1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Sydney (17th-19th June), Perth (24th-26th June)

Oz Comic Con: Melbourne (11th-12th June), Sydney (10th-11th September)

FF:NSW FF:NSW Event Guide

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Corellian_Outrider, May 31, 2013.

1. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

Administrator
    star 5
    Added Event Cinemas, session times and cost also turns out that not all Hoyts cinemas are doing the marathon.
  2. Rebel_Padawan Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah there is both an Event Cinemas and a Hoyts here on the Central Coast and neither of them appear to be doing it which surprises me.
  3. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

Administrator
    star 5
    That's a bugger and Sydney is about 2hrs via train too. Not sure where the next nearest one be for you.
  4. Rebel_Padawan Jedi Master

star 4
    So on Tuesday I heard all about the 4+ hour wait in line to get in to the Game of Thrones exhibition. I was optimistic in thinking that by today, surely there wouldn't be quite so many people eager to get in. Oh boy was I wrong. I got there at 9am this morning (it opened at 10am) and the line was already 4.5 maybe 5 hours long. I was by myself and after half an hour decided to bail. Nice day in the city walking along George St though.
  5. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

Administrator
    star 5
    That's a shame about the Game of Thrones exhibition. Would have thought that it be at the Powerhouse Museum like they had for Star Wars: Magic of the Myth/Science Meets Imagination, Lord of the Rings, Narnia, etc.

Oz Comic Con is just around the corner, 13th-14th September. It is at the Exhibition Centre at Glebe Island.

I want to go to check it out. Saw that quite a few Stargate cast members will be there as well as voice actors like Jim Cummings and Bill Farmer too.
  6. Rebel_Padawan Jedi Master

star 4
    So Supanova is coming up very soon in Sydney. I've got the time off work but am yet to buy a ticket.
    Corellian_Outrider likes this.
  7. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

Administrator
    star 5
    I am in a the same position with the timing and tickets. Looking forward to it and especially Oz Comic Con in September because Richard Dean Anderson and Amanda Tapping will be coming to Sydney.