main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF-UK: North @ Collectormania Manchester G-Mex - Sat 18th & Sun 19th Nov '06

Discussion in 'Archive: North' started by timbolton, Jun 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M_at_the99th

M_at_the99th Jedi Youngling

Nov 20, 2006
    Hello... I know I'm not a proper member as such... but I thought I'd put my thought in if that's ok..

I thought the weekend went well.. but was a little crowded. Tim - you did an excellent job, and everybody was made to feel welcome. I think if we do events together in the future it would be good to each have our own table.. Maybe RL and 99th either side of you guys.

I am happy to help in any way... and will gladly add you Fanforce (and RL) to the back of our flyers to get the message out there. As it was our first meeting, I think now we know more about you, we will be able to spread the word a lot more, and explain to the General Public what the different clubs are about.

I do think having costumers works well.. but we could ahve done with more space, maybe somewhere to take photos etc...

For the events we do together/at the same venue, I think we could really make the tables look amazing and have some cool stuff going on. Between us all, we could really make an impact.

Paying for tables???? We need to blag as many free tables as possible - the 99th certainly can't afford to be paying for tables (as it would be me paying for them), but our events officers are desperately trying to blag them, and you could jump on the band wagon if you like... Just have to be cheeky as you can, and then a little bit more...

Table looked great, but if you did want to get a banner like the one we had.. we had it done for £55.. ehich is a bargin as far as I'm concered... If you want the details, I'll pass them onto you.

I'm really glad to have met you all, and I hope you don't mind me butting in on this thread... tell me to buzz off if you like..

Remember.. if I can help at all - I will - just ask... and I will do my best

Nici

2. Whim_of_the_Whills

Whim_of_the_Whills Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2006
    Me again - please forget my reply above to 3 - I've not worded it well at all and it reads so totally wrong. When I get my head in gear, I'll post a bit more coherently :)

3. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Hey M, you posted here, so that makes you a member, and your opinions are as valued as any others. To be honest, you can comment on us from an outside, neutral perspective and tell us what we did wrong and perhaps give us advice on how to rectify our mistakes.

Oh, another thing.

Well, I was fairly neutral on the costume issue, but I did say this in my manifesto.

There we have it. I'm dedicated to charity, and I've just said that costuming is the best way to go about it, and I'm not going to change my mind either. You guys voted me in as CR on the basis of my manifesto and what I answered in the questions posted to me. I may sometimes talk like a politician, but unlike politicians, I stick to my guns and do what I say I'm doing. As far as I'm concerned, FFUK: North and costumers are intertwined, and no way in hell am I going to form a rift between us. Costumers are part of our chapter, and part of the reason why we're now such a success. If people come onto the boards thinking we're only costumers and that's it, then they didn't read the promotional material we gave them, and that's their fault. We can't blame ourselves for everything.

4. nlindenj

nlindenj Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 5, 2006
    1) Do we need a table at all?
    as most people have said base of operations is good, just handing out flyers and no where to back it up would confuse the public,its a place to engage people and photo ops, the trade stand thing jase bought was good but it could have been used better like turning it round so there was a small space behind it to dump stuff doesn't look good a load of bags and coats (i know i was guilty of that with my poster tubes, costume and drinks)this is just an after thought we all must have sci-fi stuff we don't want, see if its possible to have a tombola type of thing helps pay for table and guarantees at least 2 people at the table at all times

2) If so, how do we fund it? Not just the table, but the stuff (promotional and otherwise that goes on there. It should not be on just one person's head).
    "a shy kid gets no sweets" if a table is offered to a non profit making fan group grab it and squeeze, but if one is not avaiable then we should chip in but we should agree on a budget before committing to an event and if we include the likes of RL and the 99th we should be able to get a bigger table between us, but myself and others are members of 2 or more so this should be all shared out equaly

3) Where do we get the balance of costumer versus what FF-UK is - a social club. We are not a costuming club, are we giving the public the wrong impression?
    costumes attract the public, there is no getting around this fact and when it come to charity its great! if you costume for ffuk you must have thought about it through talking and meeting with people at ffuk i see costuming as natural progression from the social side of ffuk

