main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Feelin' attracted by aliens ?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by PrinceXizor, Aug 4, 2001.

?

Feelin' attracted by aliens ?

Poll closed Mar 22, 2012.
  1. Bothan (Asyr Sei'lar, Borsk Fey'lya)

6.5%
  2. Twi'lek (Dia Passik, Tal'dira)

35.5%
  3. Gamorrean (Bullyak, Piggy)

1.6%
  4. Wookies (Mallatobuck, Chewie)

3.2%
  5. Mon Calamari (Cilghal, Ackbar)

1.6%
  6. Ewok (Kneesaa, Kettch)

1.6%
  7. Yuuzhan Vong (Elan, Tsavong Lah)

1.6%
  8. Hutt (Gardulla, Jabba)

1.6%
  9. Falleen (Savan, Xizor)

9.7%
  10. Huh... No, thanks ! (I'm in an Imperial mood right now ;) )

37.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrinceXizor

PrinceXizor Former TF.N Foreign Book Cover Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 4, 2001
  2. The_Answer

The_Answer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2001
    Ive always been kind of attracted to the rancor...

3. PrinceXizor

Jul 4, 2001
    Yeah, I know... Some people will be left out, but it's maximum 10 options. :_|

4. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Oola....mmmm....Sienn'rha....even more mmmm....

5. Matthew Trias

Matthew Trias Force Ghost star 6

Sep 8, 1999
    You forgot the Zeltrons!

That Zeltron chick in Gamer 1 is hot!

6. Grand Admiral Reese

Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 1, 1999
    Twi'leks...mmmmm.....[face_love] Lyn Me....Oola...[face_love]

7. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    Gardulla

8. Cigam Retah

Cigam Retah Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 1999
    Those Mon Cal girls have a beautiful form. Swimmers body, Mmm Hmm!

9. The_Answer

The_Answer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2001
    Jennifer Lopez gets my vote. Oh and how about that girl from Dark Angel.... Sorry I forgot they aren't in star wars.

10. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Elan, in her human disguise, had something about her that was attractive. Otherwise, might as well forget it.

11. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 18, 2001
    Tan and Ann Gella (Sebulba's twi-lek slaves) for me.

12. suncrusherX

suncrusherX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2001
    i'm one of the 2 xenophobes.

13. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    whilst some of the vong may be physically appealing, they are probably into all that BDSM rot.

14. Xizora

Xizora Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 1999
    I know it is weird, but I always thought Xizor was kinda hot. I can't explain it. It is probably the pheromones. :) I always pictured him as a cool Godfather-like character.

15. Xizora

Mar 17, 1999
    BTW, Where did you get Savan Xizor from?

16. III_Vir_RPC

III_Vir_RPC Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2001
    Xenophilia is a curious form of sexual depravity which seems to be wholly endorsed by the New Republic. Cross-species sexual relationships is ultimately the same thing as zoophilia/bestiality, which, needless to say, is an abomination.

This stems not from racist or xenophobic tendencies, but from a logical and dispassionate analysis of the intent of sexual activity---to reproduce. Xenophilia is inherently a perversion of sexuality.

In fact, this sort of perversion is likely to introduce all sorts of sexually transmitted diseases, which one's immune system was never intended to fight. It is theorised by some, in fact, that this is the source of the HIV/AIDS.

As for species which are designed to take advantage sexually of others---the Falleen spring to mind---this is the ultimate form of parasitism and perversion. This species is disgusting beyond words. They are the ultimate evolution of sexual predators.

17. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    "Main Entry: xe·no·phile
    Pronunciation: 'ze-n&-"fIl, 'zE-
    Function: noun
    Etymology: International Scientific Vocabulary
    Date: 1948
    : one attracted to foreign things (as styles or people)"

"Main Entry: xen-
    Variant(s): or xeno-
    Function: combining form
    Etymology: Late Latin, from Greek, from xenos stranger, guest, host
    1 : guest : foreigner <xenophobia>
    2 : strange : foreign <xenolith>"

Actually racism can be is form of Bigotry, to those of xenophilic nature, since xenophile definitin has to do with likeing other of cultures, and people. So to be against xenophilia is a Racist thing. I for one see nothing wrong with Cross-racial marriage. Now i'm not sure what the consequences would have been if people under the Family of humans(homididae), were to cross breed, but it may have occured on earth. Was it an abomination when it happened? I don't know. But to condemn someone from having there own personal beliefs, is far more evil, and is what Imperial Doctrine stood for. It's not for person to judge others, but to follow there own beliefs, and live there own personal life. "look for the log in your own eye, before pointing the thorns in others, imho."

