main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Feel like venting??? Come on in!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Rhiannon, May 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    [face_plain] Wow... Sometimes I really believe there are people in this world who are missing that little filter that keeps everything that pops into their heads from coming out of their mouths....

If you feel the need to vent in a non-PG way, my IM is always open. :)

2. Duguay

Duguay Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 30, 2002
    It's interesting that you should say that PtrsonsZoo. One thing that I find frustrating is being one of those who doesn't have a very good filter between mouth and brain. Consciousness of it makes it difficult for me to live with myself sometimes.

3. Jedi_Wench

Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2002
    Thanks guys for your support. I feel lucky to know friends like you, and thanks to those who PMed me to offer support as well.

This story does have a good ending though. My daughter actually told my father that he had hurt my feelings and he came to see me. I was crying when he came and we talked it through so apologies have been made to me and my husband and my father has been forgiven. He honestly didn't mean to hurt me and felt horrible for having done it. It was simply a case of lacking the forsight to see how something could hurt someone. He meant it as a joke, but didn't take the time to think about how it would sound to me.

He is my Daddy though and I still love him.

4. TyriaTainer

TyriaTainer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    whats worse than having a cold? working the weekend a kids movie comes out with a cold.

the whole time from when we were open till i left (11-6) i was on my register and couldn't get off it!!! i was able to get in the back to blow my nose three times, but i was not able to eat lunch or get a sip of anything to drink. having the cold made me weak in the first place, but not having any food in me made it worse. i don't know if they didn't realize how popular nemo would be, or if they are just the idiots i believe them to be. sometimes i really hate my job.

5. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Okay, here's what's worse (not really but I had to try):

Offering someone a place to crash after they see a movie w/ a friend so they can make a group camping trip, only to have to wait up until 4AM for them to come wandering back in :p Oh, yeah, and needing to leave the house before 9AM to get donuts and another camper.... Then not getting to sleep until 1AM, and since you're camping, you wake up at the crack of dawn and can't go back to sleep :mad: And now, you're home and you need to make dinner for your family because they are coming over for dinner :p

Someone shoot me now, please! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.