February Meeting - general discussion/planning

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Jan 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Having meetings without a secretary could be a problem...
  2. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    While it would be nice if she (or all of us) could be there, she doesn't have to be at EVERY meeting (there are things more important then Fanforce in our lives)

This kind of things happens to every Fanforce, these were just some suggestions I got from other CRs, I'd had a plan for this when we established this position: Candii can ask someone to substitute for her, or have one of the council members take care of the meeting notes/posting.

EDIT: I was hoping to not have to get into great detail regarding the various JKOC council/non-council positions. If necessary, we can have some brief descriptons added to the Welcome to the Jedi Knights of Cleveland link (for new people) to better explain how this works?
  3. DarthZome Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I'll have to go to this meeting. Otherwise, I won't get my coat back!
  4. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    I kind of like being kick-out of the mall like that one time!

I think if Candii can't make it Geoff or someone else could cover...it souldn't be that hard.
  5. RODIMUS-PRIME Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi everybody. I just registered here about a week ago, so I'm pretty much brand new. I live in Akron, and I have nothing to do on the 9th, so I can go.

Roddy
  6. JediCandii Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, it looks like I don't have retreat team this weekend. Mr. Stec cancelled it, so I can come to the meeting. But every Sunday after that until the end of March will be a problem.
  7. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    Foobies! I have to work that day. Just got the call and work has been scarce so I've got to take it.

I'll do what I can to make sure everyone has the t-shirt info.

-b-
  8. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I understand B, believe me...I'm in no place to argue over turning down work. I need to find something to "pay the bills" with, until something full-time comes along.

So, when exactly am I getting Farscape #3-4 back? :) And get you the next 2 installments? I mean "What the Frell!"
  9. RODIMUS-PRIME Jedi Knight

star 1
    So then all the info regarding this meeting is up-to-date and correct? Seeing as how the meeting's in 2 days...

Roddy
  10. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    See Random now our secretary WILL be at the meeting! :D :D :D :D
  11. Darth-Zod Jedi Master

star 3
    I think it is safe to say that I can make the meeting. I'm always afraid to say I'll be there and then somthing will pop up at the last moment that causes me to miss it.

Sunday, February 9th 3pm at the Southpark Mall food court by the window.

Welcome Rodimus-Prime. If you need directions, PM Jar Jar Jedi. She travels the southern suberbs the most and would probably know the best route. I mainly stay in the concrete jungle.
  12. JediCandii Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm almost positive that I can come, plus I think that I can drag Megan along too.
  13. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Just a thought, everyone coming to the meeting tommarrow...I'd like to finalize plans for the JKOC T-shirts. Brian won't be able to make it, but we can start taking names and getting an idea of how many we are going to need.

Hope some of the new people can make it out Sunday; looking forward to meeting Rodimus Prime (we've spoken over PM).

See ya at Southpark!
  14. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm sorry, guys. I can't come today. I'm sick. I don't even think I'm going to church! :(

Have fun, though. :)
  15. PadawanPadme Jedi Knight

Kim, I hope you feel better soon!
  16. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    I do, thanks. Unfortunately, that means I can't call off work sick tomorow. :( 8-}
  17. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Just so anyone wants to know(Cindy ;) ) that whole arguement about the green lightsaber can be showen right here.

Luminara Lightsaber
  18. Siri_Ruane Jedi Master

star 4
    Is there a board that has the rules and regulations of "The Jedi Knights of Cleveland"?
  19. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.