main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

February...

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Jan 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    awesome man! mmmmmmmmm, 16" *drool*

Jayna, let me know if you inquire about the Fountain Room. I think I'll reserve a room in Lehman just in case.

2. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Ok, well if Jayna can't get the Room of a Thousand Fountains we have the first floor conference room in Lehman from 6am-midnight. Yeah, I meant to book it for 6pm-midnight, but when you're staring down the wrong end of a Dynamics test, these things just tend to matter less.

Jayna, did you ever get your cheese back?

3. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Good deal. I found out that the room of a thousand fountains is reserved for the second installment of Up Till Dawn's Halo Tournament. I don't know why they would have said that ERRSA had it, but oh well.

I did indeed get my cheese back- and it nearly killed me. I pull onto Clyde Morris Blvd after a long hard day of fibreglassing muskets, and all of a sudden, this glass container of shredded cheese comes flying up into my windshield towards my head. Thinking it was going to go right through the glass, I swerved to try to miss it. I was lucky that there weren't any oncoming cars in the other lane. It appears that some moron thought it would be funny to place the cheese on my parked car...

4. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    LOL!!!! Oh man, who would do such a blasty thing?! [face_devil] Oh man, the things I miss...

Biggie, what was Farsight ranting about in the lab tonight? Are you going to start coming to ERFSEDS? Heh, get in while you're still innocent. I actually have one rocket left if you want to buy it and put a hole in the sky. Also, if you want to work this weekend meet behind the Thermo Lab (vac machines) at 5am either Saturday or Sunday, or both! You can work with Mike and me infield.

5. jackdoud

jackdoud Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2002
    Just ignore farsight for a while. He's pissed off about someone and won't listen to anyone anyway. Give him a week or so.

6pm-whenever sat, feb 21st in the 1st floor lehman bld. conference room I can do. B5 sounds cool and I always have 'scape if anyone wants it.

-Jack

6. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    When isn't Farsight pissed off about someone? As long as it isn't the same someone it always is.

Anyway, I'm figuring only two of the B5 movies will make sense to anyone that hasn't seen the series, so that's about 2.5 hours. Maybe we could kick off the evening with a little John Quixote???

7. ca_tron

ca_tron Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2002
    Sounds good to me.

If no one sees me for awhile, that means that I got lost there some where. The only times that I'm ever in there is for classes on the third floor. So if someone wants to meet me somewhere or give me directions that would be awsome.

8. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    First floor conference room right next to the elevator. Just look for the big 134 on the wall :)

Cat, are you doing the RP BBQ that day?

9. ca_tron

ca_tron Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2002
    I totally forgot about that. Yeah, I'll go. I'm not going to stay for the movie though. Y?

10. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Just trying to get a read on how many people will be there. And as much as I would love to watch Indiana Jones in the auditorium...

11. BIGGIE

BIGGIE Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2003
    yah, as long as i am in the infield i will be there sunday i dont want to be dealing with a bunch of hicks in a parking lot or something. i want to join but all my money is going into my costume for mega con (u know how that is) maby u can, kinda forget u have that rocket in the first place ;) , and some how i have one ;), and just say i have already payed my dues ;) . i will give u that pizzia place's menu if u want it for the metting. yah i will most likely be going to a Renaissance fair north of maimi the same day of the metting. so me, john, and josh will most likely be going to that.

12. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Well, I actually just sold the last rocket, so ummmm, yeah. If ya can get me like $10 by next week I'll throw ya on the roster.

What time is Ren Fest over? The meeting doesn't start till around 6, so you guys can probably still make it. Most Ren Fests I attend end around 4.

13. BIGGIE

Sep 21, 2003
    i am not shure if we r going to be back by then, i will have to find out. i will try to get u 10 bucks by then but dont get your hopes up

14. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    ha, so it runs in the family? ;)

You know that the meeting is next Saturday, not this Saturday, right? Farsight was confusing me on Tuesday.

15. BIGGIE

Sep 21, 2003
    yah i know

16. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    So, Biggie D, Mr. Infield! how 'bout a free shirt? Free shirt anyone?! Just fill out the top half and sign at the bottom! Everyone's doing it!

17. BIGGIE

Sep 21, 2003
    no more free shirts, no more forms!!?!@>@E!#R:>$#@ LOL
    Any way, u still have my shirt i left it in your cooler

My name is Harry Nuts, and my Occupation: I am a drunk

18. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Yeah, along with half a jar of Mike's Peanut butter. I didn't know if Farsight was going to be at ERFSEDS tonight so I didn't bring it. I may drop it by his room Thrusday night or something. ERFSEDS is also going to be taking everyone that worked the race out to dinner once we get the check, so I'll let you know when that is.

With so many people going to Ren Fest, how many are actually going to show up for the meeting Saturday?

19. BIGGIE

Sep 21, 2003
    it is going to be me, john, josh, big c, and other people (who are not in the fan force) it will be about a 3 hour drive and it will end when the sun sets is how they put it, so we might be back for some of the metting. When does this metting start any way? and also if u want to get that pizzia menu, me and john have one.

20. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Well the meeting starts at 6, so taking into account that most of use will be at a BBQ earlier in the day I would say a little later than that. The movies were taped off the Sci-Crap Channel, so they're about an hour and 45 minutes long. If we manage to get things rolling around 630 you guys could probably make it back by the end of the first movie (proabaly In the Beginning), which would end around 815. I'm going to bring some Farscape just in case people feel up for it, but who knows.

pssssssst, this is the reason people should post when they are busy, so we can start planning the meetings a little better.

21. BIGGIE

Sep 21, 2003
    Hey, when did u guys end the metting? me josh and john were looking for u. i think it was 11 ish when we looked.

22. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Oh man, sorry dude. It ended up being me and Jayna meeting up around 6:15, so we decided to storm wal-mart then attend the Riddle Players showing of Indie and the Last Crusade in the Auditorium. I meant to call ya but I didn't know if you would have your phone on you.

Ooooo, good news though. ERFSEDS may have a new lab, so hopefully this week we'll be moving the vac machines :D

23. BIGGIE

Sep 21, 2003
    cool, will be there, ah... when is this dinner thing u were talking about?

24. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Yeah, I'd just like to say that I hate this school. I don't think we're going to take the space because the guy in charge of hte lab would have us working with three other groups and there wouldn't be room for the machines. Sometime within the week I plan to set up the small one in the Thermo Lab.

And see, if ya were at the meeting you'd know that we're probably going to do a Kennedy Trip instead. Looks like early April for that one.

25. BIGGIE

Sep 21, 2003
    i had to work on my costume and study for a test i had (that didnt help any), so yah that sounds cool, but.... how will be getting down there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.