FF-UK: North @ Collectormania Manchester G-Mex - Sat 18th & Sun 19th Nov '06

Discussion in 'North' started by timbolton, Jun 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    Leigh, you liar. I saw you in the Student's Union before, not doing the work :p ;)

J/K hun [:D] And hope that trampolining managed to help you vent some energy after all these debacles you were telling me about at Teesside House.
  2. nlindenj Jedi Knight

star 2
    is anyone getting the advance early bird tcket/program?

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store2.sf/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Store2.Shop1309/Products/SATEARLYGMEX001

or are we going to join the ordinary folk in the que or joining theearly bird one?

3. timbolton Force Ghost

star 5
    I have advance tickets, and probably a good idea, I can set up the table. Up to you if you want to join in with that Nige, though I think at that point you'll be in costume won't you?
  4. suzijedi Jedi Master

star 3
    Erm...this is probably a stupid question, but should I be buying myself a ticket for this???? I've never been to one of these before, so I'm not sure about things like that........
  5. Whim_of_the_Whills Jedi Knight

star 3
    Last year I bought on the door and there was no queue, but we did arrive late. This year, I'm also going to buy on the door.
  6. timbolton Force Ghost

star 5
    suzijedi - yeah, you need to get the entrance ticket for the event, you can pre-order online (I'll get you the link tonight since I have to go to work now) or you can buy on the day. And it ain't a daft question ;)
  7. Grand_General_Heath Jedi Knight

star 1
    I may Not be able to attend this Event Looks like Ive got to go back to the Dentist's and have a Broken part of the Tooth removed that was left in my Gum.
  8. nlindenj Jedi Knight

star 2
    ouch! [face_frustrated] i hope it gets sorted soon
  9. Grand_General_Heath Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hope so M8 Im on painkillers Now anyhow !
  10. Lord-Tice Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Once again my situation has slightly changed. Going on Saturday is out of the question now but I may well make it up on Sunday, but may depend on trains and what day Matt & Koren are going up. I may consider going up late Saturday and stay at a hotel and at least make it for most of Sunday, but we shall see. Will keep you posted :)
  11. major_phennir Jedi Knight

star 2
    I've booked my train tickets - going up just for the Saturday. Hope to see some or all of you there :)
  12. Whim_of_the_Whills Jedi Knight

star 3
    We should have a table so look out for us on your wonderings :)
  13. timbolton Force Ghost

star 5
    Most excellent dude, I'll PM you my moby, it'll be easier to find us that way :)
  14. major_phennir Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thanks :) I've not been to the Manchester event before so I am really looking forward to this.
  15. nlindenj Jedi Knight

star 2
    just wonering about the climate in the gmex, would i need long trousers under my robes or can i get away with shorts?
  16. Whim_of_the_Whills Jedi Knight

star 3
    :eek: And I always thought the Emperor just wore a thong :p

It was rather warm last time so shorts should be okay - might be a bit chilly outside though.
  17. edgejedi88 Jedi Master

star 4
    Now you know why he wants that cane so badly....lol

I would go shorts mate - gets quite hot in there, espec in costume when the Jedi are chasing you....:eek:
  18. Grand_General_Heath Jedi Knight

star 1
    Careful I think the Imperail forces will be running after you not the other way around
  19. nlindenj Jedi Knight

star 2
    shorts it is

chilly....chilly? we are northerners we are used to the cold
  20. To_Mega_Therion Jedi Knight

star 3
    I was going to go to the Birmingham NEC event the next weekend as I've never been to a Memorabilia, but I am now thinking I might go to this again instead. It was fun the last time, although I doubt I'll go to the talks again; the crowds were a bit unbearable. Plus, Tim needs another Matt-hug! :D [face_beatup]
  21. Grand_General_Heath Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok to let you guys know - Im NOT Coming to he Manchester G mex (Lack of Funds and With Christmas coming up its making things a bit tight. Plus Im waiting to hear back from Spike thmid (on another matter)
  22. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    Sorry to hear you're not coming, Dave :( You'll be missed.
  23. Grand_General_Heath Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yup with Work problems - Christmas coming up its all go !:_|
  24. Whim_of_the_Whills Jedi Knight

star 3
  25. nlindenj Jedi Knight

star 2
    me too
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.