main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON Febuary meeting ~*^^ yay *~

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by lil_goddess_girl, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Robert

Lord_Robert Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2005
    Ok Brandon

There is only one way that you can prove that point to be true. What are the 6 remaining points for?

Once again I will say Obi-Wan's craft had 8 in Aotc and had 6 in Rots. So that referance is garbage. Point proven wrong! Even if you could use that, then why is that other marking on Obi-Wan's ship not the Jedi. After all it was on there 4 times and the 6 point was on only once? And before you say it was something else, Why was it on Anakins and the Detroyers and all the other Jedi ships.

2. Darth-Influenza

Darth-Influenza Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2006
    lol...

You just proved yourself wrong. You made the point that the 8 point is the republic not the Jedi. Hahaha...

3. DaleSabers

DaleSabers Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2006
    i didn't prove myself wrong. I just proved that the jedi and the republic were united at one point so they were put together into the republic symbol. But since palpy took over the democracy and the jedi were no longer part of it. My tattoo just symbolizes the formation of unity they had during their time together. Also my jedi character is from an earlier time of that era.

4. Lord_Robert

Lord_Robert Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2005
    No!

you never proved that. Don't forget the 8 point matches the shape of the senete building. To prove that the 2 missing points are democracy and the Jedi, you have to provide what the remaining 6 points are. If there if no proof of all 8 points then it is only speculation.

The reason that I'm saying this is that the Imperial Department of Militay Research is simalar but only 4 points.

5. DaleSabers

DaleSabers Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2006
    what ever i'm ending this argument. I'm going along with the info i gathered and the images that lucas supports. Even check out some of the star wars sites and you'll see my tattoo image on there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.