main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Feelings of the Force ---- FINALLLY UPDATED 1/24/2002!!!!!1 First POST OF NEW YEAR!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Rennati, Jul 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rennati

Rennati Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2001
    Here's a new post. It's kinda short, but it's the best I can do for now... Maybe tomorrow I can get more posted up.. :)

Hope you like it..

Later
    Rennati :)

Obi-Wan and Anakin walked Trinity back to her apartment, intending to only stay for a few minutes. She had been rather exhausted after meeting with the Council, her body still recovering from the testing a few hours ago. Obi opened the door, and the two of them walked Trinity back to her bedroom.

Anakin wandered around the apartment as Obi-Wan tucked her into bed. Anakin stared at the many holograms on the wall, at her media center, and even investigating the different guestrooms that she had. He stood in the doorway of one of the rooms, his gaze steady, his eyes dark, like he was deep in thought.

Obi walked up to him. ?Come on, Anakin, we need to go now.?

Anakin nodded his head, and turned, leaving the doorway. Obi put his arm tentatively across the boy?s shoulder.

?What were you looking at in there?? Obi asked him.

?That room,? he said softly. ?That?s the room I want.?

Obi stifled a laugh. ?We will not be moving in down here,?

?Yes we will.? Anakin said. ?And that will be my room. You and Trinity will be in there, and that room,? he said, gesturing to the other room, ?that will be someone else?s room. I don?t know whose, though.?

Obi shook his head at Anakin. ?The Council will never let us all live together here, Anakin. It goes against all the Council?s codes.?

Anakin furrowed his brow as they headed out of the apartment. He knew he should believe what his master was saying, but this time, he didn?t believe him.

2. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Rennati! Look at your post before this one girlie! They are the same! ;)

3. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    EEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!
    [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked]

Where was my head?????????????

:confused:

Okay, let me try this again........

4. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    Here's a new post, and I'm sure this time....

Sorry for the repeat....
    Guess my head is not what it used to be..

later
    Rennati

Trinity Salka sat on the floor in a small chamber near her apartment in the base of the Jedi Temple. Her long hair was bound tightly to her head, and she sat before Jedi Master Saesee Tiim. His large golden features were framed by long, horn-like ears that protruded from each side of his head. He kept his robes tightly pulled around him. Tiim was known throughout the Temple as a loner and rather private Jedi. As far as Trinity knew, he had never taken a Padawan, but his seat on the Council was an enviable position.

She had tried interviewing him on numerous occasions for the holo-news, but he had repeatedly denied her requests. His large hands and rather harsh looking face intimidated Trinity more than anything about him. She had always been careful not to irritate his desire for solitude. Their relationship over the last thirteen years had come to a private kind of acceptance. He had not approved of the need for her position at the Temple, and he had made that clear to her on several occasions in the past. His fanatical dedication to the Jedi Order was admirable, if not sometimes questionable.

Which did not explain to her at all why he, of all the Masters in the Temple, was here with her now. Three days had passed since the meeting with the Council, and this was Trinity?s first preparation she had made for the bonding ceremony. Master Tiim had arrived at her quarters several hours earlier, and brought her to this small chamber, void of external light and sound. And when they arrived, they seated themselves on the floor, practicing meditation.

It had been difficult at first for Trinity to focus completely in a meditation state, due to constantly hearing Obi-Wan?s thoughts and words all around her all the time. She had tried to focus, but her thoughts kept wandering. She got flustered many times, and nearly left the room. When she wanted to leave, she felt Tiim?s hand snap around her wrist, stopping her from getting up.

Master Tiim had informed her as they had started that he was there to teach her to focus properly, to push away any internal or external distractions. He had strong telepathic skills, and he would catch her if she couldn?t focus correctly. And he did catch her several times getting distracted by Obi.

Trinity?s headaches had not gotten any worse for the last few days, and Obi had quit trying to touch her mind as often, for no other reason than to allow her mind time to heal, which she greatly appreciated. The ache reminded her of a dull hangover that would not ever go away.

She let out a deep sigh as she slumped her shoulders, breaking from her meditation practice.

Master Tiim let out a sigh as well. ?Your focus is lacking, Trinity,? he said gruffly. ?I cannot train you if you will not focus on your mind alone.?

?I can?t help it, Master,? Trinity said softly. ?Obi-Wan is a part of my thoughts, he?s already a part of my mind. Now I feel like I?m rejecting him.?

The Master stared at her for a moment. ?Consider this not rejection, but a quieting of your mind, a focus if you will of your own thoughts and energies. A way for you to pinpoint out to yourself your own life force. Your own mind. That, above and beyond anything, is what being one with the Force is about. You have to see your own light, as the Force does. Only then can you block out the surrounding distractions.?

