main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Feelings of the Force ---- FINALLLY UPDATED 1/24/2002!!!!!1 First POST OF NEW YEAR!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Rennati, Jul 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    Awwww. They're so cute

2. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    They are, they are [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

I can only imagine what dinner is going to be like... ;)

3. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    IMPORTANT

This message is from Rennati herself saying that she can and will be posting tomorrow- he computer is having technical difficulties and she asked me to give you, the readers, this message.

Thank you :) -Rennati

(ThatJediGirl- and your welcome Rennati :))

4. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
  5. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
  6. Rennati

Rennati Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2001
    First and foremost:
    THANKS TO THATJEDIGIRL You are so cool! :D :D :D :D

Yes, my puter was having difficulties yesterday, so I couldn't post. I swear, the thing is as fickle as a toddler! :mad:

But, we're cool now. :cool:

So, here's the next installment!

Trinity, Obi-Wan, Larra, and Revean Salka had been seated at Lare Demoss, a local restaurant, famed for its fine culinary delights. The food there was raved to be some of the best on Coruscant. The restaurant was trimmed in gold and creams, looking very classic and elegant. Their server had just brought them their drinks when Trinity felt her stomach begin to roll. She looked up. A couple of men headed toward the table, and Trinity recognized them instantly.

The scribes were from another holonews vid in the city, The Daily Coruscant. One of Trinity?s rivals, and both men were known to be rather pushy and demanding when it came to getting their stories. They either didn?t recognize Trinity at the table, or didn?t care. They headed straight for Obi-Wan, their news vid recorders in hand.

Trinity stood to intervene, cutting them off before they got to the table.

She looked at the Rodian first, his bright green head glaring at her. ?Jeffeys, what do you think you are doing??

?Ahh, Trinity Salka. Why am I not surprised to see you here?? He muttered in strongly accented Standard.

?Been a while.? She replied. ?What do you want??

?What all scribes want, Trinity. An exclusive.? He pushed past her and on to the last few steps to Obi-Wan?s chair.

She darted after him. ?You don?t need to talk to him,? Trinity said.

?Sure we do. I?m sure he?ll be glad to say a few words to me.? The Rodian reached the table, and his friend pushed the news vid recorder in Obi?s face.

?Padawan Kenobi,? Jeffeys began, ?What happened out there on Naboo? Were you hurt? Who killed Qui-Gon Jinn??

Obi looked at the men with a strange look on his face. ?My name is Jordanns. You have the wrong man.? He persuaded the Rodian gently with the Force.

The Rodian?s eyes blinked just for a moment. ?I have the wrong man. Sorry sir.? Jeffeys said, turning and leaving the table.

Trinity seated herself back at the table, marveling at Obi-Wan. ?You have got to teach me that.?

Obi smiled. He looked out a window not far from his seat. Outside, there were more scribes watching him. ?I do not think this was a good idea.?

Trinity looked outside as well. She saw the scribes staring into the establishment, and the number of them seemed to be growing. ?Animals,? she muttered.

Her father let out a huge laugh. ?Knocking your own, there Trin??

She shot her father a look. ?We?ve got to get out of here.? She looked up for their server. She motioned him over, and he came in a moment.

She explained that they needed to leave and she told him to bring the check. She told him that she needed a back door and palmed him a large credit chip. The server led Trinity and Obi Wan out of the restaurant. Her parents took the bill and headed out the front door. Trinity and Obi followed the server through the kitchen area and up a flight of stairs to the roof of the building. They stepped outside, the server going back into the building.

The wind howled fiercely at them, chilling Trinity to the bone. She almost wanted to giggle at herself, feeling rather excited from her covertness. Something that she hadn?t done in a while. A long while. She wrapped her arms around herself and felt Obi come up to her and start to place his arms around her. Don?t. She told him through the Force. Someone will see.

What if I want them to?

Do you really think the Council will like seeing your face on the front of some holonews vid with your arms around me?

