main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA Feeling Silly

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by YoungJedi11, Oct 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    It's funny posting with like a whole two or three people that read it. Hehe. :)

Edit: See how crazy the aloneness has made me? I'm spamming our own county's forum! :eek:

2. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Eh... I wouldn't call it spamming... you have triple the amount of threads you had yesterday! hehe ;)

3. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    Oh my! We do! If we keep this up, we'll be as big as the other forums in no time! Quick people, think of things the three of us can talk about! How about Lazerstar moving to Camarillo? Or how Quizno's is slowly taking over our county?

4. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    LOL

I've been PMing folks I know to be near the area, and waiting to see if they come.

5. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    ^ I used to do that for the San Diego boards too. I know a few people who are SW fans yet don't like the idea of posting on a message board. But we did start up a yahoo groups mailing list so that they can recieve notifications about our upcoming meetings and events, and we have even started sending out a monthly (online) newsletter called "The Transponder" that lets them know what is going on in the Star Wars world that month.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.