main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Feels Good To Be Bad." * 12/21*SARGE GETS HIS MAN, QUI GETS OBI***** THE END!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by ewen, Nov 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    My idea is this simply obiwan fakes his death and gets back to there ship saves the masters and they take off and leave, but i could always be wrong, so we will wait and see :D

2. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    My only other idea right now could also be that obiwan isn't dead just very very hurt and the masters find him they get back to the ship and leave, but again we will see :D

3. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Sidious is going to hunt them like they're animals on that forsaken island!!!, they better find a way off that island fast, cause they might kill each other before Sidious gets to them. :D :p 7

4. kasiaskywalker

kasiaskywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2002
    amazing posts!
    UUUUUUUUUUUPPPPP!

5. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    All they really need to do is just get there ship find obiwan and get out of there unless they wanna kick sidious butt hehehe

6. jedibear30

jedibear30 Jedi Master star 1

Aug 14, 2002
    WOW. NOTHER GREAT POST EWEN. YOU SURE ARE FINDING WAYS FOR MY JAW TO HIT THE FLOOR. OBI ISN'T DEAD, RIGHT? I KNOW YOU WOULDN'T DO THAT TO YOUR LOYAL READERS. LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER POST. WELL, I AM OFF TO READ YOUR OTHER STORY AND THEN IT IS CHRISTMAS SHOPPING. YAY. FOR ONCE IT WILL BE ME ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTER.

7. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    As I stated at the beginning of the other story.

I have to play elf by day for a children's party and an adult by night at my company's dinner party.

So here is Sunday's post for you.

I love feedback. ewen

####

Darth Sidious may have been able to sleep in comfort, however that was not the case for his captives.

Jinn remained in a deep trance while he tried to make contact with Obi-Wan. He had no time to dwell on his own death. His concern was for Obi-Wan and his possible demise. Yoda had emphasized that Qui-Gon should not lose hope but it was exceedingly hard not too. Nothing through the bond could be felt by Jinn. Yoda had been correct that Jinn had not felt his son pass through the force but neither was there a glint of life through their shared bond.

Sarge sat in the dark and thought about his wife and four grown children. He regretted not being able to tell them good-bye but he did not regret helping these Jedi. For thirty years he had spent his life tracking down and capturing the ?bad? guy. He would lose his life the same way, going after the most ?bad? of ?bad? there was in the galaxy, Darth Sidious. The saying ?If you live by the sword, you die by the sword? summed it up for him and he thought the Jedi too. They had dedicated their lives to fight evil as he had. He had learned with with the Jedi, that evil takes on many forms.

Master Mace Windu sat in the same stillness of the night and contemplated his possible death. He had led his life with no regrets, he would die with none. He had no family to leave behind but the Jedi. Master Yoda and Master Jinn had been all the family he needed and then there was the entire Jedi order that embraced his life.

There could be no greater honor than to die fighting alongside my lifelong friends, Qui and Yoda.

Master Yoda had a whole other perspective of his impending death. He had lived so long he did not dare think back on his years. He knew though that without a doubt Jinn was the most important person to come into his life over his extended years as a Jedi master. Qui-Gon had been a handful during his apprenticeship but had brought nothing but pleasure and pride into the little master?s life. His regret was for those who had not lived as long and experienced as much as he had in life. He dreaded the possible death of Qui-Gon, Mace and even Sarge, their new tag-along friend. Most of all, Yoda held out hope for the future of the Jedi, the young, Obi-Wan Kenobi. He foresaw through the force Padawan?s Kenobi?s added dimension and power within the Jedi order. Hoped he did, his dreams for the boy had not died with him on the steep cliffs he threw himself over.

All four that waited for their possible death the next day did it with dignity and grace, each in their own way. Their thoughts were poignant and meaningful even if only they themselves knew them. One word, bravery, best described the four men assembled; as they waited to die at the hands of the Dark Lord himself. Darth Sidious.

