main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY FF Party this Saturday Night

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Hey guys,
    Instead of having our 3rd Thursday and 5th Saturday meetings this month we will be having a party this Saturday night at Amanda & Jared's house in Kevil. We will be meeting at Pugh's Midway gas station(6801 Cairo Rd, Paducah, KY, (270) 442-4387, just follow 60/Hinkleville rd. out to Kevil, you can't miss it, click the link below for the map)at 6:00 pm and then going to thier house. It will be a grill out pot luck so we need chips, buns, drinks, desert's, paper products, etc... Please post below what you would like to bring so we can get an idea of what food is coming. Also, in the same theme as our sw 30th aniv. party, if you want to, bring your own TOP 25 LIST OF ALL-TIME SCI-FI TV SHOWS. This was alot of fun last time and I'm sure it will again. Post any questions you might have. I hope to see everyone there!! pv

http://local.yahoo.com/mapview;_ylt=AkZ0b3oFeLDZ28QTaX4usK6HNcIF?stx=pugh%26%2339%3Bs+gas+station&fr=dd-local-more&city=Kevil&state=KY&zip=42053&uzip=42053&radius=15&dma=632&county=Ballard&approxSpelling=&probability=10&fmap=1024&csz=Kevil%2C+KY+42053&sortby=topresults&begin=1&n=10&ed=_lVt8K131DyXsARatPCnK5nA7pBq3Kx4zVSwCjmleMxVMX_2SgM-

2. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    I'll be able to bring some chips, buns, and a side dish. See everyone saturday.

3. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    I'll provide the sodas (lol), and plastic cups (because I have a ton!). I may swing a dessert too. Ya just never know.

ALSO --- Why don't we also do a short list of 5 of the worst sci-fi TV shows ever. Let's see if we can remember those obscure ones!

And, yes I'm bringing it up again, can we include superhero shows in the lists? There's so many out there that I think they should be included as long as it doesn't overwhelm the other choices, but I don't think they will, so can we just say they're inclusive?

4. willismaximus

willismaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2006
    I'm gonna have to drop a transmission this saturday and replace a clutch, which is something you just don't stop at till your done. I'll probably make it out, I just don't know when. Till then . . .

5. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    We'll bring dessert.

6. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005

I like the 5 worst list idea, we should definetly do that. As for the superhero inclusions, it is up to you, personal choice. I didn't include them on my 25 sci-fi movie list but I am putting some on my tv list. So it's up to you. pv

7. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    We are bringing sodas and deviled eggs. pv

8. willismaximus

willismaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2006
    I want you to bring one more thing: my metal hugger, which I left in the back your car on the way back Monday night. I miss it :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.