Febuary meeting announcement

Discussion in 'Winston-Salem, NC' started by spooky-kid, Feb 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    We will have our next Secret Sith Society meeting at PieWorks in Winston-Salem. We are gonna meet up there on the 21st of this month at our normal meeting time of 6:00 pm.

Can't wait ya'll. Hope to see you there Karen Wish you could make it Typho

Typho Do you plan on going to Celebration III ? We need to get a definete number on who's going so we can attempt to start making our plans....So that as soon as reservations can be made that we can make them immediately on the first day. We need to know how many rooms to get if additional people joining our FanForce are gonna wanna go with us.
  2. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm there dude!!!! Where is Pie works located?
  3. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hanes Mall Blvd. The shopping center with the Food Lion and the Burger King. After the Mall before Best Buy.
  4. Padme_Karen Jedi Knight

star 1
    I might try to make it to that little shindig .. how long do the meetings last and do I need to bring anything?? What about a dress code?? secret hand shake?? code word?? just kidding .. it sounds like fun.
  5. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well Karen meetings usually last an hour to two hours. We really hope you show up. The only thing you need to bring is money to pay for your own food and beer. Unfortunately we're having to think of another place because PieWoks isn't open any more.

Hey guys, how about this? We meet at Carlyles on Hawthorn. It's a little pub with a couple pool tables, fuse ball and pac man. They have an excellent selection of beer. We could get Papa John from next door or PBs' that Adams' always talkin' about. Or we could maybe order SteakOut and get it delivered to Carlyles. How about this my fellow Sith.

Hmmmmmm.....A Secret Hand Shake....intresting.????
  6. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Code Word

What if at one of our future meetings we had a secret code(ex. What have you done with the stolen plans?)

Everyone that showed up would have to say that to the hostess? I'm just picturing that in my head. That would be hilarious.
  7. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ok ... well how about Twin City Diner?
  8. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm cool with it!!! My wife is going to try and make this meeting with me. I sense the darkside growing!!!!
  9. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    OK!!!! Round up!!

Who's coming to the meeting this week end??

Things that will be discussed......(per Spooky Kid)

Celebration III (Renting a van and making hotel reservations)

New figures found(by whom and where)

website(check it out if you haven't yet and come with your opinions to be discussed on what you like about it or whatr you don't like about it and things that you think should be added or taken away from it.) http://pagan-jedi.tripod.com

FanFiction ??? Have you had a chance to read our story that so far stardog and i are the only ones writing on it. bring your opinions with you.

Secret Sith Society collaboration fan fiction
    http://boards.theforce.net/Winston-Salem,_NC/b10087/14570773/?6

Stardogs' FanFiction story
    http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/14260317/?41

Any other topics are more than welcome for discussion!!!

Please post or email notification that your coming to the meeting.

Email (SPOOKY KID or STARDOG-D-JEDI)
    see profile for address...

Or post right here!!!

Stay cool!!!
    AND MAY THE DARKSIDE BE WITH YOU ALL!!!!!
  10. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Padme_Karen Are you gonna be coming to the meeting?
  11. Padme_Karen Jedi Knight

star 1
    Man o man I'm new here and I've already been called out ...

I am going to try to make it on Saturday. Sorry for not being able to confirm but as unfun and unsith like as it is .. I have been working like a dog the last few weeks and may have to work on Saturday.

The good news is I work downtown just a few blocks from the venue so I will try like no Sith has tried before (may the force be with me) to be there at least for a little while. I would like to meet everyone and maybe consume a cold barley and hops type beverage.

I'll try to see you all there .. fo shizzle.
  12. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    COOL DEAL!!!!

I can feel the power of the darkside growing!!!!!!!

Can't you Grand Moff Spooky kid?
  13. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Indeed we are growing more and more powerful. [face_devil]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.