When enough time passed that Master Yoda felt they had successfully contemplated their individual fate he decided it was time to discuss the strategy they would carry cut to at least attempt survival during Sidiou?s ?game? hunting with them the game.

?Decide we should how to do this. Stay together we can not. To big of target we will be if bunched together.?

Sarge shook his head in agreement as Mace and Qui-Gon just sat quietly and listened to the old master. They valued his advice more than they did even their own when in such a boxed-in situation as they were in.

"I know you are right Master Yoda , but how do we plan to know if the other is alright or not. How do we do away with this insane father of Obi-Wan?s"

Jinn spoke up quickly and decisively.

"Sidious was not Obi-Wan?s dad, I was. One thing we have going for us is that Sidious will basically be on his own except for maybe one or two guards to assist with his equipment. No he won?t cheat himself out of saying he was successful on his own. The guards wil

8. jedi7

Jan 8, 2002
    I was gettin nervous there for a minute, they were actually contemplating their deaths at the hands of Sidious, but ewen if you would have killed off Bartholomew Poindexter, you would've answered to me and my lightsaber. [face_devil] 7

9. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    Heh, go green troll! :D

Although, I want to know what happened to Obi, since he's gotta be alive. :)

10. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    You said it 7

As for Jenny's simple plan- it's a good plan, but anything but simple

11. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    Ok well maybe it isn't so simple, but it's a good plan i hope i am right i think i might be hope i am hehehe

12. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
  13. Linari_Tanis

Linari_Tanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2002
    :D Yoda just gets cooler by the minute!!! I say that he should just kill Sidious for the hell of it, I mean what harm could it possibly do??? [face_devil]

14. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    I WANT MY POST WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

15. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Yoda stood his ground. Qui-Gon was backed against a cliff where the ocean lay below. He knew Sidious would shoot him if he jumped or didn?t. He might have to make the same deadly plunge Obi-Wan had .

I only hope I will do it with as much grace as my son had.

"Master Yoda I always knew you would present a different challenge for me. I bet I can count on one hand how many Jedi down through the ages have been blessed with the ability to throw lightening balls. I always suspected you were one of them and now you have showed your talents. How about that Jinn I bet you didn?t even know Master Yoda could master such a trick."

It has always been so secretive within the Jedi who possessed such abilities. They only used them when absolutely neccessary.

?In order to save Qui-Gon you risk your own life Yoda. How courageous of you. How do you plan to get me away from your endeared master here without a saber to do your battle with?

?Saber I do not need to defeat you Sidious. Defeated this day you will be. I feel in my soul I do. The force has told me so. Trust in it I do. Qui-Gon and the others die today they will not. Take you to Coruscant I will for trial of murder.

"Oh Master Yoda I think all this running through the jungle has made you delusional.Maybe you?re dehydrated and that has affected or mind. Or maybe it is just dementia that comes with age. Slows the mind you know."

Sidious wheeled around just to make sure Jinn stayed were he did. Qui-Gon looked on as he suspected there would be some kind of further confrontation with his former master and Sidious. He wanted to be ready to help. Master Yoda was threatened and with certainty he had no way out. ?

?Well Master Yoda I am sorry your little trick didn?t work. I suspected you might have possessed that ability and made ready for it just in case it was thrown at me. Now what little trick do you have up your sleeve or are you out of possibilities to save your favorite padawan, now Master. Throw another bolt and I will be counteract it."

Sidious raised both hands and let them slide in front of him slowly down, almost to the ground. As he did, Jinn and Yoda could see a drape of enormous power encrircle the dark one. He was cloaked in some kind of force field that Yoda and Qui-Gon both knew would protect him from the lightening balls that Yoda had the capabilities of throwing. Now Yoda seemed not to know what to do.

Then suddenly and without any warning, out of the woods stepped the bloody and battered padawan and son of Qui-Gon Jinn.

Obi-Wan stood just behind Master Yoda as he hesitated to balance himself. While possibly not injured life threateningly, he certainly was not too sure on his feet.