4) If we have a timetable, how do we get people to stick to it? Where does fun and professionalism meet and end? The worst thing for me this weekend was having to tell people what went wrong, and since that I have had a lot of self doubt over where we stand on how the leadership of all groups support each other when things go wrong (on a member level), because tbh I had one very bad birthday yesterday feeling quite crap about me having to comment on some things which everyone should have been kind enough to realise from start.
    i know at cons there can be a lot of distractions like guests and dealer tables, my self i had a pretty clear idea of what i was doing (costume in the morning, getting my posters signed, dinner and taking a break from the costume and then back into costume) it worked sort of you know that dinner time anywhere is going to be slow, short of bringing sandwhiches just try and work something out the day before or on the morning we are all grown ups and all have different levels of responiblity in our lives and we should bring this to ffuk

Car pool / hotel pool - please can everyone remember, if someone is driving you somewhere, please give them some money for that - petrol is not free. Don't take advantage of people's goodwill. And when it comes to hotels, please remember to have enough with you to pay the people who booked rooms.
    now at manchester i got the train, because i couldn't stay overnight but if i could i would have been the first stump up my share of petrol and hotels, i was pleased when tim said i could get changed in his room, hell he was even going to meet me from the station but i said "no, i'll get a taxi to the hotel" i didn't want to over extend tim's kindness. policy should be if you sleep in it, pay for it or get driven pay for it. if you say "i'll share your room" expect to be charged, i know it sounds harsh but would you not pay your rent on your house and expect to get away with it?

sorry about the length of this post

5. edgejedi88

edgejedi88 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2005
    PM sent Tim [face_peace]

6. Whim_of_the_Whills

Whim_of_the_Whills Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2006
    Requested Tim to delete my posts so if they vanish you know why [face_peace]

7. To_Mega_Therion

To_Mega_Therion Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 9, 2005
    Hmm, I know I was only attending the GMEX as a convention goer because I had friends with me, but I think the easiest way to tell whether having a table is "worth it" is to see how many people you attract to the boards and future meets compared to how much stress they are to run.

That's not to say the table didn't look great, though! It seemed well organised and there was enough to grab people's attention. It was perhaps a shame there wasn't much room to chat there though, the crowd of people kind of carried me away mid-sentence if I remember correctly.

I should say though, there is nothing more annoying than people shoving flyers in your face when you're pushing around the crowded hall. Much nicer to be able to pick such things up if and when you want them.

As for the costumers, etc, I feel that's not really my business to comment on, but for people sharing rooms and car pooling, paying for it is a no-brainer, really. :rolleyes:

8. M_at_the99th

Nov 20, 2006
    Awww.. cool.... I'm a member now...

I would agree with some comments about the lack of space to chat... IT would be great to have a 'fan area' where we could offer pics with costumers.. sit down and have a chat etc... a sort of chill out zone for fans. It was a bit crowded at the G-MEX.. if we come up with a good plan, and make it beneficial to the convention.. we could easy get a few tables for nought.. (or very little).

Can I also add that I am quite happy to promote FF-UK on the 99th SIte and at events (even if you can't make it in person).. We are all singing from the same hymn sheet.. If you send me a copy of your leaflet's I will even print them myself.

By working with each other, and sharing ideas, we can all grow and raise more money for charity..

I'm really postive about the whole thing...
    :D

9. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Edit: Typed so much I forgot something very important. Nici, your comments and advice is more than welcome on here. As Sie said, you are part of us too, and we are grateful you even want to work with us. G-Mex made me realise how much bad politics goes on between groups, makes me wary to some degree, but I know working with RL and 99th will be what makes FF-UK stronger, and just glad to have you here.

The costuming comments are what have me worried, and I need to explain it a lot better.

I fully understand how important costuming is for people and for groups. It's part of us, part of Fan Force but it isn't the be-all and end-all. It's great for public relations, especially at conventions. It gives the public something to approach - and not me sat at a table lol. But we need the public to realise we are NOT a costuming group like 99th Imperial, Rebel Legion, UKG or others. But if anyone actually read my previous thread when I was trying my best to get some form of organisation for Manchester (here) - you'll realise how important I place costuming at conventions - ie, we WILL form a FF-UK costuming group, so that we can have our costumers alongside the other groups dedicated to costuming - the likes of Rebel Legion and 99th Imperials, who both share the same attitude.

