main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Feels Good To Be Bad." * 12/21*SARGE GETS HIS MAN, QUI GETS OBI***** THE END!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by ewen, Nov 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    That sarge, so full of colorful sayings, :) he's playing Jeff like a violin, hehehe :) :)
    Hey everybody!!, I say we all open up a can of whoop@$$ on Mickey. :D [face_laugh] [face_laugh] 7

2. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    Hmm, trouble. :D

Poor Obi though. :_| Being in that place must be hard. :(

3. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    Poor obiwan!!!!!

4. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001

The father side of Sarge kicked in as he thought of how it would if it were one of his kids.

?Yea well I guess you are right. Tell Obi that if I don?t get through to them on the next meeting, I will start looking elsewhere. But with him already convicted of the crime, it would be far better for his case if one of them admitted the truth.?

?I am sorry I am usually not this irritable.?

?Lie to you he will Sarge. Irritable all his teen life until now he has been. Just ignore him as I do, you should.?

Sarge looked at his friends. Then left to do his work.

That evening, Jinn set in the solitude of his apartment; a place which lacked life with Obi-Wan gone. Laste-meal had been a salad as Jinn went over in his mind how to tell his son they came up with nothing during the interview with Jeff and Mickey.

Jinn put aside his thoughts of Obi to get up and answer the commlink which signaled someone waiting on it to speak with him.

Qui-Gon was a little surprised to see one of the temple guards waiting to speak to Master Jinn.

?Sorry to bother you at this late hour, but there is some kid to see you. Says his name is Jeff and that you would know him.?

?Yes I do. Send him in.?

?That?s the problem he won?t come. Doesn?t want even to step inside the temple gates, although I told him he should. Looks like someone roughed him up pretty bad. I hope he wasn?t followed here. Standing on the other side of the gate will not help him, if he is attacked again.?

?I will be right down. Just watch and make sure no one harms him until I get there.?

Jinn rushed out of his flat without even putting his Jedi robe on.

Now at the main gate entrance of the temple, Master Jinn saw the wayward little boy with numerous cuts and brusises on his face. Qui-Gon didn?t know if he had been in a street fight or possibly Mickey had taken out his pent up hostility on him.

Jinn knelt down to the boy?s level and starting talking to him.

?Is there something I can help you with Jeff??

?You don?t really want to help me because I got your son in trouble, but I had no where else to go. My mom will be upset and he?ll look for me. I managed to break his hold on me and run.?

?Who is he??

?You know Master Jinn, Mickey. Him and me???. well we had this fight and he?s a better fighter than I am.?

Jinn gently brushed Jeffie?s long bangs back and smiled at the boy.

?Just because Obi is in trouble does not me I want you to be or that I won?t help you. Come on in and let?s get the healer on duty to clean you up a bit.?

?I never been in the Jedi temple before. You sure it is alright??

Qui-Gon had to fight to keep from chuckling out loud but he did allow a smile to creep on his face.

?Yes, well you will be my guest so it is all right. Let us go get some bacta on those cuts.?

Jeff did not know if it was the kindness in Jinn?s voice and touch or his fear of Mickey being out there somewhere waiting for him in the dark, but he willingly followed the Jedi master to the med unit.

Jeff followed Master Jinn through the temple and marveled at the tall pristine white columns and oversized rooms in the main area of the temple. He had never seen anything so grand and beautiful.

Jinn told the healers to tend to the boy while he stepped in the healer?s office for pivacy. He contacted Sarge.

Sarge was not too happy about being awakened so late or as it where early in the morning even if Jinn was his friend, but he perked up with the news Qui-Gon gave him.

?Listen you keep him there and I will be right over. Now Qui-Gon don?t go scaring the boy off, do you here??

Jinn had to smile.

?Sarge I know you are quite good at your job but I am not without my diplomatic reasoning. I know how to keep the boy here.?

?I didn?t say to cheat and use that "mind whammy" of yours. That will only scare him.?

?That "mind whammy" is a Jedi mind trick and there is nothing wrong with using it when necessary, but I believe I can hold his attention without the use of the?whammy? for the fifteen or twenty minutes

5. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    OMG OMG OMG HAVE HAVE HAVE TO TO TO MAKE MAKE MAKE ANOTHER ANOTHER ANOTHER!!!!!!!!

6. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Sequel? What a nice Christmas present :)

7. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001

Just because it is the last post,

I still very much want, need, and expect feedback. [O.K. want and need] How's that???

Have a Happy Last-Chance-To-Shop weekend.

PEACE ewen

8. Jedi_Jarina

Jedi_Jarina Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2002
    YAY...everything's fine again. See Jeff, I told you it would be easier to just get it over with.

great story ewen!!!!

9. Linari_Tanis

Linari_Tanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2002
    Very good story Ewen, and you should definitly do a sequal...I love sequal's!!! :D [face_love]

*Goes to read "Nothing Left to Lose"

10. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Well it just goes to show you...you can't keep a bad man down, leave it to ole Sid to blow the jail up!!!
    The ongoing interaction between Sith and Jedi makes a very enjoyable story, great job ewen, hope Sarge makes an appearance in a sequel. :) 7

11. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Jedi7-

It will be Sarge's job to lead the hunt for Sidious if there is a sequel later.

Jinn and Obi-Wan would be helping him this time and he would run the "show".

PEACE ewen

12. jedibear30

jedibear30 Jedi Master star 1

Aug 14, 2002
    hey ewen. great story. hope to see a sequel soon. great work as usual. wanted to give you your "feedback" before i go to bed. been a long day. 3 days of shopping left. YAY! gonna go now.. need sleep after a rough day at wally world. talk to ya soon

13. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    Yay, a great ending, ewen. :D :D

Can't wait for the sequel. :)

14. Cat_Orange

Cat_Orange Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 18, 2002
    *starts chanting*
    Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel :D

That was a great story ewen!

Cat