main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF-UK : Scotland Meet - Edinburgh (Saturday 17th February 2007)

Discussion in 'Archive: Scotland' started by JED1, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JED1

JED1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 1998
    Hi Guys

Well the next meet has crept up on us like a Dianoga in a trash compactor. So it's this Saturday, initially meeting on the roof of the Waverley Market at 1.00ish and we'll take it from there.

Myself and Lady_Hermythea will be there, anyone else?

2. Hey folks,

I have a friend coming up from Manchester this weekend coming, and we're gunna be heading through to Glasgow for a few meetings to do with some of the short films we're working on. However, if another meet is arranged close to that time, in Glasgow even, then I'll come along to the next one.

Sorry guys, hope it's a good day though :)

Jonny

3. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Is this Feb or Jan?

Looks like we have people not able to make dates, anyone willing to post a list of weekends they are free for next month - two months, then we can work out when we can meet up - makes better sense than suggesting a weekend to be shot down when no one can. I think March is bad for me personally, but I do want to make it up to Scotland soonish. Need to look at that calendar I was working on for FF-UK year, see what else is happening.

Want to see FF-UK Scotland thrive, decent bunch of founders :) And am willing to put the money into coming up just so I can see ya all do well :D

4. JED1

Dec 16, 1998
    Ah, ME BAD!! Wrong month, it should be February [face_blush]

Actually Tim, every Saturday in Feb was supposed to be ok! but I guess life stuff does get in the way! If April would suit you Tim, that would be great to see you then. Maybe we should postpone this Saturday! Jonny can't make it, Tone can only make late afternoon, we haven't heard from C_Y_J or anyone else! it may be for the best!

Perhaps if everyone lists every Saturday in April that they would be able to make it to Edinburgh, we can take it from there and hopefully that'll give you time to arrange things to come up Tim.

I'd also be happy for another hook up in Glasgow before then in March, anyone?

5. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    More meets before I come would be cool ... c'mon Scotland, time to make the English chapters look boring ;) :p

We need to get that joint Scotland and North meet full steam ahead - Edinburgh was gonna be the venue I think. Best get Sie back up here.

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Fixed the title for you..let me know if it needs further updating.

7. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
  8. JED1

Dec 16, 1998
    Yeah thanks LAJ, nice to know you're looking out for us! :)

9. Tone

Tone Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2005
    I think a Glasgow meet in March is a great idea. I can't make it this Saturday but I can do the first three Saturdays in March (afternoon-ish, as usual).

10. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    I'm here :p Just got a lot on that planning for Scotland/North is way down in my priority list. I was thinking perhaps a summer meet might be good.

And enjoy your meet 2moro, guys :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.