One thing I have been become seriously worried about is that FF-UK costumers have been getting blurred and confused with the groups alongside us, so that people don't realise we do that side of fandom too, and that they are in fact FF costumers. We have people in both groups (FF and RL), but it quite often is the case that because we are not a pure costuming group it is automatically believed the costumer is not FF but RL. What do we do about that?

In several other non FF/JC forums some people seem to think that the costumers we had along were with some other group (eg, a member of an outside group seemed to think Nige was not part of the FF-UK effort), and that assumption leads to the fact that people really don't expect FF to have good costumers. I find that quite insulting, that it has to be the costuming groups who have good ones. Not that I begrudge Rebel Legion, 99th, or anyone else happy to work with us, but I'd like to see Fan Force also given a little respect for that fact we are supporting fandom in all ways, including costuming, though costuming isn't all what we are about. We (FF, RL & 99th) are all united against the elitism that costuming can bring, especially at conventions, where supposedly the only important fans are the costumers since they do a "public service". But I also don't want it to become a fact that the costumers wandering around are the most important part of our convention effort.

A lot of you posted the table is a good place to dump stuff, that has kinda upset me. The table was meant to be the focal point, and the costumers were meant to do the job of getting people to our table. They were meant to be out there with flyers to advertise us and get people coming back. It wouldn't hurt to have some costumers behind the table talking to the public. We actually had more costumers at this event than table/costuming support. And some people are better at talking to the public than others in our group. I have a good idea now who stands out in that role, who is confident enough in that role, so we need more help from them. And those who are happier behind the scenes, I'll find things for them to do. When I can, I'll make sure I chat to Sie about this.

I wanted a little less structure tbh because it was the first time for a few people. I think what has upset me the most is some of the lack of consideration by people on some things. We are there as a group, not as individuals, we look out for each other first and foremost. I know the North people are about that, I think what I saw and felt at this place shook me a little since I know that isn't the real you. We also have to be better prepared for CE, it's gonna be a lot more effort if we are to do

10. M_at_the99th

Nov 20, 2006
    Tim,

I totally understand the Money issue, as I seem to be constantly putting my hand in my pocket to pay for stuff. I think it's slightly easier for the 99th, as it is a new group, set up by myself and other so we can set our own rules etc. I had some merchandise up, and any profits have gone into buying more promtional stuff and merchandise.. I'm still out of pocket, but not as much as I was.. IT would be great if people could volunteer to put some cash up to a big pot of money.. I set up a paypal account for such purposes on our site...

I will start the ball rolling and pledge a donation to FFuk - North, for promtional stuff/events and the like... Just let me know deatils of who/where you wnat it paying...

11. spike_thmid

spike_thmid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    there is a fair bit there to take in and digest - I'll post a full reply later, but for the moment.

All I can say personally on that front (and I think I may speak for a few others) is this was my first big event and I was unaware of what things were new and what were re-used from previous events - such as a banner etc, in future these sort of expensive's should be discussed prior to the event

I really do apprciate what you have done for FFUK:N - which lets be fair is above and beyond the call of duty.

12. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Niki, you are a star :cool:
    I am chatting with our CR Sie now about all this stuff, I think from now we'll do it proper with expenses/costs. Everyone knows where any money is going to. And if you can help, then we would all be grateful, and I would also offer the same back to your group.

Chris - flyers (and costs) and such have been discussed on many ocassion, not just for G-Mex tbh. If you read anything of the G-mex from last time, we were lucky that Caroline paid them for us.

Printing is not free unfortunately, and I need everyone now to look for cheap printers available to us in your local areas, businesses we can use. It's how much we as a group want to do - for this event I did flyers (a few different types), business cards, bookmarks. That is probably the main point, I did a sample of what would be good - I saw some excellent stuff on the 99th Imperial table too including the badges. But how much is this me wanting to do stuff, and how much is it stuff we need? I don't want to push if people don't want it, but I also don't want a table where we dump stuff and the non-costumers made to feel they are the lesser part of the FF-UK convention team.

