main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Female costumes pictures thread

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Amidala_wannabe, Feb 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuiGon_butnot4gotten

QuiGon_butnot4gotten Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2001
    "Its the job of a female to show up in a pleasing costume" Boskone_Kenobi, you must have real testicular fortitude to post that in a thread titled "Female costumes pictures thread." Gay-LenKenobi, please don't lump all men into the disgusting category just yet. There are a few of us that aren't so disgusting (or at least we hide it better ;))

2. Mrs_MayimNaar

Mrs_MayimNaar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    SPOILERS: (highlight to read)
    It's the pilot costume she wears during the assasination attempt in the first scene of the movie...when Corde(I think...maybe Dorme) is killed. Here is the whole costume in this picture:
    [image=http://www.jedi-alliance.de/bilder/ep2teaserb/snap005.jpg]

you can see what I mean when you compare it to the two pictures from above.

3. Obi-Dawn Kenobi

Obi-Dawn Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 27, 2000
    Okay, now I really want to know what the heck she's wearing in that last pic on the previous page! She's so beautiful.....

4. Mrs_MayimNaar

Feb 14, 2002
    I bumped up the scene origin thread so that we could discuss this without fear of spoiling anyone [face_clown]

5. MrsStrahd

MrsStrahd Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2002
    It is the job of a man to refrain from embarrassing his wife posting chauvinistic comments, Boskone. It is *not* the job of the woman to be entertainment for the men.

-Val

6. MrsStrahd

MrsStrahd Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2002
    Gay-Len, rest assured, my husband will not get any satisfaction from seeing you or anyone in the slave Leia costume. I'll be there, with light saber in hand.

-Val

7. Mrs_MayimNaar

Feb 14, 2002
    here is a comparison that occurred to me last night:

[image=http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/jedi-temple/Costuming/AH/Padme2.JPG] = [image=http://www.padawansguide.com/padme/silver/padme_silver_front1.jpg]

the same dress??

EDIT: It is the same dress! I just got done downloading the making of video to the part where they discuss this dress. And it's interesting to note that it appears that the vest part is made out of a soft velvet, judging by the lighting on her shoulder.

And just cause I'm curious...Why is Ahmed Best watching them dress her??? :confused:

8. Amidala-Leia

Amidala-Leia Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2002
    I think it is the same dress. They said on the video that is the costume that she uses to pack to leave Coruscant. The skirts look very much alike as well.

I have no clue why Ahmed Best was watching her dress. Maybe he had nothing better to do.

9. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    I'm wondering why Ahmed is in half the places he is. :-\

I mean, in those "On Location" videos, he was in Tunisia with the crew, but from his stance as a Gungan Senator, I THINK (I'm totally non-spoiled), why is Ahmed even in Tunisia? It's just another person to feed and shelter. :-\

10. ladystar

ladystar Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2001
    [image=http://photos.yahoo.com/twilzia]

Ok, any guesses on what this one is and where it's taken? I think it looks like the background from the royal palace.

Damn...I can NEVER do this right. If you click on the X you can copy and paste the properties info to my photo book...

11. Amidala-Leia

Mar 5, 2002
    Ladystar-I thought it may have been the pilot costume at first, but after looking at the pic I'm not so sure.

12. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    Wedding dress?
    If I hadn't accidently read it on the EW site I might be mad :) Here's where I am on the embroidering of the Tatooine costume - I know it's nothing compared to what some of you guys can go, but as a first timer, I think it looks pretty good! (colours are off in the pic)

[image=http://muss.cis.mcmaster.ca/~richaraj/blue10.jpg]

13. Amidala-Leia

Mar 5, 2002
    That looks really good Lelila :) It''l be absolutely stunning once all of it is done. I'm having someone do mine for me. I wish I had pics for you guys. I'll post em whenever I have the dress. Lelila, what fabric are you using for the poncho?

14. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Someone mentioned this thread?

Up it goes...

15. Garindan_the_Kubaz

Garindan_the_Kubaz Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 2001
    Can someone re-post that picture of the female stormtrooper?

16. jadesfire71

jadesfire71 Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    anybody have any full-body pix of Barriss Offee? i'm cobbling together a costume but don't have a photo of what she's wearing under that robe! (i know she's a minor figure, and i'll end up explaining myself 1000 times, but she's easist to copy right now given the time limits...oh...18 hours left!!!)

17. StormtrooperPrincess

StormtrooperPrincess Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 10, 2002
  18. StormtrooperPrincess

StormtrooperPrincess Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 10, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.