main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Female Trouble - AU post ESB pre ROTJ - Xover with Dark Angel - drama/angst/romance/action/supense

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediXManSerenaKenobi, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediXManSerenaKenobi

JediXManSerenaKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 27, 2007
    Female Trouble

By Serena Kenobi

A/N: I've always wanted to write a Dark Angel story, and I finally decided to do just that and make it a crossover with Star Wars. I had some trouble deciding where to put it: PT or OT. It all had to do with the pairing. For those of you who like Max/Logan or Max/Alec pairing, sorry. I am a die-hard Max/Logan fan, but for this fic I'm making one exception. Know, though, that if it's not an Xover that I adore ML only. This is set in the early first DA season and in between ESB and ROTJ.

Disclaimer: Do not own Star Wars or Dark Angel. I can dream, can't I?

?Hang on, Artoo!?

Luke brought the ship down into a sharp nosedive and then spun it around. ?Reverse thrusters!? He yelled as the TIE fighters? lasers blew past him, missing him by inches. ?I don?t know how we?re gonna get outta this one,? he muttered. This was supposed to have been a recon mission. It was supposed to have been simple: go to the designated spot, pick up the plans that would help them find Han, and get out before the Imperials found out what they were doing.

But their source had been false, and now Luke found himself fighting for his very life as he dodged TIE fighters and Interceptors as they continually screamed at him.

?Artoo!? Luke shouted, ?Prepare to jump to hyperspace on my mark!?

Artoo beeped in affirmation.

Luke soared past another TIE fighter and blew it to pieces on the way. ?Okay, hit it!? Just as they began to make the jump, a sudden blast hit them, and Luke found himself spinning through space at an alarmingly increasing rate. The ship began to rock violently, and as Artoo screamed, Luke?s head was hurled against the front of the cockpit, and he blacked out.

[hr]

Luke groaned. [i]Frelling helmets? they?re supposed to protect your head?[/i] he sighed and touched his still helmeted head gingerly. He blinked twice; feeling very disoriented, and looked out the window. He was floating in the middle of space. Huh. Interesting. ?Artoo?? He muttered. ?Artoo??

There was no response. Panicking, he craned his head back to see what had happened and if the little droid was all right. From the looks of it, Artoo had been hit with a laserbolt and was half singed and offline. Luke sighed. Poor Artoo. Always seemed to take the brunt of the action.

Then, he heard a faint beeping noise, and he turned sharply, instantly regretting the action once his head began to throb. "Ugh... Artoo?"

Artoo whistled sadly, slowly.

"Are you gonna be okay?"

The droid whined, but replied in the affirmative.

"Good. Let's get back to Leia. She'll be worrying about us." He sat back down into his seat and looked at the readouts in front of him. To his shock and horror, he found that he was nowhere remotely close to the set coordinates.

In fact, he was nowhere close to anywhere familiar at all?

He didn?t even appear to be in the same [i]galaxy[/i], much less the same system.

But if he wasn?t where he was supposed to be, and he wasn?t in the same galaxy?

Where was he?

[i]Okay, that chapter was too short for my liking, but it was necessary, and I don't want to drag it out. Next chapters will be longer. Let me know what you think! No Max yet, but she's coming!

- Serena[/i]

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Looks like you're off to a great start! Please PM me when you update.

=D=

3. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Star Wars and Dark Angel?? :eek:
    How awesome!! I love Dark Angel!

I can't wait to see where this is going!
    I'm excited to see Max!

Great start!

Would you mind putting me on your PM list if you have one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.