main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Female SW collectors

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Thena, Nov 16, 2003.

1. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I just bought 6 little under cabinet lights. Everything is coming along nicely.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  2. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    I've got all of my latest thrift shop finds up on shelves. I now have to figure out where exactly I'm going to put my new Hot Toys ROTJ Luke (he should be shipping next Monday.) I have 2 higher end ROTJ Luke 12" figures. I might have to take my Leia on Speeder bike off of my Endor shelf (keep the doll, remove the bulky bike) and put one of my other Luke's up there. I have Wedge that can go on that shelf also.

My new Hot Toys Luke should go on one of my 2 Jabba shelves. I've also got Anakin and TLJ Rey coming. Anakin should go in my Detolf so he's better protected from dust, but he'll probably go on my Mustafar shelf since I've got Obi-Wan on order also.

Sooo many figures....so little dwindling space...I need more shelves.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    cathiecat likes this.
  3. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I have a few photos but in order to post I need a URL and I can't use social media because my aunt will see the photos and come unglued and unhinged on me for spending so much money! Yes, I am 50 yrs old and still worry what she thinks!

In any event I have the little lights in the cubbies and everything. Yay!

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    teamhansolo likes this.
  4. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Sign up for imgur.com to load/host your photos. It's free - just grab the direct link to the image and use the little photo icon here and it'll show the pics nicely.

I noticed IKEA has a sale through next Sunday on their Billy's. I think I need to pick up 2 or 3 and have them delivered. I can then work all week at night to move crap around in my SW room to make way to put them up so I can spread out my displays.

cathiecat likes this.
  5. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    Should I put my decoy portrait edition, and ultimate hair decoy Padme's on padme shelf or with misc females. Right now everything to left of vader is Padme and everything to right is Leia.

6. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I'd say put them where they look the best :)

7. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    Perfect answer! Thank you.

8. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    when did the 6" Boushh Leia come out? is it recent or a long time ago? What other 6" Leia's are out there?

9. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Boushh Leia came out about 3 years ago, I think.
    Slave Leia was the first Leia, she was one of the first figures produced.
    ANH Leia was last year.
    And we've got Hoth Leia coming.

10. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    Awesome!!

11. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    If anyone is bored now, or this evening and wants to chat on boards here or at PLJ's site give a holler! I am planning a boring night in and I don't feel up to watching any movies, unless it is something in the background. I am gonna try to read more of Leia but would really enjoy just chatting with some folks.

12. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Guess the board outage didn't help with that, then..

13. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Sorry hon, I would've been over there but like LAJ said I didn't see your note because the board was down :(

14. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    that's okay, I am sure we will have another chance. I just remember days of getting online here and having conversations last for a few hours. I miss that.

15. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Me too.

cathiecat likes this.
  16. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    anybody around??? I am looking for folks to chat with again. Watching Thor and Thor Dark World on FX but floating around on the net, window shopping on Ebay and whatnot,

17. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    My roommate surprises me once again!!! As some of you know my roommate is a very well known tattooer in tattoo circles, which as I only have one 1" tattoo, I don't keep up with tattooers. Anyway..... my roommate was in New Mexico this past weekend for a tattoo convention. First thing he did was contact me on day one and said business is good and hoppin. He then said he is taking my daughter and I to dinner at Pinnacle Peak on Monday night! Yay!!!

But it gets better.... he came home this morning at 2am and said he had something to show me. He ordered GG Ilum Snow Bunny Padme Statue. I was and still am over the moon with anticipation for the mail to arrive!!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  18. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Ahh congrats! She's gorgeous. I had her on pre-order but never got her.

19. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    awwww....excitement and sadness all at once, happy I'm getting her but sad you never have.

20. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    It's Ok it's not like I'm lacking in SW merchandise :p

21. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I pulled out and photographed a bunch of my Sith figures this weekend and got some new ones of My Padmes and my custom Anakin.

Three of my Padmes - all 3 have different heads. All had their outfits made by Stardust Dolls.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

With Hot Toys Anakin

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    teamhansolo likes this.
  22. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Here is my custom Mattel Anakin. He was made w/ a Cali Girl Blaine doll transplanted on a My Scene Sutton body to make him taller and posable. The Blaine looks a lot like Hayden/Anakin only difference is the part is on the wrong side.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

23. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Got a few glamour shots of my Tatooine Padme. Got a new head for her that doesn't quite fit right on the body I have so it's a good thing the cape covers her neck.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

teamhansolo likes this.
  24. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    My Padme Amidala snowbunny gentle giant limited edition statue came in today!! My new purple laptop came in today!! What a week I am having!

25. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Your purple laptop an HP one, by any chance? That's what I've got but it's probably an older model than yours.