main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Fenrisulvens Drawings update 6-27 Former Fanfic-Villains

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Fenrisulven, Sep 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fenrisulven

Fenrisulven Jedi Master star 1

Nov 18, 2004
    Oops, sorry for the late answer, people, but thanks a lot for the comments! I really appreciate it.

FalconFan: Thanks a lot for popping by again :D I really loved the idea of Boba in some kind of quiet and cosy situation, so I had to draw it.

Well, I've used watercolors all my life in a sense. But this was the first time I've used them since I got really interested in drawing. They can be very... unpredictable. To say the least...

LOL at the 'out of whack'-comment. How true [face_laugh] I kept telling myself that whenever I saw that creepy ear.

And I can't understand how you can say that you're jealous at the clothing-thingie. Just checked out your Kaei Neria-piece, and the clothing is absolutely stunning. But thanks anyway :D Lol, serial-killer, hahaha.

Nidrail: Thanks! [:D] I've noticed that the wackiest combinations often are the best, so I was really happy when this idea came to me. I'm glad you like it =)

Thanks again for the comment and for dropping by!

Blue_but_beautiful: Hello again, and thanks for the comment! You really shouldn't be jealous on the Mustafar-piece since I doubt that I can do a picture like that again, lol.

Thanks for popping by!

2. TheOnlyJediPrincess

TheOnlyJediPrincess Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2006
    Awesome job! great detail. I like the Narito one the best.

3. Fenrisulven

Nov 18, 2004
    Oops, I've missed an answer again, sorry JediPrincess [face_blush]. And thanks a lot!

I've been pretty lazy lately and haven't been drawing much. Or rather, I have been drawing, but I haven't finished anything in a long time, except for the 30th anniversary-pics. But today I made an effort and finished coloring the old drawing of Boba Fett. Coloring this one made me understand why so many seem to hate the burn tool in photoshop, it really messed up the drawing for a while.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57848641/

Then there's my two contributions to the 30th anniversary-collage. I counted myself lucky that I didn't have to do draw any main characters since I haven't done portraits for ages. Figrin D'an was enough of a challenge for me. The finished version here is like the fifth I did. I never got his head right, gah.

Tusken Raider: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/56193759/

Figrin D'an: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/56193604/

4. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Wow, wonderful pics for our collage. [face_love] =D=
    My fav of them is Figrin, the colors are really awesome here! =D=

5. Fenrisulven

Nov 18, 2004
    Thanks Chilla! Glad you like Figrin, as I said getting the initial sketch right was though, and the colors weren't easy either, heh.

6. Basement24

Basement24 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2005
    Have to agree with Chilla, Figrin is my favourite as well! Nicely done!

7. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    I'm liking your forays into coloring, Fenrisulven! =D= These all look just great, but I have to say my absolute fav of these is Boba-in-the-tree! This was such a terrific idea from the beginning, the original drawing was wonderful and now the colors just add to the magic! Great, great job! :D

FF

8. Fenrisulven

Nov 18, 2004
    Basement24: Hey there, thanks for popping by and thanks a lot for the comment!

FalconFan: Hello again, FF! Thank you so much for the comment!

I finished a drawing yesterday that isn't really starwars, but it's SW-related. I tried to write a SW-fanfic about a year ago but couldn't come up with a good ending for it so I abandoned it. When I started another story later the two villains where basically the same as in the fanfic. I realized that even more when I made this drawing. It isn't very far from portraying two Dark Jedi on Coruscant after all: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/58490234/

9. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Wow! =D= Is that piece ever cool!? =D= I love all the details (you're so darned good at that!), and the ominous feel to it, with the characters in almost complete shadow (seeing just a suggestion of faces gives it an especially spooky feeling). Was this done in charcoal...? The contrasts are awesome! =D= Fantastic work!

FF

10. Fenrisulven

Nov 18, 2004
    Hey again FF, and thanks again! :D Well, I used some charcoal, but not much. Most of the darkest part were made with first a mechanical pencil and then a 7B-pencil over. Thanks for popping by, both here and on dA!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.