main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO February Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Date, time, location, activity. You know the routine.

2. twilek69

twilek69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    Any Sat. works best for me.

3. titania7

titania7 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2005
    We're offering up our house for a game night, if anyone's interested. We've got the SW trivial pursuit, SW Life, SW Monopoly...well, let's put it this way - we've got some games with SW themes.

Just a laid back game/eat snacky food/hang out affair at the Schulte's if anyone's game (bad pun, totally intended! :D)

4. spideymj

spideymj Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    ok...not to have it be all about me...but...My vote if for Feb 25th. I will be comming down to St. Louis Feb.24 and 25 (the kids have off that Friday..and we would travel during the day.) and then taking off on Sunday.

5. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    Laura, Yay! I vote for the 25th then.

6. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    25th sounds good to me too. Worse comes we will take you out no matter what :)

7. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    My thoughts exactly!

8. titania7

Mar 28, 2005
    The 25th is probably the best Saturday out of the whole month for us! [face_dancing]

9. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    25th is sounding good...

10. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    So we've decided on the 25th then? Time?

11. tuxz0r

tuxz0r Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2006
    Can anyone come to these meetings? And, if so, would it be kosher if I brought a five 1/2 year old? I'd love to make a meeting, if possible, and meet some folks face to face. :)

12. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    Anyone can attend, and we often bring our kids (I do often). Matter of fact there will be a little boy there looking for a friend, Right Danielle? Or are we still going to your place?

13. Princess_Robin

Princess_Robin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2001
    hmmm....maybe seeing as that I have a month to try and convince someone to take my shift at work, I can make it....

14. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    The 25th is fine with me. Hopefully I won't get sick this time. [face_praying]

What time and where?

15. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Frank, I hope you will be able to make it too. I think we are still trying to come up with a time, and I think it is going to be at Danielle's house.

(But then again, I just realized we still have a month to set this dates.)

16. titania7

Mar 28, 2005
    We're still up for hosting! I'll make up some king (cup)cakes and bring out the beads for Mardi Gras at the Schulte's!

Times don't matter at all to us - we're game for any time.

We probably won't have Teaguen with us to just make it easier on Mom and Dad to host the meeting and because he has a hard time going to sleep with lots of people around, but kids are more then welcome! We're definetly preschooler-proof, most likely still toddler proof, and have the gear to be baby proof if need be. And we have enough toys and games to fill a toy store, so entertainment for short ones is not a problem.

We do have a small-medium sized (25 lbs) dog, but she thinks that she's a 5 pound human. We can always send her outside if she's causing a problem.

17. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    Aww, I won't get to meet Teags? Ah well. Maybe someday.

We do have a small-medium sized (25 lbs) dog, but she thinks that she's a 5 pound human.

You know you have a Cairn Terrier when... ;)

18. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    Danielle, please let me know if I can bring anything.
    Have we decided on a time yet?

Might bring the whole family, but we will have to wait til it gets closer to see.

19. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Oh good point Leash... what type of food are we doing? Oh, and Danielle if you could send directions at some point that would be good, because I am not sure I could find it again...lol.

Boy the 25th seems so far away...

20. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    A whole month away. I does seem far don't it. Thank goodness for the RPG and StFF social this weekend or I would be a wreck. Love my family, but Ugh!;)

21. NIBBOR11

NIBBOR11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2002
    Ummm? Danielle you're out my way right? I guess I'll make a note on the calendar. Will decide when date gets closer.

22. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    Danielle,
    What times did you have in mind for the Feb. 25th meeting and did you want to do BBQ or potluck or something of the sorts?

23. tuxz0r

tuxz0r Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2006
    Titania,

I'd be glad to bring something as well, food, drink, etc. Also, I need directions, since I'm new to the group? :confused: I'm bringing a co-worker friend and my five year old son, most likely.

24. spideymj

spideymj Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    Ummm, not to get antsy, but....do we know what we are doing for the next meeting I mean we are just a little over two weeks away? (Can you tell I am excited about comming back to Missouri and seeing you all :D) Danille...are we still having it at your house or should we plan on something else....(maybe a heated round of Star Wars Pursuit closer for the ILL people).

25. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Ok, since it is looking like Danielle had something come up, we need to make other plans for this month since it is only two weeks away...

We can move the game night to either my place or if someone wants to offer up theirs... order dinner in...

Of course I am open to suggestions, but keep in mind we need them ASAP!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.