main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson FF trip

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by hal9k1, Feb 2, 2007.

1. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Anyone want to head on over to Tombstone next weekend? 2.10.07

Frankie called and suggested it.

2. JediObiKat

JediObiKat Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    Day trip?

3. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Yes ma'am

4. JediObiKat

Feb 15, 2006
    Sounds like fun (unless I have a lot of homework, which I shouldn't, because I have 3 tests the day before...)

5. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    We hope that we can get a few of the group to go to Tombstone as I think it could be fun. I dont think it would be much more than 50 bucks per person to see a few of the attractions...(shoot outs, Birdcage Theatre, Worlds Lardest Rosebush, Haunted Tombstone Tour, Tombstone Historama, and lots of other things) and have a great lunch at the Tombstone cafe..the oldest Restraunt in AZ ran since 1880! It should be a great trip and loads of fun.

Damian and I just thought that the group should get together outside of events to do fun stuff...hopefully our trips will get a following, and we can do it some more!

Let us know on the here or call us!

6. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    I would love to go but I would need at least a 3 week notice to get it "approved" by the owner.

7. _Anakin_Vader_

_Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    Same here, 'cept I need it to be approved by Chris. Is it too late to ask?

8. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Wish we could. All our money is being set aside for C4 at the moment though. Everyone have fun!!

9. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    well I'd like to get a pre-trip headcount. I am trying to get some of the DSG interrested, and looks like the UltraSabers guys might go, not to mention Tina and Mandalore....they said they would meet us there. All we need to work out is the day..sat or sun.

10. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    I cannot go, but seeing as Sunday is Feb. 11, the day we are supposed to meet at Cat's to work on games for Susan G. Komen, I would suggest you pick Saturday.

11. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    I would love to go, really. I havent done anything remotely out-of-the-ordinary in a long friggin time, and this sounds really fun. I can most likely get my shift covered for Saturday, so unless there are any objections, I am a tenative yes. Kat and Dustin, I believe, are the only other people that have not said no yet, so do you guys know yet?

12. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Just hit me as funny. Don't take it as anything but me ammusing myself...

At least you have a job.

13. JediObiKat

Feb 15, 2006
    Sorry, I thought I was going to be free :_| ...I hate to back out, but I discovered (when someone said, "But the test is on Monday!") that there's a biochemistry test on Monday...it's my toughest class, so I can't justify not studying for a whole day [face_frustrated]. Hopefully I'll be able to help with the games at Cat's on Sunday.

14. jedirevan1

jedirevan1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2006
    I can meet you guys either Saturday or Sunday, but I believe Mandalore is working Saturday.

15. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    im for saturday, so that the games can be worked on on sun. I'd like to get there before 2 so we dont miss the OK corral shoot out. So far as def. going.. Damian, Mike, Tina and I....waiting on Dusty, and the Ultra boys.

16. jedirevan1

Mar 4, 2006
    Hey Frank,

I just got your message. I don't know why.. stupid cell phone. :( I'll give you a call between classes tommorrow afternoon.

17. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    talked to Dusty..Looks like He is driving, and Damian Mike and I are ridin' with him. We will meet Tina there, and still waiting to hear from Ultra Todd. This is gonna be fun!=D=

18. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    Cool!

When and where do we meet? The three of us are down here on the west side, last I checked, so I take it Dustin is going to pick us up?

19. jedirevan1

Mar 4, 2006
    My phone is acting weird right now. I'll try and call you again today Frank. If I can't get through, just let me know what time you think you guys are going to be leaving Tucson. It'll only take me about 20 - 25 minutes to get over there.
    Looking forward to seeing you guys tommorrow! [face_dancing]

20. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    Well, as it turns out, I can't get my shift covered. I hate to do this, I really do, but I have to pull out. I really did want to go and I realize how rude it is, but unfortunately I have no other choice. Sorry guys... :_|

21. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    Soooooooo...

...how'd the trip turn out?:cool:

22. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    The trip was awesome. I had a blast, and I am sure Damian, Tina and Dusty did too. We were there for a good 5 hours..but we missed alot that there was to see...we'll see the rest of the stuff in a couple of months when Dusty would like to take his pop down there. We have some pics, but I dont know how to get them off my phone, I will try to do that today. Next time we go, I'll be sure to give more than a weeks notice.

23. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    It was quite fun, well worth doing.

24. jedirevan1

Mar 4, 2006

Indeed. I had a great time. Is it possible for me to get some copies of the pics?

Especially, Doc cheating me at cards. :)

25. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    LOL, that have to be one of the others, I could not see above everyone else to get pictures of that.