At end of day, I'd like to see us do well, because CE is getting closer and I want FF-UK (North included) to be given its dues. Too long we have been snubbed, and you know what, we have some of the best people there are in fandom, and I think it's time for others to recognise that.

13. ForceGhostOfCozmic

ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 25, 2005
    I think we do. I think it can work as a focal point for the public, so where for them to go to find out more info about that FF which is lot better that someone shoving a leaflet in their face

2) If so, how do we fund it? Not just the table, but the stuff (promotional and otherwise that goes on there. It should not be on just one person's head).
    It seems that the best way to do so would be for us all to chip in some way, it is a little unfair for you Tim to pay for it all
    The thought of getting some kind of outside funding or sponsorship came to me but then I thought it was probably a silly idea that could not work or be possible

3) Where do we get the balance of costumer versus what FF-UK is - a social club. We are not a costuming club, are we giving the public the wrong impression?
    We're a social club that like to dress up once and a while :p I don't think it's a bad idea to have some of us in costume as it can draw peoepl towards us, we just have to make sure that thay know we are a social group. I do think that it would be a good idea to have the FF and RL not sharing a table, work together but makes sure the general public know we're two different groups

4) If we have a timetable, how do we get people to stick to it? Where does fun and professionalism meet and end? The worst thing for me this weekend was having to tell people what went wrong, and since that I have had a lot of self doubt over where we stand on how the leadership of all groups support each other when things go wrong (on a member level), because tbh I had one very bad birthday yesterday feeling quite crap about me having to comment on some things which everyone should have been kind enough to realise from start.
    That I don't know, I don't know how we would get people to stick to a rota. I was happy to man the table or go out with the costumers, though I know I didn't do much when I was at the table (I can be a little shy and not great on talking) and was problem better at working behide the scenes

Car pool / hotel pool - please can everyone remember, if someone is driving you somewhere, please give them some money for that - petrol is not free. Don't take advantage of people's goodwill. And when it comes to hotels, please remember to have enough with you to pay the people who booked rooms.
    This is one that I do feel bad about, I was a little naive about how much money I would need and what I would need to pay for. I don't have any excuses for this and I am sorry.

End of the day I'm happy to help in any way either it be funding or putting a little elbow grease in.
    I see this as us as a group taking our first steps into a wider world, we shouldn't see things in a bad way and that we should learn from our mistakes. I know I have :p

I really hope your weekend was not spoilt Tim? [:D]

14. Lord_Ogli

Lord_Ogli Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001

I'd say yes, Tim, when ppl say its a place to dunp stuff please understand that we do see that as just the bonus for having a table, I feel we need it as a focal point, as has been said, flyers are good when you want them, but half the ones thrust at me are in the bin now and not all were read properly.
    It gives us a base of opperations, a proffessional appearance and certain respectability that KOTR for one lacked, at the table ppl could come and see what we were about, the "other costuming group" just wandered, stopped for photos, moved on and dissapeared for hours on end. Edit (please note this is just the opinion I got from my limited viewings of them and some public questioning and is only commented upon as an example as to why we should have a table.) /Edit

Maybe a middle ground could be reached, tell them we need more than we were getting so could we maybe pay half price to get a table with a power socket and maybe a place to change (though it doesn't bother me walking there and back in costume though I know its harder for others), this may also make you feel less guilty about having a free ride, though tbh I feel we attract ppl to the event which counts for something.

on the funding not I don't mind chipping in but we need to know in advance what we're paying for and how much so we can buget for it, as it is I overspent, but if I knew I needed more I woulda saved harder. i think some stuff was unnessacary too, one set of leaflets and one set of cards woulda been enough, stuff like the bookmarks were just bin fodda i feel, there was no need to be giving everyone who stopped 2 or 3 kinds of leaflets, a bookmark and a card saying the same or similar things. a flyer or a card with a nice friendly chat would do the job more effciantly and effectivly.

