main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Fett's Knight Out (title pending) [NJO! Boba Fett! Original characters, and more to come!]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AT-ST_DRIVER, Jul 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    Okay, my first serious fanfic here. comments highly welcomed.
    Between NJO: Rebirth and NJO: Star by Star.

Four sentients sit around a Tatooine campfire, their troubles almost forgotten. They consist of Aiden Thikes, smuggler by trade, brawler by choise. Aiden, a zabrak, just recently learned that he was, as the jedi say, force sensitive. He had no intentions of training to become a Jedi now, but maybe he could pick up a few tricks yet. He was almost indistinguishable from a human, except for his slightly pinker than average skin, and the horns that lined his head.

The second member of the group is Laral, a yellow skinned twi'lek, and Jedi Knight. She was cleaning her lightsaber by the fire, a recent run in with Peace Brigaders in a particularily bad sandstorm had rendered her Jedi weapon temporarily useless. She was currently on a mission of utmost importance, a mission she hadn't let the others know of. She had met up with Aiden and his partner in Mos Esiley, after an encoutner with several thieves.

Aiden's partner was the third member of the group, a female Trandoshan by the name of Kenossk. Unlike Aiden and Laral, Kenossk had no force powers. She was currently asleep by the campfire.

The fourth, and final, member of the group was TC-14, an ancient protocol droid who's rusty covers have seen better days. He had no memories from before the time he came to work with Laral, when she found him lying in a shadow of a dark alley on Coreillia. She repaired him as best as she could, but she'd still hadn't replaced the covers on his left arm.

"So, no more sabacc, eh?" Lara said.

"I try not to play against droids or Jedi. It's bad luck." Aiden said, with one of his 'half smiles'.

"Mistrees Laral, i regret to inform you of this, but there is an intruder approaching the camp." TC-14 stated.

Laral stood up abruptly and reached into the force, trying to detect the uninvited guest. Aiden reached for his blaster pistol and vibro-knucklers.

Before he could wake his partner in crime, a humanoid in strange armour landed just outside the campfires light. Apparently he was wearing a jet-pack.

"Who are you?" Aiden asked.

"Your captor." an almost droid-like voice said.

He walked slowly towards them, into the light. Aiden couldn't believe what he saw.

"Boba Fett."

There were only three things Boba Fett truly hated: Han Solo, Sarlaccs, and Jedi.

Today he could have revenge on the Jedi, and he was on Tatooine, so he might just get the Sarlacc, too.

Fett reached behind his jetpack and threw a yellow skined ball at the Zabrack he saw. He had counted on the Zabrack to catch the animal out of instinct. It did. Fett was never wrong.

Before the Zabrack could figure out what it was Fett began to fire from his blaster rifle, his favourite, the one with the sawed off barrel. The Twi'lek bounced in front of her friend quickly, and deflected the first shot. If the information Boba had about the Ysalamiri creature he'd used was correct, she wouldn't be blocking many shots.

Fett was never wrong.

The twi'lek went down after two more shots, then the Zabrack charged at him, forgetting that it had a blaster. Boba Fett shot him, twice, but he kept coming. It managed to hit in the helmet before Fett finally shot him a third time, knocking him out. Fett was almost amazed at the creatures tolerance to pain.

With the jedi and Zabrack knocked out, capturing the protocol droid and sleeping Trandoshan would be simple.

"All too easy."

NEXT TIME: The Peace Brigade!

2. AdmiralDae

AdmiralDae Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 24, 2003
    Interesting. I'm not much on critique, unless something is bad... lol, so I guess that's a comment in a way. I think that it could use, is a bit more style. I'm not sure if you know what I mean... it's something I picked up in english class, lol. More diction, more sentence structure variation, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.