main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Feels like the Outer Rim

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Cobern, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Cobern

Darth_Cobern Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2008
    We've ben without power here in the Lakes region since Thursday noght. Friday we toughed out until dark and then spent the weekend at Amanda's folks' place and are still here as of Monday night. How is everyone else's experience going? Are we the last ones without power? Obviously if you have no power you won't respond, but when you get around to it, let us know. I'm trying to figure out if PSNH is discriminating against us.
    MTFBWY

:_|

2. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    We had no problems here and were actually one of the lucky few. Our power maybe went out for about 5 minutes during the night? I couldn't make it into work however, all the roads were closing due to fallen trees and/or power lines!

3. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    PSNH and the town of Alton will both be receiving letters from me about their lack of support, particularly the town. All I wanted was some reassurance and they had none to offer. we made it from Thursday at midnight till Sunday morning at our place. It was 43 in the house when we awoke Sunday morning. All four of us slept in one bed Friday and Sat nights. They slept, I didn't. Fortunately, I was able to shower at Sy Snootles, mom's house before my concert Saturday night in Concord. We stayed with friends on town so we could be close to the school Sunday and Monday nights. Power came back on Tuesday around 5:30.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.