main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA February's Meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Feb 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    For those who are not reading the new Anakin Skywalkers Jedi Dojo thread I am hear to remind you of our next meeting this coming Friday at Borders. The Jedi either don't have calendars, can't understand how to read a calendar, or spend to much time meditating to realize that a meeting is approaching so this is my reminder to them.
    Also, if I can hunt down everything needed I will make some Darkside cookies.

Golda

2. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Ahhh Cookies.....(insert Homer Simpson Drool sound here)

3. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    why not have the meeting at the dojo (han and leia's place) so we can get some practice in.

4. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    The Chosen One has spoken. Make it so! :)

5. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    The Chosen One...bringing balance to the Force...balance...a co-mingling of dark and light...doing something besides meditating. Opps, I forgot, you Jedi don't seem to be able to do anything without "considering much on this I will." It appears to me that you Jedi need a Chosen One if you ever want to get anything done.

Golda

6. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    The Chosen One...bringing balance to the Force...balance...a co-mingling of dark and light...doing something besides meditating. Opps, I forgot, you Jedi don't seem to be able to do anything without "considering much on this I will." It appears to me that you Jedi need a Chosen One if you ever want to get anything done.

Golda

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.