Trinity nodded her head.

?Let us begin again.? Master Tiim said, pressing his hands together in front of him.

5. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Darn Obi- he's just so great to think about! Focus Trin! :)

6. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    Trinity does need to focus.. course, Obi is a great distraction.. :)

Anyway, I'll try to get another post up tonight or tomorrow..

Later all..
    Rennati

7. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
  8. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    Okay, here's a new post... Just kinda short, but pretty interesting... hopefully I'll get more up in a day or two..

later all...
    Rennati

Master Mace Windu and Master Adi Gallia walked up the flight of stairs in the Coruscant Word, heading directly for Breuke?s office. Their Jedi cloaks covered both of them almost completely, and billowing out around them like sails for a ship. The eyes that followed their procession did not bother them. Gallia could overhear the soft murmurs of comments as they headed directly for the office. She ignored them, and noticed that the people surrounding the floor seemed to part before them, allowing them passage directly for Breuke.

Mace Windu did not bother knocking on the door as he entered into Breuke?s office. The large Bothan spun around, his voice far ahead of his eyes.

?What in the Stars???? Breuke demanded. His mouth shut instantly when he saw the two Jedi standing before him.

?Breuke,? Windu began, ?We are here about Trinity Salka.?

Breuke stared at them for a moment. ?What has she done??

?Nothing.? Gallia said. ?She is going to begin a sabbatical indefinitely.?

?She?s what?? He demanded. ?Why am I not hearing this from her? What have you done to her??

?We have done nothing to her,? Mace replied, his voice soft. ?She will not be available to speak to anyone for quite a while. It is nothing personal.?

?You can?t just take my most popular scribe off my payroll! I have rights as her employer!?

?As a matter of fact, we can.? Gallia tossed a data card on the desk. ?In sub-section gamma of her contract with us, it says that we reserve the right to intervene in Trinity?s work if a situation arises that involves the Jedi Council directly. Such a situation has arisen.?

Breuke brought the data card up to his eye level, reading the passage. He let out a snort. ?So what exactly do I do with her section of the holo-news??

?That is at your discretion.? Windu replied.

?Anything else?? Breuke mumbled.

?That is all.? Windu replied.

?We will have Trinity contact you when she is available.? Gallia said. With that, the two Jedi turned and walked out of the room, leaving Breuke cussing in at least four different languages.

9. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Whoa- some weird stuff is going on....... weird..... :eek:

10. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    It gets wierder... [face_devil]

mmmmuuuuuhhhhhhhaaaaaahhhhhaaaahhaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaa

Later
    Rennati

11. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    I'm going to get more posted up today, I think... but I have a cold. :( so I'm gonna try....

Anyway..
    Later
    Rennati

12. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh UP!

13. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
  14. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    Here's the next post. Sorry it took so long to get up.... but here you go.... :)

Enjoy!

Later
    Rennati

The newly elected Chancellor Palpatine stood in his office on Coruscant staring out at the skyline. His head was held high, his hands laced behind his back, and a small, almost undetectable smirk laid on his lips. His eyes saw the sites of the mammoth buildings, the zooming transports that flew all around and the bright warm skyline of Coruscant. Still, his mind did not register what he was looking at.

He was deep in thought, debating what to do about the Trade Federation. Their plight with Naboo and Queen Amidala had put him in considerable favor with the voting factions of the Senate, allowing him this new position of Supreme Chancellor. And he planned to do his best in the position. He had promised Queen Amidala, along with countless others, that he would rid the Senate of corruption and greed. And he planned to do so.

?Supreme Chancellor?? A protocol droid entered the office, calling to him.

He blinked, dropping his head slightly. ?Yes??

?Jedi Master Windu and Jedi Master Gallia are here to see you.?

?Let them in,? he said, letting out a sigh. What in the stars would the Jedi be doing here? He wondered to himself. This could prove to be a more interesting afternoon that I thought.

The two Jedi strolled into the office, the hoods of their robes pulled tight around their faces, revealing nothing more than shadows. Almost in perfect unison, the two removed their hoods, and Palpatine was greeted with a warm smile from both Mace Windu and Adi Gallia.

?Master Windu, Master Gallia,? he began, walking toward them, his hands outstretched in greetings. ?What a pleasant surprise. Please, come in, make yourself comfortable.? He gestured to two chairs that sat in his crimson office, surrounded by a matching sofa.

The Jedi did not bother with sitting down. ?We will be brief, Chancellor,? Gallia began. ?We know that your time is valuable.?

