1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (10th-12th April), Gold Coast (17th-19th April)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (11th-12 April), Adelaide (18th-19th April)

FF:NSW FF:NSW Event Guide

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Corellian_Outrider, May 31, 2013.

1. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

Administrator
    star 5
    Added Event Cinemas, session times and cost also turns out that not all Hoyts cinemas are doing the marathon.
  2. Rebel_Padawan Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah there is both an Event Cinemas and a Hoyts here on the Central Coast and neither of them appear to be doing it which surprises me.
  3. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

Administrator
    star 5
    That's a bugger and Sydney is about 2hrs via train too. Not sure where the next nearest one be for you.
  4. Rebel_Padawan Force Ghost

star 4
    So on Tuesday I heard all about the 4+ hour wait in line to get in to the Game of Thrones exhibition. I was optimistic in thinking that by today, surely there wouldn't be quite so many people eager to get in. Oh boy was I wrong. I got there at 9am this morning (it opened at 10am) and the line was already 4.5 maybe 5 hours long. I was by myself and after half an hour decided to bail. Nice day in the city walking along George St though.
  5. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

Administrator
    star 5
    That's a shame about the Game of Thrones exhibition. Would have thought that it be at the Powerhouse Museum like they had for Star Wars: Magic of the Myth/Science Meets Imagination, Lord of the Rings, Narnia, etc.

Oz Comic Con is just around the corner, 13th-14th September. It is at the Exhibition Centre at Glebe Island.

I want to go to check it out. Saw that quite a few Stargate cast members will be there as well as voice actors like Jim Cummings and Bill Farmer too.