Obi didn?t like it, but he kept his distance from her. Her parents landed on the roof of the building, and the two of them climbed into the transport they had brought with them from Capri. They lifted gen

7. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    It's like reading a classic romantic movie [face_love]

As always- Great Post Rennati [face_love]

8. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    A classic romance movie?? Wow, I'm loving this ego food!
    Thanks TJG!

Later
    Rennati

9. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    If you want more ego food all you have to do is post again! ......soon......

10. Cheryl_Kenobi

May 6, 2001
    My what will the council say? don't know don't care

11. Cheryl_Kenobi

May 6, 2001
  12. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    Cheryl --
    Believe me when I say, the Council has a lot to say about this...

But that's coming soon... [face_mischief] ;)

I'll tease you with this next short piece...
    :) :) :) :)

Trinity sat in her office Monday morning at The Coruscant Word, going over some things before she headed to the Temple for the day. She studied her files, reading over her notes about her upcoming interviews. She also had to be prepared for her testing that afternoon at the Temple. She still didn?t know what to expect. And her over active imagination had not helped the situation. Besides the fact that her head had been pounding for the last two days. No matter what she had done, no medication seemed to dull the aching throb.

Obi-Wan had left early in the morning hours Sunday, wanting to get back before Anakin Skywalker awoke. He had tried to sneak out early, and not awake Trinity after their night of lovemaking, but she woke as soon as he stood from the bed. She had not wanted to see him go, she craved him near her now more than ever, but she also knew that she would have to get used to this, after all, he would not ever be able to stay an entire night with her. Not with a Padawan.

He had contacted her later in the day, just to tell her that he loved her, but he had touched her through the Force several times during the day. They seemed constantly in contact through the Force, their bond so tight, they could feel what each other did at any time.

Trinity?s headache had started Sunday when she had been out with her parents, because she kept hearing Obi-Wan?s conversations with his Padawan. She would burst out laughing for no reason, and her parents looked at her with worried eyes. She would just smile at them, and pretend that nothing happened. She doubted that they would understand such a bond, anyway.

Trinity said goodbye to her parents on Sunday afternoon. She didn?t tell her parents the extent of the bonding with him, she didn?t want them to be concerned. She knew her father would have been greatly distressed if he knew how fully the two of them were bonded. And besides, she didn?t feel that it was information her parents needed to know yet. She felt Obi?s touch as they left. He had kept the tears from flowing when she felt like crying as they left. She always got a little emotional when her parents left. Yesterday had been no exception. Her emotions were tittering all day, wanting to crumble at any moment, but she kept up a strong front. With Obi-Wan?s help.

Unlike before, now Trinity could reach out in the Force and feel his presence at any time she wanted to. She got confused sometimes, when talking to others, because she could feel him so completely now. Contacting each other verbally seemed almost pointless now. It was as if her mind was with him, and his was with her. Yet she couldn?t get that darn headache to go away. If she could, then she?d really enjoy this mind connection.

As she awoke Monday, she felt him brush her mind, coaxing her out of bed. She let him caress her mind, savoring the touch. She could tell he had been awake for a while, his mind was fresh and moving quickly. She smiled as she ?watched? him get his Padawan around and off to a class first thing as she got ready. She knew that he would be busy over the next few days, getting his Padawan familiarized to the Temple and the routines, so she didn?t expect to see him at all. He had told her as much during one of their internal conversations.

Except for the testing this afternoon. She had tried yesterday to research more information about Force bonding in the Temple?s main computer, but she couldn?t find much. Nothing that Depa hadn?t told her. Evidentially, it was not a common occurrence, and it wasn?t well documented.

?Hey, there.? Dereene stuck her head into Trinity?s office, pulling her from her thoughts.

?Oh, hi. How are you?? Trinity smiled at her friend, motioning her into the room.

?So what?s new with you? Or do I have to ask?? Dereene grinned at her friend as she

13. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Oooh! They are too cute! I could just imagine a little Trinity or little Obi Wan wandering through there home! [face_love]

14. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    LOLOLOL TJG...

