main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC February Outings - A Legitimate *milking* Thread!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by PulsarSkate, Jan 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    Yes, I know, as one of the enemy and not an official member of the 'old boys blub' my opinion is slightly askew of that of the genral VicFF populace, but I would like to suggest perhaps one of those meat things.

No wait, I mean meet. Where we go to a bar and drink milk, glorious milk, til the cows go home.

Seeing as the pillaging of the vodka wench is taking place in early Feb, I will suggest a tentative date of the 18/19th of Feb? Tis a Friday Saturday night option.

I'm open to suggestion about where to go, but seeing as I keep talking up St Jeromes, I put forward that idea. You can get long necks for $4 and the music and atmosphere is gooooood.

What say you, oh brothers and sisters of the revolution?

2. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Star Wars Star Wars Star Wars

There, the thought police should be convinced to keep this thread open now. ;)

Yeah, I'm ALWAYS up for a legitimate milking or two, and as a mate of mine always affirms; the difference between a meet and meat is a couple of shandies and soft words at the dancefloor.

But enough of that, JE isn't like that and doesn't like it when I talk about him like that either. ;) Let's blow the proverbial horn and get everyone in here! `

3. Koroshiya_keefu

Koroshiya_keefu Jedi Master star 2

Jan 3, 2005
    Well, St Jeromes is a rocking joint.

And I'd be up for it, but I'd be a bit worried you'd all turn out to be a lot more crazy than you make out you are on the forums (no offence as generally my sanity slips in and out on a regular basis)

Whoopdee!

4. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    I'm not weird. Honest. Its the gerbils. They make me do it.

[/obligatory nonsense] ;)

But yes, come along...be one of us...one of us...

5. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    I HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE UP *MILK* FOR FOREVER!!1!!!ONE

Now that I've got your attention, I'm up for it. ALWAYS up for it. In fact I'm off to the proverbial pub now.

6. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    I love you as much as one heterosexual man can possibly love another heterosexual man on a family friendly messageboard Damir.

7. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    Excellent...I can't wait to witness the lovins then.

I'm going to scope out Jerome's tonight, secure the perimetre and such.

8. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Shall we try and lure the Tyrannous Cahill there so as to imbibe him with toxoids and bring about his downfall once and for all?

9. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    I love Cahill. Has Holmes stopped messaging him yet? I take it after this month's bill he may have discerned our treachery?

Oh, St Jeromes, yay, should be fun. As for being whacked, I know Kane, Damir and I are extraordinary individuals with many socially accepted talents . We enjoy scuba diving, surfing, kayaking, rowing, hiking and mountaineering, rock climbing, bungee jumping, car racing, plotting and scheming war, ball sports, bed sports, speaking eastern european languages, annoying wharfie, annoying cahill (who we love dearly), and paintin' & writin' & choppin' & huntin' & shootin'. So in essence we are very likeable people who are not the ***ked up internet types some of you believe us to be. Fair dinkum.

10. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    But seriously, this is going to be a grand night... as is Feb 5

11. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    You know what Pip, I have the almighty urge to do something SIGHT UNSEEN in 2005.

Fancy a Dump?

12. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    Teh Cahill has already been invited to the night, and may I say, St Jeromes will be every bit as good I as expect it. I mean, as long as we all get the dancing bug and bust some moves. The young and prety things of Melbourne seem to deem this activity uncool, but I imagine a few 'bigfishlittlefishcardboardbox' style moves should burn down the internet freak barriers and allow those of us who have not met to be able to get along without any star wars references!

And for your information, I need coffee before I post, so anything that does not compute, put it down to there being too much blood in my caffiene system.

I am thoroughly excited to meet you fine gentlemen.

13. Koroshiya_keefu

Jan 3, 2005
    I thought St Jeromes wasn't really set up for busting certain moves? It's got the DJ in the corner, but I thought it was more for sitting and listening rather than breaking and waltzing.

14. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    Oh, you have little pockets of resistance against the general crowd. I managed to get in a few moves on Saturday night ;) But you're right, I've probably given the impression that it's bigger than it is. No dance floor boys, but if we grab the couched in the stairwell, we should be fine for whatever.

15. Koroshiya_keefu

Jan 3, 2005
    Cool. Last time I was there, we were sitting right infront of the DJ. Man I had a head ache afterwards from screaming at everyone! Lots of hoarse voices... Nee.

16. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    - This thread is legal and stuff, because drinking's about the only thing we all have in common.

- Holmes. ****.

- we should go dressed as jedi am i rite

17. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    dressed as jedi HO HO HO reminds me of the time Jet-Eye, Darth_Reign and I walked around the AOTC (or was it TPM?) premier with a microphone and nametags, pretending we were press, getting all the pathetic no-hopers dressed up and standing awkardly alone to extoll into our mic the virtues of Star Wars Fandom. (For the record, we got on Channel 10 news when interviewing some dude who had the full Rodian kit on. Many giggles ensued. ;) )

But anyway, my point is this.

No jedi, no cahill, bad cahill, bad bad cahill. **Beats cahill down with a stick**

18. Koroshiya_keefu

Jan 3, 2005
    I think the extent of my Jedi outfit is 4 different Star Wars tshirts. But they're just cool. Two classics, and those two Revenge of the Sith t's from the Star Wars shop online. What is everyone's general fashion practices?

19. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    What is everyone's general fashion practices?

Wait...if I don't dress cool or hawt enough, does that mean I can't come out? [face_worried]

20. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Depends on if you define cool as "damn this is comfortable, affordable and looks good" (good definition) or as "matea, this designer rip jeans for 400 dollars that don't fit very well are the best purchase evar i am like so fully schick in this outfit matea" (bad definition)

21. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001

what about my "damn this is comfortable, affordable and looks good to me but nobody else" definition?

22. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    It works! The proof will be in the pudding soon enough I guess :p

23. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Considering how on previous occasions meeting people from these boards has nearly left me suicidal with fear, this can only be a good night out. ;)

Unless of course, you're all even weirder then Damir. :(

24. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    i'm sure it can be arranged.

25. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    Don't fear my dear PoTtzors, we can drink away the social awkwardness and pain. It's the australian way! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.