main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC February Outings - A Legitimate *milking* Thread!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by PulsarSkate, Jan 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Um guys is this an officially sanctioned FanForce event? I wouldnt' want our little ewoks getting bad impressions from the elder folk - who really, should be setting an example, like Obi-Wan to young Luke - by showing that alcohol is not cool and indeed should only be handled responsibly and in moderation.

I mean, this IS a fully functioning FanForce Chapter guys, just the way we like it. If you guys discuss things or indeed try any sort of community building by having fun threads about things people want to discuss in here, well, I hate to say it, but like Vader to Captain Needa, I'm going to be coming down on the hard side of the Force!

Teehee. Oh well my fellow jawas, I think I've said my piece. See you all at the Blue Milk sing-a-long this weekend. @};-[face_love]:-B[face_love]@};-

2. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    Oh no, Brother PoT, I would never start anything so insidious as a thread that would bring our disjointed members together. Fear not! I shall be most mature and respectable and family friendly in Real Life as I am on the boards! :)

3. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    Gentlemen and ladies, I look forward to tomorrow night's adventure.

First round is on myself, with everyone else wearing the blame later on...

4. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    Ah, tomorrow night... yeah... Kane and I will be there... later... you two mingle while we make our way... um, thing is, kinda have two celebratory evenings tomorrow night with people I know I like very much and its down here past franga so um I don't think I'll be making an appearance, plus kane and I don't have any sweaters yet damn you Cahill.

5. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    Actually bugger it. If I'm not completely knackered I will drive up 1.5 hours from le party at main ridge, see you lot, flash my arse and then drive back down again ready to go surfing sunday morning. I'll do it for the good of VicFF. (Kane give me a buzz tomorrow, I'll be at work because as is the norm on saturday there'll be very little for me to do so I can afford to carry my phone around... we shall arrange)

6. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    I'll probably be in Mulgrave dicking it out with my boss, so let me know Piplington Frank - Master and Esquire - and we shall account.

Meso style. The probability. Yes, yes, meso.

7. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    *cough*PIKERS*cough*

None of you guys turned up...did you... o_O

8. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    I was there.

I haven't slept in over 50 hours.

Whoa.com.au

My mind is melting into little puddles of refraction; glittering slits lighting a coloured miasma back up and through the deepest, touching the furthest, and feeding cheese to my glorious Huggardic Pig, as Thorpie hath ordained.

9. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    you used the words 'miasma' and 'refraction'.

I don't believe you. :p

10. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    I just finished my lollipop guys I think I will take a nap

11. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    O hnoes the cretean army attacks forsooth i am a pint ansd nipple advocate man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.