It's not my duty to judge, and to judge is a far more abominous offense.

18. exar-tull

exar-tull Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 22, 2001
    go valiento!!!!!!!!

19. suncrusherX

suncrusherX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2001
    riiiight. so if someone's personal belief and preference is to rape children, no one can judge them? even if a whole nation and culture embrace the idea?

20. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    child molestation has nothing to do with xenophilia and racism, child-abuse by the way, and is wrong in most cultures.

That's another topic for another time, :p. to discuss it would be to go offtopic.

21. exar-tull

exar-tull Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 22, 2001
    oh yes imdely go to the worst case sernario. abit self richous arn't you sun crusher.

22. PrinceXizor

Jul 4, 2001
    III_Vir_RPC : The Falleen salutes you and thanks you.

Xizora : Savan is Xizor's niece. She was introduced in Shadows of the Empire : Evolution.

(Note : turns out that certain of my topics turn to serious ethical-like discussions, whereas they were meant for something totally else - like fun or quick QA - there was that Furgan Paradox thing and now this Feelin' Attracted by Aliens... But no problem, keep it coming !)

23. Xizora

Mar 17, 1999
  24. PrinceXizor

Jul 4, 2001
    It had the same effect on me...

Yeah, just like that : :eek:

25. III_Vir_RPC

III_Vir_RPC Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2001
    The term "xeno-" means "strange, foreign, different." In a word, "xeno-" means, in the truest sense, "alien." The term "philia" indicates "love," in the sense of admiration or platonic esteem ("philanthropy" or "francophile") or in the sense of sexuality ("necrophilia").

In this sense, "xenophilia" can be used---accurately, one might add---to signify sexual attraction to or acts of sexual nature with an alien. If you take exception to the use of that term, then the terms "zoöphilia" or "bestiality" can be used.

Actually racism can be is form of Bigotry, to those of xenophilic nature, since xenophile definitin has to do with likeing other of cultures, and people.

Racism is a form of bigotry. That was not being contested.

So to be against xenophilia is a Racist thing.

That is a jump in logic if ever there were such a thing. One can be a xenophobe without being a racist---it is quite common. In many high schools, alien students (i.e., recent additions to the student body) are oft shunned because of their foreign nature. It has nothing to do with race.

I for one see nothing wrong with Cross-racial marriage.

This is not a questiono of cross-racial marriage. This is a question of cross-special sexual activity. As in, a person of one species engaging in acts of a sexual nature with members of a separate species.

But to condemn someone from having there own personal beliefs, is far more evil, and is what Imperial Doctrine stood for. It's not for person to judge others, but to follow there own beliefs, and live there own personal life.

Kindly refrain from the thinly-veiled ad hominem statements, dear Sir. This is not a question of skin colour or place of origin. This is a question of a perversion of a sexual nature. Acts of a sexual nature with individuals of a different species is inherently a perversion of sex.

"look for the log in your own eye, before pointing the thorns in others, imho."

And this has what, exactly, to do with the discussion at hand? Aside from a thinly-veiled attack on the person of your opponent? Are you suggesting that it is immoral to be opposed to acts which are inherently perverted?

It's not my duty to judge, and to judge is a far more abominous offense.

This is very much a red herring, you know, but it merits response nevertheless.

That statement, however nobly phrased it may be, is inherently contradictory and hypocritical. By stating that it is an offensive abomination to render judgment, you imply that a person who judges others is, in effect, guilty. You have effectively passed judgment, despite your insistence to the contrary.

By making so snide a statement, you are effectively saying that persons who do judge others are morally in the wrong; this involves passing judgment on those who judge, so you are, in effect, invalidating your own position by making yourself one who renders judgment.

This issue is not a question of racial equality or superiority. It is not a question of cultural or ethnic bigotry. It is a question of perversion of sexuality. It does not in any manner involve racism or bigotry, and it is dishonest on your part to suggest otherwise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.