12. SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Knight

star 1
    I also need to know what's going on so Jason and I can plan our weekend.
  13. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Ok Guy's ,

Sorry for the delay but they is NO meeting for Feb. I'm sorry but with the weather & work the last 2 day's I have not been able to get on my PC.

Rik is unable to have the meeting before 5pm on Sun. So must of us can not be there. I also have not hear back from Rik on changing it to next week on the 15th. so as of now NO meeting for Feb.

I will keep you all up to date on the March meeting date. I am sorry once again for the delay and having to cancel the meeting. But I believe it has been a hard odd month for all with the Super Bowl ( GO PAT!) Rik extra work (GO RIK!) Tax time (GO TAX TIME!)

So just think of it like this ...we'll have alot more to talk about at the March meeting...lol

Till then...
    May the force be with you all...
    SeeYa!!
    TK
  14. RikSMaximus Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry gang...Just haven't had alot of time lately....March sounds good to me...still have to look at the schedule though...Hey...we've had a meeting a month for like 7 or 8 months...let's not feel too bad about missing one here or there...Once again, my apologies, and I'm OK for the 15th of Feb. if anyone still wants to have a February meet...Just let me know...

P.S: If we don't have a meet, should we still collect dues for February? I think we should...Let me know...
  15. SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey guys, are we still having a meeting tomorrow?
  16. Cephas Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think TK and I are going to be there around noon just for fun. If you or others show, maybe we can turn it into an official meeting. I'll also be bringing my laptop which now has a copy of TROOPS on it so we can watch it, as well as my video from the Star Wars party in Boston from a few months ago which no one has seen yet. So if you wanna see these, come on down!

-Cephas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.