?Of course, what can I do for you?? Palpatine asked, a smile painted across his face.

?We need your assistance in a bonding ceremony.? Windu said softly. ?We need you to witness the ceremony for legal purposes.?

?I know what a Master and Padawan bond is, but a bonding ceremony?? Palpatine asked. ?I?m sorry, I?m not sure I know what that means.?

?A ceremony where two Jedi are bonded together through the Force.? Gallia said.

?I see.? Palpatine nodded his head. ?Is this a romantic scenario??

?In this case, it is,? Gallia said, smiling slightly.

?In every ceremony, a representative of the Republic has sat in on the ceremony, as an external witness to the ceremony itself, and to ratify the bonding as a legal marriage.? Windu said, his eyes steady.

Palpatine smiled a full smile. ?I would be honored to witness this, and to ratify whatever legalities you need me to take care of. Who are the two Jedi??

?Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi and Miss Trinity Salka.? Gallia said.

?A Knight and a civilian? I was under the impression that Jedi would not be able to bond with just anyone.?

?Miss Salka has some Force potential in her bloodline,? Gallia explained.

?I see.? Palpatine shifted in his seat and crossed his legs. ?When and where will the ceremony take place??

?We cannot give you that information yet,? Windu replied. ?We will contact you in a few days with the details.?

Palpatine smiled. ?Of course.?

?Thank you, Chancellor,? Gallia said as she put her hood back up on her head. Windu nodded at Palpatine as he placed his own hood over his head.

?You?re welcome, Master Gallia and Master Windu. I look forward to hearing the plans.? He smiled as the Jedi left his office. ?Most interesting,? he mumbled to himself. ?Most interesting indeed.?

15. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Wahooo- the boding will begin soon!

16. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    Yes, soon, very soon indeed......

:)

Later
    Rennati

17. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Muwahahahahahahahahaha [face_devil]

18. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    I will have more up tonight! tee hee hee...

Later
    Rennati

19. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    Here's the next post in the saga! Hope you like it...

Later
    Rennati

Trinity Salka sat at a table in the conservatory of the Jedi Temple. The chirping and clucking of the animals filled the background out, complimenting the bright and varying colors of plants that consumed the room. On most any day, she would have just enjoyed the animals and the smells of the plants, but not today.

She sat across from Mek, the Senate liaison for the Coruscant Word, and she listened intently to his words.

?It?s all kind of strange, kiddo,? Mek said, shaking his head. He ran his fingers through his shoulder length black hair. Its gentle speckling of gray on the temples, showed his age and the stress of being a media liaison of the Republic Senate.

?It is extremely strange,? she said to him. ?I mean, Naboo isn?t even an important system, that?s what I can?t figure out.? Trinity let out a sigh. ?What was the Trade Federation thinking? I mean, I understand them being upset about their trade taxation, but come on, this doesn?t make any sense.?

?No, Naboo isn?t really that important, and the Trade Federation has never done anything like this before. Their presence in the Senate was a majority, with a lot of senators in their pockets. Especially outer rim sectors. It?s the Core systems that were usually against the Federation. And it was with a very close margin that the taxation began.?

?But wasn?t the Trade Federation having trouble with pirates and such, just a year ago?? Trinity asked.

?They were before they got their droid armies.? Mek replied. ?Captain Cohl was a major contributor, although he was hired by the more radical parts of the Nebula Front. I can?t say that he even cared about what he was doing, just that he was doing something.?

?But I still don?t think the Trade Federation is this coordinated.? Trinity shook her head. ?I mean, they had rivals, who doesn?t, so they go and blockade Naboo. Which I can?t figure out why they would blockade a peaceful little backwater planet anyway. So they go do this and get thwarted by Queen Amidala.?

?The question remains, who came out the most benefited from the situation.?

?Do you know, Mek??

?I have a hunch. Although I need to do a bit more research.?

?Are you going to enlighten me?? Trinity asked.

Mek smiled. His love for the hunt of the story filled his eyes. Trinity knew why he was one of the best scribes in the business, but to watch his mind work, it amazed her every time. Once again, she was going to witness his brilliant mind rationalize the situation.

?Think about it for a moment? Who really benefited from the situation? Only one person that I can truly see. Queen Amidala.?

?The Naboo leader?? Trinity repressed her laughter. ?Why her??

?Think about it. She was newly elected to rule Naboo. Against the Trade Federation?s every turn during the course of the events, she stayed strong and never once backed down. She united two factions of her own world to fight off the Trade Federation, and now her planet lives in harmony. And, to top it all off, she now has her representative in the Supreme Chancellor?s position. And, she has confirmed her strength to rule and care for her people above and beyond all other things that she does. She defended them, protected them, and completely contrived the plan for the attack against the Trade Federation herself.?

