main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lafa, IN February Meeting Ideas

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Takianna, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    Well currently there is no one that has emailed me about the flyers that we put around campus. I'm still holding out hope though. I just know that there are people who want to be a part of this group. So as of now, we are not scheduling anything for February. We might have a small get together and talk more strategy on getting people to join.

2. WynssaStarflare

WynssaStarflare Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2004
    That sounds good. My friend said that she might join. I'll bring her along next time.

3. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Pressure her! We need a couple of people just to get things started. It's all about networking.

4. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Bring your friends along. Tell them to come (maybe even offer to buy them dinner?) and if they don't like it, so be it. But try to get them to tell *thier* friends about the group.

Word of mouth is the next best thing to get the idea spread.

5. WynssaStarflare

Nov 17, 2004
    Today waiting for a class I noticed that someone had pulled an email tag of one of the flyers! Hopefully a potential member

6. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    Well they haven't emailed me yet, but I will keep checking. I hope that they are interested. :) Thanks for letting me know!

7. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    I don't know if we will definately do feb. yet. I think that we might be able to get a better turn out around the first week of March. So if you want to mark you calendars, I would say that sometime between the 6 and 10 we will be having an official meeting. It won't be anything fancy, but we will get to know each other and fill out some information cards and maybe get things rolling. How does that sound to everyone?

8. WynssaStarflare

Nov 17, 2004
    We might want to have the meeting more towards the 6th as the week after that is spring break. I'm not leaving early, but I won't be here on Friday night.

9. Takianna

Apr 22, 2005
    that would be fine. We need to decide when and where. Okay?

10. WynssaStarflare

Nov 17, 2004
    That monday or tuesday would be best for me. Maybe Panera down in the Landing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.