main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF: Rembrandt Jinn (Young Qui-Gon story)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JinnaraQ, Apr 8, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JinnaraQ

JinnaraQ Jedi Youngling

Mar 11, 2000
    Rembrandt Jinn
    By JinnaraQ

Summary: Little ?Jinny? participates in the Initiates Art Fair.
    Rated: G
    Archive: Yes to Early Years and The Master?s Pathway
    @ http://www.geocities.com/jinnaraq/index.html http://www.geocities.com/jinnaraq/index.html
    Feedback to: JinnaraQ@aol.com

DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognizable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox. This fan fiction was created solely for personal use and private entertainment . No money was made from it. No copyright or trademark infringement was intended. This work and its author are NOT in any way connected with or to Lucasfilms Ltd.

Chapter One: Accidents Will Happen?.

?UT-Oh!? said the small boy as he backed away from the table in his room. Quickly the older one turned to him. He knew that tone of ?UT-oh??. And it never meant anything good!

?What do you mean, UT-oh, Jinny?? he ask very warily as he came to look over the younger?s shoulder.

The seven-year-old sighed at the spreading puddle of bright yellow paint spreading across the tabletop. ?I didn?t mean to? I was reaching for the green and it just ? fell over!? the 5 year old said with a shrug, and the older shook his head at him, suppressing a smile.

?Well, at least it didn?t get on the rug Jinny? not YET anyway.? He said and the smaller nodded, then ran to the bathroom and came back with a towel that he plopped over the spill, causing the nearby container of red to now tip over as well.

?Here ? look out ? you?re gonna get it all over your tunic ?? the older boy said quickly as he took both the red and the yellow containers of paint to the bathroom, holding them far away from his own self.

?At least I?m done with my painting? ? The younger said as he moved a sheet away from the area, and his friend came over to consider it and smiled as if amused.

?Well ? it?s bright? what is it?? he asked and the younger frowned back at him.

?It a picture of the garden silly! Can?t you tell by all the green? The red and yellow things are the flowers.? He said proudly now and the older smiled and nodded more enthusiastically as he considered the work of art.

?Is it your entry for the art fair?? he asked and the smaller nodded.

?Group mother said we all had to do one. I wasn?t going to?. But after I saw yours? You really draw good Mace.? He said, and the older smiled.

?Put it down to dry, and lets get the rest of the paints out of here.? He advised, turning and taking the blue and orange cups to the bathroom.

?Yeah ? good idea? this stuff is awfully messy.? The younger agreed, following soon with the purple and green cups as well.

?Hey Jinny ?? Mace started, coming out of the bathroom?. Just as the smaller hurried in.

THUNK??. THUD??.. SSSS PPPP AAA TTTT !

Both boys startled a fraction of a second before they collided, both trying desperately to leap back and away from the already falling cups of paint? only to land on top of each other just outside of the doorway. Instantly they leapt up ? and looked down at their tunics with deep concern.

?THAT was CLOSE! We?d be in BIG trouble if we got paint on our tunics. I got red on my sleeve once, and it never came out!? the smaller observed, and the older nodded with a smile.

?I remember your tunic with the pink sleeve? what ever happened to it?? Mace asked and the smaller smiled.

?I finally got too big for it?. UT-oh? LOOK!? he said ? eyes widening as he peered into the bathroom to see the brilliant colors splattered across the floor, the cabinets, the wall?. And Mace scowled deeply as he too considered the mess.

The smaller boy seemed to gulp as he breathing sped up. ?Oh wow ?? he breather rather upsetly. He had only been allowed to finally move from the crèche living quarters, and into the initiates quarters, a month and a half ago.

?I?m gonna be in so much trouble?? he breathed unevenly, ?and? I just got DONE being in trouble! I don?t think the group mother likes me very much.? He confided in a downcast tone, and the olde

2. Jedi Erica Amidala

Jedi Erica Amidala Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 16, 1999
    Great story!!! I love it!

3. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    You have so captured what I see as the heart of the JA universe. I absolutely love your characters, they're exactly as I image them.

The story was well-written and heartwarming.
    I eagerly await more JinnaraQ.

4. light_sabe_r

light_sabe_r Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    I loved it! It was so heartwarming to hear the tale of two little Jedi Masters. It was so easy to picture Qui-Gon as a boy, a little harder for Mace Windu, but anyway...

Cool story cool.gif

5. Maelisaandii

Maelisaandii Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2000
    I absolutely LOVE little Qui-Gon! <squeals at the total cuteness> What a cutie!
    There's more, right? (Hint hint hint)

6. Azeem

Azeem TFN Staff, Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 12, 1999
    Two new films have been added to TFN FanFilms today.

You can find the news article on the TFN FanFilms http://www.theforce.net/theatermain page

Please do not give away Legacy of the Jedi's ending.

