main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Federation Tank....need some help

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Dyar, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyar

Dyar Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2006
    Hi there

I'm a newbie to this forum from Australia but I have a little problem that I desperately need some help with. I bought the Federation Tank for my son for his birthday but even before I added the stickers my fiancee threw away the box....arrrggghhhhh.

I am not sure where all of the stickers should go so if anyone can help me then I would really appreciate it and so would be son.

Thanks in advance

Dyar

2. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    G'Day Dyar ;)

I don't collect many figures or vehicles, so I can't be of direct help. :( However, I can help you from a logic point of view. [face_batting]

First off, I think that you may have the wrong forum. The Collecting forum will probably have more experience with these kind of things and your answer could probably be found from people in there. :)

That said, you may need to define what item you mean by Federation Tank for the benefit of everyone. Although I do realise that this might be hard without the box.... [face_thinking] A picture, if you have that capability, wouldn't go astray. :D

Other than that, welcome to the forums! [:D]

I hope you find your answer! :D

Cheers.

3. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    Tyi is right, you'd almost certainly find more help in the Collecting forum. Hope it all goes well for you!

4. Dyar

Dyar Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2006
    Thank you guys

The points you made were very valid and I will ask the people on the collecting forum for help.

All the best

Dyar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.