main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TOR female only clothes

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by QuiWanKenJin, Jan 2, 2012.

1. QuiWanKenJin

QuiWanKenJin Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2005

Think about it, Kotor 2 had the option for female characters to wear the slave bikini outfit and SWG gave the option for female charcters to wear dresses and gowns. Surely they have to have items like this available in game. Some of the NPCs do wear outfits like this, but will you or any of your party members get to? [face_peace]

2. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    lol

Yes, there is a female-only slave girl outfit, as well as a female-only gown outfit. There are also male-only outfits. Check the social vendors.

3. QuiWanKenJin

Oct 14, 2005

Trust it me, it could have been worse. The other guy on the official forums, said "we need sultry female clothes in game, in order to attract women gamers." Everybody said, yes I'm sure that would be your motivation for wanting this. [face_laugh]

4. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    Yeah, I'm not sure what female demographic they're trying to attract with chainmail bikinis. :p

Still, the armour in this game has been pretty good from what I've seen. Lots of acceptably nice clothing for both genders.

5. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Totally gonna check out the social vendors later on and grab that slave girl outfit for Nadia :cool:

6. QuiWanKenJin

Oct 14, 2005

I would check the Slipy Slope cantina on Nar Shadaa. :cool:

7. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Just found out that I can get it from the security key vendor :cool:

8. QuiWanKenJin

Oct 14, 2005

Male only outfits you say? I'm having problems thinking of what that might be. A suit, maybe, a cod piece? I got it, bondage gear! [face_hypnotized] 8-}

9. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Is much of this really needed? As a Bounty Hunter my character wears armour and that generally looks much the same, I have no desire for him towear normal clothing because it isn't part of what he does.
    Most Jedi should be wearing Jedi Order robes or some kind of light armour, Troopers wear lots of armour like BHs.

It should be available for those who want it, but unlike SWG this game is mainly about armour and weapons and most of theat is going to look pretty similar

10. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    It turns out Leia bikinis don't offer much in the way of armor.

They may protect one's breasts from unwanted radiation during medical X-rays, though.

11. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Well, I think there's only one thing that can sum up armoring in a typical RPG.

[image=http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/halolz-dot-com-gearingupthehero-comic.jpg]

[face_dancing]

12. ZanderSolo

ZanderSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2007
    There is a really really nice Diplomatic outfit/High-Class Outfit on Coruscant available form the Social Items vendor for Females only.

I have my Nadia in it...turns out if you put your females in Slave Girl outfits it goes to a generic skin color,no matter what their skin color hapenns to be.

13. DarthRevan211

DarthRevan211 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 17, 2008
    Vette stays blue in it.

14. ZanderSolo

ZanderSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2007
    When i put it on Nadia her skin dint match her face. Maybe It's just Nadia then.

15. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Or her species could be like the Kiffar and they just paint their faces :p