main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA February Meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Feb 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Meeting is this Friday at Borders at 7:00pm. I will post minutes tomorrow. Pretend to read.I-)

I would also like to try something different at the meeting to perhaps make it more fun. :confused:

And it will be the time to celebrate a certain Sith Lord's Birthday.[face_dancing] =D=

MotherPalpatine

2. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    [face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing]

w00t! huzzah for Lord Helmet!

(where is that darn birthday cake icon i keep looking for??? we need more icons! cooler icons! we have a stupid cow, pig and chicken icon (i know better than to dis the monkey) but NO birthday cake! no "rolling on the floor" icon! what's up with that? MP, talk to your decoder ring cabal and make it so!)

3. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    The meeting went well tonight and I think we were able to get some stuff worked out.

Steve, it was nice to meet you and hope you join us again.

Those that were unable to attend, you were missed but it did leave more cake for Josh.

4. Cruzer_Fett

Cruzer_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 31, 2005
    Aw, I missed cake.:_|

Happy b-day Josh if that was the occasion.

Last night was "date-night" for Erin and I(Quinton was on a field trip and we had made plans for a sitter). So, I wouldn't have been able to make it even if Lucas himself came to pick me up personally for the meeting.o_O

5. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    As it should be, but you did miss the Vader Tater cake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.