That is so funny!!!!!!

:D [face_love] :) [face_love]

Who knows... this is a work in progress.. anything is possible.... [face_devil]

Later
    Rennati

15. Cheryl_Kenobi

May 6, 2001
    that was funny with Obi in their conversation. [face_laugh]

16. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
  17. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
  18. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    Hey all --

Sorry to keep you waiting so long for this next post, but I went out of town this weekend. I thought I mentioned it, but alas, I didn't. Oh well..

Here's the next part.. Hope you enjoy!

Later
    Rennati

?Thank you, Master Piell, for your time,? Trinity said to the Master as she left his quarters in the Jedi Temple. ?I am pleased that you liked the article.?

?You are a gifted scribe, Miss Trinity Salka,? Even Piell replied.

?Thank you again, Master. May the Force be with you.?

?I shall see you again, Miss Trinity.?

Trinity nodded as she left his quarters. She silently walked down the corridor, heading for the main entry hall, where she was supposed to meet Obi-Wan and go to the testing. Her mind raged as she wondered what the Jedi would do to her and Obi-Wan. She wished she had something to do to prepare, but as with some of the trials of the Jedi, there was nothing that could be done.

?I am not a Jedi,? She mumbled to herself. ?Why do I have to go through this?? She rubbed her temples, in order to push the pain away. This must be stress, she thought.

She was so lost in her thoughts, that she nearly ran over a young Padawan who came barreling around a corner, sprinting as fast as his little legs would carry him. They smacked dead into each other, his head careening into her left thigh.

?Oh, I?m sorry, ma?am.? He looked up at her, rubbing his head.

?It?s all right, little one,? Trinity said softly as she rubbed the spot on her leg. ?Who are you? I don?t believe I know you,? she said as she dropped to her knees.

?I?m Anakin Skywalker, Padawan of Obi-Wan Kenobi.?

Trinity?s face lit up. ?So you are Anakin, then.? She smiled warmly at him.

?You know me??

?Obi-Wan has spoken of you.? Trinity stuck out her hand. ?I am Trinity Salka.?

?Nice to meet you. Are you a Jedi too??

?No, I am not.?

?I thought that only Jedi lived here in the Temple.?

?They do. But I live here too,? she said with a smile. ?I live deep in the belly of the Temple, underneath everyone,? she said, with a twinkle in her eye.

?So why are you here?? the little boy asked. He watched her with a serious expression, his jaw strongly bitten down.

?I work here, for the Jedi, as a media liaison.?

?What is a media liaison?? His eyebrows furrowed.

?It means I coordinate with the local holonews-vid where I also work, to publicize anything that the Jedi want to tell the galaxy. In fact, I wrote the holonews-vid about the death of Qui-Gon Jinn.?

The boy?s face darkened for a moment. ?He was very nice to me.?

?Master Jinn was a good friend of mine as well. He was one of the first Jedi I got to know here at the Temple.? Trinity touched the boy?s shoulder. ?By the way, why were you running through the Temple? That?s not something that people do here.?

?Obi-Wan told me to. We?re playing hide and seek.?

Trinity smiled. ?Oh, really??

Trinity, is Anakin with you? She felt Obi-Wan touch her mind.

Yes.

?I have to stay away from Mister Obi, using the Force as a guide to know where he is.? The boy froze for a moment, ?Here he comes!?

Grab him, Trinity. Obi told her through the Force.

?No you don?t!? Anakin yelled out, giggling as he sprinted off. Trinity dropped her bag and sprinted after him. In a moment, she had caught the small boy and grabbed him around the waist. He pulled and tugged to get away from her, but she held on. He laughed loudly, and Trinity tickled him. He squirmed even more in her arms, his face smiling and laughing.

?Stop it!? He squealed.

Trinity quit tickling him, and he began to catch his breath, but he still kept giggling a bit.

?How did you hear that?? Trinity said softly to him, trying to calm his giggles.