[This message has been edited by Azeem (edited 05-22-2000).]

7. Short Round McFly

Short Round McFly Jedi Youngling star 6

Nov 13, 1999
    The Fakes trailer rocks! I can't wait till it comes out! It looks way cooler than the other one. I noticed a blooper though. The main PA has longer hair than before even though it takes place two minutes after the original.

P.S. I'm never becoming a PA. I'm not gonna team up with Wayne from Wayne's World to fight some bad guys :cool: That was a comment/joke not a put down.

8. The_Scream_Man

The_Scream_Man Jedi Knight star 5

May 1, 2000
    DOTF rocks! I thought it was real cool, and I can only hope that yoda will return (ghost?)
    How long till we see the full film> Is it finished?

9. The Jedi Apprentice

The Jedi Apprentice Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 1999
    DOTF- Wow, that looks pretty cool. I can't wait for the finished product.

10. Qui-Stay-Gon

Qui-Stay-Gon Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2000
    Glad you liked it, guys. Scream Man, we're done shooting and in the middle of Post-Production. It'll be done sometime this summer. Shorty, if you recall, at the end of PA Wars, Sponikan and I chase after Palpitadd at Super-Jedi Speed. Well, that does some funky things to the body, like... uh... speeding up the midichlorians and... uh... increasing the aging process a bit... uh... or something like that... which explains Sponikan's amazing, improbable hair growth. Make sense? It better, 'cause that's the story we're going with. Anyway, on a serious note. Keep your eyes open for the full version of "Duel of the Fakes" We've got so much dueling, there's whole scenes that aren't even hinted at in the trailer. Also, plenty of humor and romance. Okay, no romance, but loads of the other two. We promise, you won't be disappointed.

11. Short Round McFly

Short Round McFly Jedi Youngling star 6

Nov 13, 1999
    Alright dude, keep up the good work! Tell Wayne-- errr, Sponikan that he better keep better watch of his midichlorians or he'll turn into a wookie.

12. Subject Zero

Subject Zero Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2000
    LEGACY!!!

BWAHAHAHA!!!

That was SOOOO cool! Nice ending.

:p

SZ

13. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    DOTF is looking good, here's hoping everyone's favorite Taco Bell cup returns::)

as for Legacy, well, I must say I loved the surprise, but part of me wishes it had been completely serious, that saber fight was very cool::) Very, very good job though http://www.knightrobes.comwww.knightrobes.com doesn't seem to exist...

Quest

14. Azeem

Azeem TFN Staff, Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 12, 1999
    Knightrobes used to be a big supplier. The last I heard of them was their seamstress got hurt in an accident. This was several months ago though. I don't know beyond that.

Azeem

15. Darth Duality

Darth Duality Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 1, 2000
    ...looking forward to DOTF.

As to Legacy, well, I thought it was splendid. I have to admire anyone with that much commitment!

16. C3-Pete-O

C3-Pete-O Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2000
    Hey hey Qui-Stay (and crew)

Looking good so far. Though, my favorite part of PA WARS was the dialogue and character interaction. I was dissapointed that the trailer didn't show us much of that. I am sure that we won't be dissapointed in the final product, however.

Cheers
    P

17. The_Scream_Man

May 1, 2000
    LEGACY OF THE JEDI:
    AWESOME!!!!!
    Simply one of the BEST endings EVER for a fanfilm! I have loved many of the films, but this is my fav!
    My hat goes off to the boys for theit work!

18. howlrunner22

howlrunner22 Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 24, 1998
    Legacy of the Jedi:

Damn, this is just too cool. The directing, whilst nothing fantatiscally new was quite well done. The blaster was also quite nicely made and the saber duels were fantastic. However, the saber colors for the dark Jedi didn't quite mix well. As for the ending, simply amazing. I would never have guessed it, not in a billion million wonderful years.

Download this now!

19. The_Scream_Man

May 1, 2000
    Yes, how DID u do that gun?? It was VERY cool
    And where was it filmed?

20. lokmer

lokmer Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2000
    Yes, I'm particularly interested in how you did the muzzle flashes.

21. Semaj Ovured

Semaj Ovured Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2000
    What a great idea to play completely serious

.... (sorry man, too much info)

Well done, boys!

[This message has been edited by Semaj Ovured (edited 05-23-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Azeem (edited 05-23-2000).]

Sorry, Azeem! Thought I'd taken out enough. Thanks for watching my back!

[This message has been edited by Semaj Ovured (edited 05-24-2000).]

22. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    You should really edit your post so that it doesn't give away the surprise...

Quest

23. lokmer

lokmer Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2000
    Yes, could someone please edit that post so the surprise won't be ruined? The surprise is everything.

24. Master Lurker

Master Lurker Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2000
    Awwww....
    Off to SnowBoard with you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.