main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Montréal Festival international de mongolfières de St-Jean

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Uilmuteiz, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Juste pour faire changement je vais le poster en français celui-là.

Ce week-end c'est le festival des mongolfières de St-Jean sur Richelieu qui commence et la mongolfière Belge Darth Vader sera présente.

Samedi le 9 Août il sera permis aux fans costumé d'entrer gratuitement sur le site.

De plus je souligne la présence de l'Alliance Impériale avec qui vous pourrez prendre des photos et les faire imprimer grâce à nos amis de Kodak.

j'espère bien vous voir là-bas ce week-end.

2. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    I will provide the English version just in case someone doesn't understand French and may be interested in attending this fun event! :)

This weekend marks the start of the Hot Air Balloon Festival at St. Jean sur Richelieu and the Belgian Darth Vader Hot Air Balloon will be present!

On Saturday August 9th, costumed fans will be permitted free access to the site.

I'd also like to highlight the presence of the Imperial Alliance with whom you may take photos and have them printed thanks to our friends from Kodak.

We hope to see you there this weekend!!!

3. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    Unfortunately, as much as I would really love to attend this event myself, I will be attending the advance screening of Clone Wars this Saturday morning instead! I hope that you will take a lot of photos and post them here to share with fellow fans who could not make it. The Darth Vader balloon would be something spectacular to see!! Have fun everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.