Sidious was startled at the appearance of Obi-Wan then realized the boy must have in some way fooled his guards.

?Well you are more trained in the Jedi ways than I realized Obi-Wan. Were you able to break your fall with one of your tricks Master Jinn taught you? I had not believed you had been there at the temple to learn that much yet. Must give credit to your genes for your quick study. Oh that would be me wouldn?t it since, I am your father."

?You are not father. You never were. You loved my mother. I was just a product of that love. I was sired only to follow you, not to be loved as a son would be loved by a father. I only experienced that with Qui-Gon. My mother loved me but she is gone. Now my father, the only father I ever truly had loves me and I am not going to let you destroy what we have. You will not take Qui-Gon away from me.?

?Oh and do you plan to stop me ?my little one???

?I am not your anything not now, not ever. I will stop you Darth Sidious and you will go back to stand trial for what my father, Qui-Gon has been wrongly accused of.?

?You bore me. I have more things to do.?

Sidious, still enclosed in the force field he put up, turned to face Jinn. He thought had no worries from the two behind him. They could not touch him thru the thick layer of force protecting him.

More tramping could be

16. jedi7

Jan 8, 2002
    It sure feels good to be a bad @$$ lighting thrower huh Obi. :D ;) Hope they make it back to the ship Sidious dosen't have a force suppresant collar on yet, and poor Bartholomew, I can't wait until he gets away from those guys. 7

17. Padawan_Travina

Padawan_Travina Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    Good Job Ewen...

Glad everything is over with Sidious for now...but I have a feeling that all hell will be breaking lose when we get back to the temple huh?

Cant wait to read more

PT

18. Linari_Tanis

Nov 25, 2002
    :eek: Obi threw a lightning ball!?!? WOW!!! That's great!!! Go yoda! :D

Now I'm really curious ....who was Obi's mother!?!?! ?[face_plain]

Aww...poor Sidious is gonna pout all the was to Coruscant.... [face_devil]

19. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Linari_Tanis-

Obi's mother was a young newly knighted Jedi, Ra'Lene Kenobi, who was tricked into marrying Darth Sidious but later found out who he was.

She managed to get Obi-Wan away from his father and she wanted to have Jinn train the boy.

She died getting Obi-Wan to safety.

PEACE ewen

20. Linari_Tanis

Nov 25, 2002
    Aww....that's sad :_|

21. jedibear30

jedibear30 Jedi Master star 1

Aug 14, 2002
    GREAT POST EWEN. MISSED YOU LAST NIGHT. IT WAS QUIET ON THE BOARDS YESTERDAY. GUESS EVERYONE WAS OUT SHOPPING. KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WRITING. LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE. HOPE THEY DON'T ARREST EVERYONE BACK AT THE TEMPLE. JUDGE ISN'T GOING TO BE HAPPY WITH EVERYONE DISAPPEARING LIKE THEY DID. HE ALREADY DOESN'T LIKE THE JEDI AND NOW HE HAS MORE REASON NOT TO LIKE THEM. MORE SOON PLEASE?

22. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    YAY! GO OBI GO OBI GO OBI!!!! :D THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!! I'M PRAYING TO THE FORCE HERE ALL OBIWAN'S AND QUIGON'S FAKE CRIMES WILL BE DROPED ONCE THE JUDGE FINDS OUT THE TRUTH PLEASEEE SAY THAT WILL BE SO!!!!! :_|

23. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Just a head's up here.

I don't think Obi and Qui are going to be out of trouble once they get back to Coruscant.

I think just maybe they could be in more trouble than before.One broke his probation and the other escaped from the county jail.

PEACE ewen

24. Jedi_Jarina

Jedi_Jarina Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2002
    Uh Oh i sense trouble ahead. Whatch out Obi-Wan, and especially Qui-Gon!!

great post ewen...more soon please??

25. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    Yay Obi, good for him. :D :D

Can't wait for more, ewen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.