?And you know all this because?? Trinity asked him.

?I have my sources, just like you do,? he smiled at her.

?I don?t think you?re quite right this time, Mek. I hate to tell you that, but there?s one thing that you don?t know that I do.?

?Which is??

?I?ve met Queen Amidala. She?s not capable of doing all that for her own power bid.? Trinity smiled. ?I don?t think she even thinks like that.?

?Really??

?Yes, really. Besides, why would she make the Trade Federation blockade her world, then resist them the entire time? She wouldn?t have, if she had been as devious as you say she was.? Besides

20. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    I think once you are all fished with this saga, you should repost it all as once big story!

Great Post.

It seems I am now your only reader. Poo. I love this story! It's great :)

21. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    Thanks TJG...

I could think about posting the whole thing as one big story... but man it would be a huge file!!!!!

LOL

It's too bad that we've lost all the other readers... :(

I'm glad you still think it's a great story!!!!!

Late
    Rennati

PS: I'll get more up later today, I think.

:) :) :)

22. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    lol- I mean I couldn't abandon a story without ever knowing the endig- that's just weird! ;)

23. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    Well, I agree TJG...

I couldn't do it either...

But I guess some people are impatient or something.. ::[face_sigh]:::

Later
    Rennati

24. Rennati

Mar 27, 2001
    Okay, here's the next post.. it starts gettin really interesting from here on out...
    [face_devil]
    later
    Rennati.

?There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no death, there is the Force? Obi-Wan Kenobi recited to Anakin Skywalker.

?There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance? there is knowledge. There is no passion? there is serenity. There is no death? there is the Force.? Anakin said, breathy and hot. He was learning the katas, the first basic moves of it, and he was tired and out of breath from the intense practice.

?Again,? Obi-Wan said.

Anakin resumed the beginning stance, and began reciting the words again. ?There is no emotion, there is peace? But Master, why??

?Anakin, there is no why, there is only the Code.? Obi retorted before Anakin got his latest argument out about the Jedi code. The discipline of the kantas were trying enough, but memorizing and understanding the Code along with it? Obi-Wan was surprised the boy had managed to keep up with the rigid training.

?But Master, aren?t you and Trinity breaking the Code?? He asked for the twelfth time that afternoon.

Obi-Wan let out an aggravated sigh. There is no passion, there is only serenity, he thought to himself. ?Our bonding has nothing to do with the Code. The code is what I live by. It is what you must live by. Trinity is not a Jedi.?

?So, will Trinity have to live by it too?? He asked, shifting his position again to a new kanta pose.

?For the most part,? Obi-Wan said. ?Lift your arm there a bit, and straighten it,? he said, correcting Anakin?s stance. ?Move more fluidly from one pose to another. Think of being under water as you do the poses.? Obi-Wan stepped up to him, and began going through the motions of the move in front of him. The two looked like shadows of one another, flowing gracefully through the movements of the katas.

?I don?t know what it?s like to be under water. I lived on a desert planet, remember?? Anakin retorted.

?Imagine, then that your movements are like dance, slow, steady, fluid, one blending into the next,? Obi said with a sigh.

Anakin began going through the katas again. His movement was better, more like it should be. ?I don?t want Trinity to have to live by the Code. She won?t understand it.? Anakin said.

?Of all the people in the galaxy, she understands it more than anyone not trained in the Jedi arts.?

?Will I understand it that way??

?Of course.? Obi-Wan smiled at him. ?Now, let us get on with this.?

Trinity awoke with a start, her breath caught in her throat, and sweat pouring down off her face. It was very late at night, the darkness from Coruscant seemed even more dark than usual. She bolted up out of bed, glancing around her room. Something?s not right here, she thought to herself. She scanned the room, and saw nothing but the usual shadows. She was about to stand when suddenly four hands reached out from either side of the bed and grabbed her. Her eyes bulged open and she was about to scream, when one of the hands covered her mouth.

Oh ka?la oh ka?la oh ka?la! What?s going on! Her mind screamed as she was pulled out of the bed. She jerked and pulled and kicked against the people holding her, but to no avail. One of the hands covered her eyes, and suddenly, blackness filled her mind, and she fainted.

25. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:eek:

Rennati :eek:

What have do done to our Trinity?!?!?!?

OMG! ACK!

And I loved to Obi/Ani interaction [face_love]

Great Post Girlie ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.