I'm not RL, or 99th, I'm fanforce and I'm a costumer, as far as i'm concerned FF is no more a strictly social club than it is a costuming one, there were costumers there and there were non costumers, promoting both sides, I took more than a few ppl through the memory book and explained that we do both, costuming in its place, social in its place and both at the same time where appropriate. No confusion if you take the time to be friendly and engage the ppl who stop.

also its wrong to say that FF ain't costumers. Newcastle, Boro, GMEX, York are all meets on here, listed as Fan Force meets, all had costumers, are they not Fan Force events? were the majority of people at each one fan force members?

On a final not I would like to point out that last thing on sunday, my wandering round in costume attracted a lass to me who will be hopefully be working with showmasters in the future to put on cosplay events etc, and it was because I was in costume, which in turn led me to invite her back to the table to meet others, explain what we are about and put us in a good possition to further our cause in all aspects, which wouldn't have happened without costumes, and woulda been a lot more difficult without a table to introduce our group. A good example of why we need both I think.

I think on the sunday this went perfect, there were co

15. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Don't worry Coz, I enjoyed most of it. We did overall have some good times :)

It wasn't just FF-UK issues that I was worried about, I hoped to go there and sort out issues between our group and another, it didn't happen. Also other stuff happened there and I guess I was a little too unsettled. Let's just make March a better one.

And I'll write some form of guide to tables so we can discuss what we need to do.

We only get offered what the convention companies offer, not sure if there will be such a thing as a half an offer.

Never said we don't have costumers, but we have to make it very clear we are not claiming to be a professional costuming group, they usually aim for meets where costumes are used at every event. We don't. There is nothing saying a meet where we have costumers is NOT a FF-UK meet. It's quite the opposite - all types of fans are welcome. What we can't claim is to be a costume-dedicated fan club like Rebel Legion, 99th Imperial or any other group.

Exactly as you said, she was interested in cosplay, so she looked for costumers. It's great we may get to be involved in this, but you could have been part of any group and been asked. I am making the point - FF-UK supports all forms of fandom, from fan fic to EU, to collecting, to gaming. We are all and not just one.

I know others feel the same way about proportions, but it was more the lack of thinking about those who were still working whilst the people getting dinner had just been on a break already that surprised me. As I said above. And no, it has nothing to do about people not doing as I say, and there was no rota as I have explained above, but it was the fact that as a group we could have decided who goes on lunch and not have people walking off and leaving others to man the table for longer. Consideration at the end of the day, not that you didn't follow orders. The only thing I asked on Saturday night was that we as a group arranged the dinner between us, so it was fair - and not when someone decided individually. We were there as a group, we look after the group as a whole. I made that point above.

16. Disciple-of-Tython

Disciple-of-Tython Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2006
    I completely agree with you and the point Tim is making. This is a social club and in this social club people may like to dress up but it doesn't mean that the FF-UK is a Costuming club primarily like RL, we are different in that aspect and many members of the the FF-UK dont dress up, however both the FF-UK which is a social club and the RL which is a Costuming both share the love for Star Wars which is the most important thing :)

WOW I missed a lot over those few days.lol

17. nlindenj

nlindenj Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 5, 2006
    hi all
    all good points, i think the confusion about my costume came because REBEL legion and 99th IMPERIAL garrison were both there, think about it[face_thinking] its an easy mistake to make for those who didn't know us

18. Grand_General_Heath

Grand_General_Heath Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2006
    As I didnt go It would be wrong of me to make any comment BUT I have chatted with Spike Thmid and ill say a few little points if I may !

I didnt go !

I didnt go because from what i saw on here looked to me as if here is your duties while attending an event ! When was this taken up I dont recall A post saying would you mind standing at a table ?
    I think next time someone needs to arrange this with a bit more tact

Do you need a table ?
    I cant undderstand why you need one anyway Apart from somewhere to hide your bottles of water and stuff!
    from the soundings on here Was the Table a FFUk table or a FFUK North table ?

