main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FESTIVAL OF TREES

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by darth_toad, Dec 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_toad

darth_toad Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2002
    Hey ALL!

I wanted to post a Topic on the Festival of Trees, for main purposes if anyone of us is going, we might be able to meet each other, and say "hello" or "Konichiwa" or "growl" all depending on what you Speak. Considering I have not yet had a chance to Meet any of Yaz.

I will be there between 4-7 with about 7 other People (those will be my Family). I will be wearing a Really big Black Jacket (its huge it will fit me and 1 other person in it) and is Covered in Patches and Buttons Relating White Zombie or Rob Zombie.

So If you have Chance Come See Me and Say Hello. If your Planning on Being there Post what you'll Be wearing or What time YULE be there then we all can kinda watch for each other.

Continuing to be "The Unseen One"

Toad

(PS PICTURES DON'T COUNT)

2. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I've already been, watchout there is a Star Wars tree there. Not as cool as the one that we will try and make but it's still there.

3. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    exactly where is the festival of trees? how much does it cost and what are the hours and days that it runs? i would love so much to go laugh at the SW tree that marold doen't approve of :}

4. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    The Festival ran from December 4-7 and was open from 10-10. It was really neat to see all of the trees that people have made and stuff. So toad, did you enjoy yourself?

5. darth_toad

darth_toad Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2002
    it was fun! i enoyed having my cousin hang around my neck. he's ust over a year, and he's so funny.

the trees were pretty. I got sick of Harry Potter REAL fast. Not as many trees as last year. In my opinion the trees that were there this year we not as well done as some of the years previous.

but i enjoyed walking around, and being with my family. Afterward we took a carriage Ride Downtown

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.