main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Feel like venting??? Come on in!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Rhiannon, May 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Wench

Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2002
  2. wardenx

wardenx Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 23, 2003
    So let it be written... so let it be done.
    Your wish is my command.

3. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    Its good being a Dark Queen! [face_devil]

4. TyriaTainer

TyriaTainer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    WHY DOES EVERY SINGLE PAPER DUE THIS QUARTER HAVE TO BE DUE AT THE SAME TIME?!?!?!?!!?

just a little stress. then there's this other thing.............*sigh*

5. Sistine

Sistine Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    Monkeys...why did I take a class about Monkeys...That is what I deal with Mon - Fri 8-5.... :_|

Tonight we review...next week we test!
    breathe...breathe

6. blackfeather

blackfeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2002
    Wenchy-Which bank is this? Sounds pretty insane... though usually the branches are a little easier to negotiate w/than the customer service number.

Sistine-what if you had to study Rainbow Monkeys? Wouldn't that be fun?

7. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    blackfeather: Wells Fargo...GRRRR!

8. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    Ok rant for the day...

When I am really working hard, concentrating, straining my eyes on my computer screen, I get tense. I hold all my tension/stress in my neck. So usually near the end of the working day I get major pains in my neck and upper shoulders/back.

Well I already have them this am. It's only 9 something! ARGH! It's going to be a long painful day. Lately I've been popping extra strength tylenol like candy. And it only helps so much. GRRR....ARGH!

Where are you weekend?

9. wardenx

wardenx Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 23, 2003
    If it helps any, an article I did a paper on mentioned taking a break from mono-focus work (ie. reading, working on the computer, etc...) for five minutes for every half hour of work. Refocus elsewhere, preferably farther away, in the distance. Go look out a window or walk outside. Just five minutes. It works. :)

10. Master_R0nin

Master_R0nin Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2002
    My eyes have been toned to the glow of the computer screen. In fact, when I'm in front of a computer is when I'm most content. I've stared at a computer screen without moving my head for 5 hours once (Quake binge). When I finally moved my head, you would have sworn my neck was snapping from how loud it cracked.

Mmmmmmm, Quake....

11. blackfeather

blackfeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2002
    wenchy: wells fargo? dang, you're never gonna see that money again. they're all about bleeding the customers for every cent they're worth. except for the really rich customers, for whom they'll bend over backwards, sideways and upside down to keep their profitable profitable money. and let's not even go into how they treat their employees...

12. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    blackfeather: I checked my account this morning and they hadn't removed one of the charges so I called AGAIN and I checked again this afternoon and I think they've fudged it all up AGAIN!!!!

SCREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

13. Master_R0nin

Master_R0nin Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2002
    Blackfeather, please do go into detail about how they treat their employees, I stand a good chance of working there (already had an interview).

14. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    Ok, so I'll be closing my account with Wells Fargo. For over drawing my account by a measly less-than-five-bucks they have charged me a total of $89.00!!!!!!!! That's right my friends ANOTHER FEE!

I could understand if I'd have overdrawn by say oh, a hundred bucks, but for FIVE BUCKS?!

@!#$ $#@! !$@@ $#@% %$@# #@$$

:mad:

They just lost a customer that has been with them for five years.

15. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    whats with all the fees?

16. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    I got charged for each transaction that happened once the balance went into the red. I made three transactions: The first two cost me $29.00 each, the third: $31.00!!

That's right folks, they changed their minds!!! Aren't reversing charges after they said they would AND changing one of the fees from $29.00 to $31.00!!!

They've got a lot of ****'in nerve.

So in addition the whole fiasco will cost me $94.00 and now my cell phone bill will be late too so I'll probably get late fees from them as well.

They've raped me for FIVE BUCKS!!!!!!

I've been with them for FIVE YEARS!!!!!

Not anymore though.

17. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2002
    Ouch Jedi_Wenchy, that sucks big time!

I hope you can get them to refund you those fees, because that's just freaking ridiculous to be charged that much!

That brings me to my gripe for the week - Why the heck does a wedding have to cost so much?!!! You mention the word "wedding" to a vendor, and they spike the cost up 200%! [face_devil]

18. EmprsHandMick

EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Rhiannon, don't I know...

19. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2002
    Yeah, I've been thinking of ya Mick. :)

We tried looking at doing it in Southern CA and here in AZ, but in order to have any kind of honeymoon, we figured the best bang for our buck (excuse the pun) would be to go to the mouse house. :)

20. Sistine

Apr 28, 2002
    I am having...THE WORST DAY!!! My gosh it feels like a MONDAY!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

21. Sistine

Apr 28, 2002
    Nevermind it is now a GREAT DAY!!

I just found out the little lazy, useless, punk who made life awful at my old job got canned this morning...aahhh Justice!

I know, karma, but please allow me to gloat a little...

22. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    Just be sure to feed the gloat and it will be a happy gloat.

Feel free to throw out a couple of super-gloats too....

I'll stop now.

23. TyriaTainer

TyriaTainer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    you stop?!?! like that'll ever happen ;)

24. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    Today was a bad day...started out good...then got real bad.

My brother and sister-in-law had their second baby today, a little girl, eight pounds. We were in the delivery room fawning over the newest addition to the family and my father says perhaps the most hurtful thing I can think of right now to my face in front of about ten people.

He looks at me while I'm holding my niece and says, "Don't get any ideas, its too soon for you to have another baby."

So stunned I could hardly breathe I hand the baby to him and walk away. My husband was so upset he said "What is that about?" to my father's face.

No one else in the room seemed to notice, but I'm sure they were just speechless.

You see, to some people that may seem like a pretty harmless comment perhaps, but to me, it was heart breaking. I've been trying for over a year to get pregnant and have be unsuccessful. The one time I did get pregnant, I had a miscarriage.

I was so upset I had to leave the hospital to cry because I didn't want to ruin my brother and sister-in-law's memory of their daughter's birthday.

I can't seem to get the comment out of my head and find it so hurtful that I can't even look at my father right now. His comment makes me feel like its ok for my brother to have two kids, but not me. I feel belittled and hurt.

How could he say something like that to me? Anyway I look at it right now it just seems totally inappropriate and rude. I don't know if I'll be able to forget it.

25. Duguay

Duguay Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 30, 2002
    Jedi Wench, I am sorry to hear about that. Your historical perspective makes that kind of comment seem thoughtless and callous. Ouch. My sympathies, for what happened, and your past heartaches as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.