main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gd Rapids, MI February Meeting---February 24th

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by stiger1, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stiger1

stiger1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 6, 2007
    February meeting will be held on February 25th at 1:00pm at the Rivertown Crossings Mall. Upstairs at the food court like always and we will try to meet at the front near Godiva's and Gymboree. If Donavon has a meeting for the Griffin's game, I will change the meeting to that date. All hands on deck for the Griffin's game and I know how excited people are for this event.:D

2. TX0338

TX0338 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2005
    Lets plan this meeting for the 24th (Saturday) and have it at my house.

I most likely have to work on the 25th. We really need to get to planning out the Griffins game. There are several other things that we can work on as well. Good idea? Everyone will be welcome to join us. This would basicly be a brainstorming meeting. If Brent can't make it out then when the meeting is over I will run our ideas through him to see if he thinks that they will work at the Stadium.

Let me know,
    Donavon

3. Jaareth

Jaareth Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2004
    Hey D i sent you a pm in here....did you get it?

4. Count_Scoobith

Count_Scoobith Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 11, 2004
    I might be able to make it finally. ;)
    What time sat and how long will it take?

Edit:
    Hey stiger1 *not use to that yet* I'm going to have to cancel our post office meeting. :( I'll be there monday afternoon to ship out some stuff. ;)

5. stiger1

Feb 6, 2007
    Okay, that will work. Hopefully the weather won't be like it has been because I do not want to drive in it.

Count_Scoobith if you mean next Monday the Post Office is closed.

6. Count_Scoobith

Feb 11, 2004
    WHAT ?!?!?! :mad: WHY ?!?!? I'll have things to ship out!!! [face_frustrated] This SITH Lord IS NOT HAPPY !!!

7. StarscreamPrime

StarscreamPrime Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2006
    I'm game for wherever it takes place. (But if it is a household meeting, I'll need a PM'ed address.) The rookie rages forth, again! [face_devil]

8. stiger1

Feb 6, 2007
    Oh the poor Sith Lord is not happy.:rolleyes: The post office is closed on Monday because its Presidents Day.

9. Count_Scoobith

Feb 11, 2004

10. stiger1

Feb 6, 2007
    Who cares about Sith Lord Day? Not me.

You don't like my tone. Hmmmmmmm.....[face_thinking]

11. StarscreamPrime

Dec 9, 2006
    Wait... Wasn't yesterday Sith Lord Day? Or was that just the day I was feeling evil enough to BE a Sith Lord?
    ;)

12. Count_Scoobith

Feb 11, 2004
    I think Everyday should be Sith Lord Day!! [face_devil]

13. TX0338

Jan 18, 2005
    So what time can everyone make the meeting on the 24th? Would everyone be willing to pitch in a few $$ for a few pizzas?

Later,
    Donavon

14. stiger1

Feb 6, 2007
    For me it has to be 1:00 or later. Yes, I can chip in for pizza.

By the way everyone this meeting now has turned into a west side meeting for the 501st, RL, and GRFF.

15. StarscreamPrime

Dec 9, 2006
    I'll go with the flow in terms of meeting time. As for chipping in for some... ahem... digestive incentives, I can do my part. [face_laugh]

16. pfont2

pfont2 Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2006

Yeah it figures. You wouldnt want the EVIL EMPIRE Employees over working themselves now would ya.[face_mischief] [face_shame_on_you]

17. TX0338

Jan 18, 2005
    Hey All,

I am thinking of a 4pm time for the meeting. Does that sound like a good time for everyone?

Let me know.

Donavon

18. StarscreamPrime

Dec 9, 2006
    Aces with me, Donavon. It gives me enough time to get some things done before the meet!

19. Count_Scoobith

Feb 11, 2004
    I'll check to see if I still don't have something going on then. [face_thinking]
    Man the griffins event is going to be so awesome.... :D I went to see them last friday night and I was thinking about it allot. We're going to be crazy busy with everyone visiting us, and chatting with us. This event is going to be VERY FUN. I didn't get to go to the whitecaps event :( so this event will be a make up event for me. ;)

Stiger1, are you working tommorow? I have to ship some stuff out. :D

20. stiger1

Feb 6, 2007
    Stiger1, are you working tommorow? I have to ship some stuff out.

Yes, Count I am working tomorrow in the window. I work the morning shift until 2:15pm then I get the rest of the day off.

21. Count_Scoobith

Feb 11, 2004
    Hey don't make them mad... other wise they might play hockey or soccer with my package that I'm shipping. :D

Yeah stiger, sorry we didn't get to chat much at the post office. I might be shipping somthing out in a week or so again. ;)

Donavon check your PM... ;)

22. stiger1

Feb 6, 2007
    Oh Count don't get pfont2 going about packages being used as a hockey puck or soccer ball because I won't hear the end of it.

Just too busy on Tuesday, the day after the holiday, to talk. I'm working the window in the morning to 2:15pm next week on Wednesday and Friday.

23. TX0338

Jan 18, 2005
    For everone who can make it out...

Address:
    2854 Woodward Ave, SW.
    Wyoming MI. 49509

Time: 4pm - ?

Bring some $ for pizza and or other food products.

If you have an idea of another charity you would like to see us work with bring along information about that charity and some contact information for who to contact about their charity.

Later,
    Donavon.... TX-338
    Better Red Than Dead!

24. StarscreamPrime

Dec 9, 2006
    I was just about to start my begging and pleading for the addy this evening. :) Again, as far as I know, I'll be able to make it just fine. Hope to see those I've met before, and maybe one or two I haven't, soon!

25. Count_Scoobith

Feb 11, 2004
    wow donavon, about 3 years ago I lived about 3-5 mins from you west just off 28th st. now I live 35 mins away in hicksvill. :(

I have some running around to do, so if I can make it I'll be there, but I give myself a 16.7895% of making it. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.