?Hear what?? He asked

?Obi-Wan, how did you hear his thoughts??

?I just did.? Anakin looked at the floor for a moment. ?How did you hear it? You aren?t a Jedi.?

?Obi-Wan and I ha

19. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Is the bondwith Obi making Trinity have the headaches?????

20. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    TJG --
    You have to read on to find out!!!!!! Next post will be up tonight!

Later
    Rennati :) :) :)

21. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    Here's the next installment.. It's the beginning of the bonding tests!!!!!!!

Later
    Rennati

Obi-Wan and Trinity entered a small room. The room had nothing in it but a small couch, just big enough for the two of them to sit down. A large window dominated the wall across from the couch, looking over the Coruscant skyline. It allowed a beautiful light to shine into the white room, giving it a surreal look. Several small mirrors hung in spots on the walls around the room, each in unique frame settings, adding the smallest amount of color to the room. A healer stood waiting for them--the same one that had helped Trinity from the Librarian Assemblage just a week ago. She smiled and motioned for them to turn around. She placed a small round metal device on the back of Obi?s neck. She pressed a few buttons on it, then went to place one on Trinity?s neck.

?It would be best if your hair was off your neck, Miss Trinity,? the healer said softly.

Trinity looked at her for a moment, not realizing that her hair was down. She nodded her head and reached into her bag. She removed a manual brush and smoothed out her hair, then proceeded to braid it quickly, trying to pin it up on her head.

?Let me,? Obi said softly. He took her braid, undoing it, and re-braiding it more tightly. ?I can actually see what I am doing,? he said with a grin. ?Who knows what you will do.?

?Hey, I manage my hair all the time.? Trinity quipped at him. Her nervousness was showing very much through her voice.

?You should cut it all off. You never wear it down,? Obi said, his hands running through her hair, trying to calm her as he braided it.

?Since when do you know anything about hair?? She taunted him. ?I deal with my hair all the time, thank you very much.? Once again she sounded terribly nervous.

Be calm, he thought to her. ?I know, and it is always up. It is much easier to just keep it short. Then you do not have to deal with the braiding.?

I?m trying, I?m trying, she replied. My head is still killing me. ?Oh, you be quiet!? Trinity handed him a couple of pins to secure the braid.

His hands gently attached the braid, his care about not wanting to hurt her was very evident.

The healer cleared her throat, reminding them that she was still in the room. Obi grinned for a moment, and Trinity bit her lip, trying to repress her laughter. Why is it, when I?m really nervous, I like to laugh? She thought to herself.

Because you are weird, Obi replied.

Trinity mentally smacked him in the shoulder.

He pinned the braid down tightly to her head. ?She is ready now, madam healer.? He stepped away, running his hands across her shoulders.

The healer smiled at him, placing a similar device on the back of Trinity?s neck, and pressed a few buttons on it. ?Make yourselves comfortable. We will begin the testing shortly.? She looked at Trinity. ?Do not worry, my dear. Everything will be fine.?

When the healer left the room, Obi seated himself on the couch. Trinity walked to one of the mirrors, and using her compact from her bag, inspected her hair and the small device the healer had placed on her neck.

?I think you missed your calling, Obi.? Trinity said, closing the compact. ?That?s better than my hair consultant does. Except you need to be a bit easy with those pins.?

?I wasn?t?? he said, his eyes batting with innocence. ?When was the last time you saw her??

?My hair consultant? It?s been a while,? Trinity said, sitting down next to him.

?I think you need a haircut.?

?Well, don?t hide your feelings, or anything,? Trinity smiled as she stuffed her compact back into her bag.

?I usually do not, where you are concerned.?

?That?s something new,? she said grinning at him.

?What is??

?You hid your feelings from me for a long time, there, Obi.?

?Well?? He pulled one of his legs off the floor, sliding it behind her.

?What are you doing now?? she asked him.

22. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    I do have to mention that if any of you have read Feelings on my web page, the story starts shifting drastically from what's already posted to what is to come...