Maybe you should put the FFUk North in with rebel legion uk next time make it Interesting for people to stop and chat to you with leaflets and info about us and what we do

costing (Always a tricky Subject )
    I have no problem with helping out with funding And That goes for the 99Th Too

Funding for events is a good idea after all we are one Big family on here! Im not going down the road of Joining fee's for here s that will kill the membership str8 away!
    But you could ask members to help with funding for events or meet ups ?
    Needs more thinking on Pitty Members in the FFUK dont get together to form a working group for such events Like a committee meeting to plan things and people jobs ?

Anyhow theres my view

19. spike_thmid

spike_thmid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    on a more positive note !!!

we've been given a thank you post on the Collectormania Forum

so pop along and say hello - Collectormania

they only mentioned the Rebel Legion & KOTR so I informed them that FFUK and the 99th Imperial Garrison were both there

20. ForceGhostOfCozmic

ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 25, 2005
    It's a shame that guy forgot/missed the FFUK: North, I can kinda see where Tim is coming from on costumes.

21. Ascal_Elessar

Ascal_Elessar Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2004
    Sorry, I didn't realise you guys were involved. If I'd known I would have mentioned it.

Thanks to all those who posted.

22. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Don't worry Ascal_Elessar, looking back it wasn't clear enough in terms of banners though we had other promotional material a plenty. I know members did talk about both to the public, but we definitely need to make it clearer.

The way it works, FF-UK North have quite a few members in Rebel Legion UK, in fact the CO is a prominent member here in FF-UK:N and one of my best friends. We have a close relationship between RL UK and FF-UK:N because of that, and so members represent both at events.

I think what has got me on edge is that this confusion is not just happening in our small corner, but also over the world right now to the extent some chapters of FF get shouldered out of events because they are supposedly not costumers up there with the big guys (something I haven't told the members on here tbh, so they may be confused with why I was upset), and I am one of the people who wants Fan Force working closely and happily with all Star Wars groups (costuming or otherwise) without losing our identity nor being given second place when we have a hell of a lot to offer Star Wars fandom through our diverse members and their interests. That is why for me personally, Fan Force is very strong and deservedly so.

23. kippax

kippax Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2006
    hi all, it was nice to meet u and chat with a few of you at GMEX,and hope to do so again in future.

Having read the current debate you guys are having about the table etc in my opinion as a newcomer to the forum and this kind of event, not having a table at an event would be of detriment to both the forum and the costumers.
    As i spoke with Tim and a few others i cant remember how many times people stopped to chat to the costumers and see and try the lightsaber on the stand and see the pics on display. By not having a table i think people would'nt get to find that there is a fan communtity, and they would only see the costumers as a photo oportunity without so much consideration as to how much work and dedication that is put in by them.

Tim and everyone at the table's work should be commended, and while talk of costs,rotas and the like must be addressed we shouldnt lose sight of the fact that this kind of event should be a fun,easy going and a memorable exerience for people on both sides of the table.

24. edgejedi88

edgejedi88 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2005
    Quoted for absolute truth! There were way more positives than the (minor)negatives so lets stop this self flagellation and say a big well done to everyone - the event rocked! =D=

25. VenHalcyon

VenHalcyon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2005
    General comments to follow, firstly to say that I am more than willing to help in the future, :)

FF seems to get some support at the major Lucasarts dirven events, so why can't we get that support from the local organisers? People like showmasters can certainly afford to give us some space at venues like GMEX - i mean come on there was a ton of unused space there, it's not like MK where they are hammed in, was the same as LFCC. How much does a table cost?

As for stuff at the table - there's tonnes we can do, we all have tonnes or merch, a few of us have laptops etc. I'd happily sit there playing ESB all weekend on my laptop for folks to see as they came by! We're an internet based community, lets play on that - can we get wireless at these events, does anyone have 3G they'd be willing to use so we could show the fourms at the tables, etc.

A picture board of socials...which would cost maybe £20 for someone to put together, just a bunch of photo's from FF meetups on a big piece of chip board, i think MSPG auto's have somthing like this? Even better if you could get those pics with the stars e.g. like the Logan/Bulloch picture!

I think it's cool to maintain the link with the Costumers, they do make a difference and provide a catch for people, but it would be better if we had space for pictures (like the UKG have at MK).

Anyways, just a few thoughts! See you all soon i hope!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.