Feel like venting??? Come on in!

Discussion in 'Phoenix, AZ' started by Rhiannon, May 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    No kidding. I'm 28 years old, fer cryin' out loud!! I've been married for 8 years, out of Utard for 4, have a child of my own...

apparently I'm just not capable of choosing my friends.

honestly, the real reason behind my mom flipping out... they don't meet her "Mormon standards" checklist in some way.

**screams at the top of my lungs**
  2. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Then what ever you do don't tell her about the ritual sacrifices we made while dancing naked in the middle of the town square.... Oh wait, I wasn;t supposed to talk about that, huh? ;) [face_mischief]
  3. kreleia Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    :eek:

ZOO!!! You swore you wouldn't say anything!!!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

But now that it's out... **sigh** ;)
  4. Kirana_T Jedi Master

star 4
    There's a town square? ?[face_plain] [face_mischief]
  5. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Good cover, Kirana. ;)

And I'm heavily medicated, yeah that's it, it's the drugs, I swear.... Nothing ever happened by the light of the full moon w/ Pagan gods.... Oops, did it again [face_blush] ;) [face_mischief]
  6. Sistine Jedi Master

star 4
    "Well Good Morning little white car?why thank you for letting me in?hhmmmm I see that you are blocking cross traffic just to let me sneak in?Oh Gee I should look around first?should I go or not go??? Okay well I?ll guess I go?but wait?I don?t want to be in this lane so I should drive really slow and not turn on my blinker so I can get in the next lane over before that left turn in 1/8th of a mile?am I blocking you and everyone else behind you?not to mention this lane that I am trying to get in to? Okay?here I go nice and slow into the lane I want?Oh I am sorry did you think I was going to turn left here? Oh no, I don?t need to make a left turn for at least a mile?"

I should have hit the little?OMG!!! AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa!!!!?. This added to power lines being down and a broken crane on the freeway?everybody came through my little town to avoid it!!!

But today is day 6 without a smoke!!!
  7. wardenx Jedi Knight

star 3
    :eek: WOW!! Great job, Sistine! They say after the first few weeks it gets much easier. Just hang on. You can do it. I have faith in you.

BTW, stress like that will give you an anurism. LMAO
  8. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Woooo Hooooo Sistine!!!!! If you made it through that w/o a smoke, I am impressed! :eek: Even I can't do that! ;)

Seriously, everytime I drive cross-country, I buy a pack of cigarettes so that I can smoke once I get through Kansas City and St. Louis! :eek: :mad:
  9. Kirana_T Jedi Master

star 4
    I need to take a break.

Why is it, when everyone knew I was working on a special project all last week, people still keep asking me if I have finished what they gave me YESTERDAY? (Yesterday, I did stuff from last Monday, along with at least 3 "emergencies.") If you don't quit bugging me, it's just going to take longer for me to catch up! :mad:

10. MexChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    MC recovers from the shock of yesterdays statements and speaks in an incredible delayed reaction

:eek: There was nakedness :eek: I missed it ?[face_plain]
    :mad: Dang :mad:

Talk about Venting. :p
  11. Diesel_Dave Jedi Master

star 4
    Mo, you should know we have to remind Mick of EVERYTHING! :eek:

;)

:D

j/k!
  12. Sistine Jedi Master

star 4
    Technology to clone the human gene...

Envelopes that still taste like crap!!!
  13. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    Ditto on the damned envelopes. GRRRRRRRRR!

14. wardenx Jedi Knight

star 3
    It's all an insidious plot by the MAN to repress the people. I'll bet Ted Turner's envelopes don't taste bad. :>
  15. Kirana_T Jedi Master

star 4
    There's a billboard I pass on my way home (advertising on-line bill payment for some bank or other), that says: "You're licking glue!!!" :D

I, personally, keep a glue stick in my desk drawer for when the mailroom forgets to order the self adhesive envelopes. I mail a LOT of letters at a time, and I am NOT licking all those envelopes.

And I don't even have anything to rant about today :eek: (although it is still early, and I make no promises.) It's Friday, I get off at 1, it's payday, and obnoxious cubical mate is busy and therefore quiet. Life is good. :D
  16. crazybirdman Force Ghost

star 4
    Data Entry
    And people who slow down to make right turns, but from as far into the LEFT of the lane as possible. MOVE, get out the way!
  17. Master_R0nin Jedi Knight

star 2
    This sickness of mine has cost me 2 un-paid sick days in a week that I otherwise only worked 4 hours. It's going to be a skimpy check.
  18. Sistine Jedi Master

star 4
    The kind of check you open..look at... and then check in the bottom of the envelope to see if a number fell off...Yep...just got one of those...
  19. crazybirdman Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh Uncle Sam, will his thirst for our tax dollars never be quenched?!?
  20. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Ok I am going to do the opposite of everyone else (like always) and say I what I love instead of hate first....

I LOVE that you guys are open minded enough and cool enough to allow others to express their opinons, INCLUDING negative feelings on this site...

Jess & Kristie-- I read both of your posts and I want to say...I enjoyed meeting both of you earlier this year and there is nothing cooler than kick butt chicks like yourself. You both have awesome strong personalities and the world is a better place when people express themselves openly like you two do. I think you both are "good people" and don't let anyone else tell you or make you feel otherwise! :)

And on the subject of family, etc....
    The day I finally decided to not care what anyone(ESPECIALLY my family) thought of:

me, my life, my choices, my feelings, my decisions, etc....

I found a less stressful, more happy life that I NEVER knew existed!! Now when it comes to ragging, nagging, etc. on me...I simply don't allow it. And I gotta say, we certainly don't seem to fight, get stressed, or annoy each other nearly as much! :p

Now...What I hate??
    People who lie and are hypocrites. People who make and break rules to serve their own selfish purposes.

People who try to jump down someones throat for something, then go do the same thing themselves. OR they get on someone's case for something, but allow their friends to get away with the same thing.

People that are insecure and cannot tolerate differences in others and try and persuade their friends to join them in their prejudices.

But...the world wouldn't be as interesting without the jerks that annoy us...it would be less annoying and stressful, but boring...
  21. crazybirdman Force Ghost

star 4
    You forgot to put that you hate the Dutch.

Disclaimer: CBM enterprises, in one way hates or endorses prejiduce against the Dutch
  22. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I don't hate the Dutch....

But I do hate people that are "diet coke evil"...

Just one calorie...

Not evil enough :p [face_devil]

RIGHTTTTTTTT......
  23. Sistine Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay..so you have a ?write in? on a quiz. The correct answer is John Marshal. Two spaces to be filled?if you leave both blanks empty you get 0 points. If you leave this: _______________ Marshal you get half credit. If you wrote any other first name with the last name Marshal?you get NO Credit?What the!!!

I missed the whole point because I threw in the first name William?HOWEVER had I just left it blank with only the last name Marshal I would have received the ½ point and thus a high B? Little ticked off!
  24. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :mad:

DANG IT! Stupid money! ARRRRRRGHHHHH!!!!

Ok so I forgot to account for a $5.00 transaction I made on the internet and over drew my checking by $4.83. Now I'm getting charged $65.00!!!!!!

I suppose the good thing in all this is that I called the bank and they're only charging me $65.00 instead of the $95.00 it was going to be. How can they charge so much for only overdrawing by less than $5.00? Because I made three transactions that put me over and they charge $30.00 a transaction!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Since I've only done this one time in five years before this, they wrote off one of the fees, so I'm down to $65.00 but I'm still kicking myself.

GGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
  25. wardenx Jedi Knight

star 3
    My Dark Queen, say the word and the defilers shall be punished in many a vile way. }:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.