I'm not saying what is coming, but it is changing. [face_mischief] [face_mischief] [face_mischief]

Another post might be up later tonight!

Later all,

Rennati

23. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    This is the next installment... THe Bonding Tests!!

Let me know what you think!
    Rennati

Trinity watched Obi disappear into his room. Her head ached as she turned to enter her own room. Depa waited for her to enter the doorway. She came in, seeing a chair in the middle of the room. Trinity headed for the chair as Depa stepped up to a small control panel, pressing a few buttons.

?In this room, we will test your ability to pinpoint Obi?s current mental condition. He will be going through a series of emotions, and you must tell me what he is doing and how he is feeling.? Depa explained as she put a linen cloth around Trinity?s eyes, blocking her vision. ?Focus on him now, and tell me what you feel he is feeling.?

?He is nervous. He is standing before a door, waiting to go through. I?m having a hard time reading him. He seems to be blocking me.? Trinity focused harder, trying to get past the mental block Obi-Wan was putting up against her. Her head pounded in protest. Finally, she was able to break through.

?Oh, Stars!? Trinity cried out. ?I see a man, horrible, red and black face, horns on his head. Dressed in black, he?s attacking Obi-Wan.? Trinity cowered in her seat, her heart racing instantly. ?He?s trying to fight him off, but he can?t! The man has a double-bladed lightsaber!? Her mind flew, almost as though she was right there with him, living out the scenes. Trinity began to panic, jumping up out of the chair. ?Get out of the way, Obi!? she cried out. She focused on him, dueling with the man, fighting for his life. Each parry and thrust made Trinity jump, duck, and twist on the floor behind the chair.

Depa watched this with a stone-etched face, observing the panel she stood at, noting that Trinity was keeping up with Obi?s thoughts almost perfectly. She cried out as Depa ran several Force-spectral analyses of Trinity but didn?t bother to look at the results. She kept her focus on what Obi was thinking and how Trinity was responding.

?No, Obi, duck!? Trinity cried out. ?Hang on, Obi. Ahhhhh!? She screamed out. ?He?s fallen! Hold on! Be careful,? she called out. She started rubbing her hands together, trying to massage them. They instantly ached as if she were the one hanging on the metal ledge. ?He?s pulled himself up, now he?s jumping up to a catwalk, running as hard as he can after the man. He?s stopped by a force field. He can?t get through.? Her words were becoming strained, her voice ragged, as if she had been running.

Trinity screamed as she watched the man kill Qui-Gon. ?No, no, no, no, no, no! Not again, don?t do this to him again. Don?t make him relive this all over again.? She jerked, watching the battle continue as Obi-Wan attacked the man, fighting harder than she had ever seen him fight.

?He just fell into a hole!? Trinity screamed out. Her hands began to ache even more, and she began gripping the back of the chair, as if hanging on to save her life. ?He?s jumping out, grabbing Qui-Gon?s lightsaber, he sliced the man through his stomach, knocking him into the hole.?

Depa watched her reactions to him, recording them into the panel. ?That is enough, Miss Trinity.?

Trinity sat on the floor, shaking. Her whole body felt like it had been in battle. She slowly stood, using the chair as her guide, and came around the front of it. She gingerly found the seat, and tried to calm herself. She took several deep breaths, trying to get the image of the man out of her mind. Her hands felt like fire, and she pressed them on the metal of the chair, trying to cool them down. Now, her head felt like it was on fire as well. She leaned back, trying to press her head against the metal of the chair. She could feel her pulse running through her body, and with each throb, she felt her brain ache even more. The images she just witnessed flashed through her mind, like a bizarre holo projections, and they almost felt like physical attacks on her psyche. She jerked each time an image flashed in her mind.

Depa walked ov

24. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    What is up with the headaches Rennati????

Great posts- I missed them both. Darn evil older brothers- they love to hog the computer.

UP!

25. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    Uh oh, doesn't sound good!

This is different :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.